Forgotten Title Help me!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Asmaahouariu, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Asmaahouariu

Asmaahouariu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is supposed to be a quick transmigration BL novel!i don't remember much but:
    Arc1: the original owner was a university student who was accused of being gay and cheating innocent women's feeling by his own girlfriend, and like everyone hated him for that, and he had abusive parents and actually they weren't even his parent, he was a son of a wealthy families but the nanny switched him with her own son and abused him while growing up, then the MC took over the body and traveled abroad opened a very powerful company and then came back to take revenge, the ML is like a very powerful person probably mafia boss i guess who was first attracted to the MC they slept together and at first he was just a plaything is his eyes after a while he fell deeply and became possessive.
    Arc ? (don't remember which one) :the original owner was a police officer's son, and the villainess here was a transmigrated women who wants to change her villainous fate or something at first she was thinking of staying away from the MCs of the novel she transmigrated into but she fell in love with the original ML of the original novel, so she decided to destroy the original owner and made his father enter the prison with the crime of "sexual harassment", and he was fed drugs (the original owner) , and then the MC transmigrated over and helped him get revenge and the ML is the uncle of the original ML in the original novel who was like 40 years old and the MC was only 17.
    Arc? (don't remember) the MC is an actor, and the ML was like the original owners sugar daddy and the ML got a son (?). I remember when the MC transmigrated he found himself on a high building wearing a red suit ( something red don't remember what exactly) with a lot of wine bottles next to him.

moonbao likes this.
  2. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link