Spoiler Aobara-hime no Yarinaoshi Kakumeiki

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. XoxoHikari

XoxoHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's true, I came here looking for spoilers because I couldn't find any proper translations. I come here each time I can't find continuations of stories that leave me hanging and I always end up reading opinions full of angst. I mean, arent stories supposed to make you feel emotions? If not it wouldnt be a good story. And with 8billion people in the world, of course there'd be discussions and arguements.

But most importantly, aftr 2yrs whole years...
    Where can I find actual spoilers??? Or at the very least, translations that make sense please!!!!

Aiko_Tachibana likes this.
  3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if this can be considered slow burn romance when the fl blushed at her own killer just a few chapters later LMAO I guess it's slow burn since they won't date for a long time before being official?? Idk, fl is stupid. Girly protected her shit husband, gets killed by the very man who she will blush to every single time despite having traumatized and having dreams of him literally killing her.. but yk, she still blushes at her killer. :blob_coughblood:

4. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is actually officially translated manga that you can read for free

BTW, ML actually had been got killed as well after he stabbed MC with his sword.

I don’t know can I call MC is stupid or not. I agree that her love for her first husband wasn’t pretty reasonable, he didn’t ever love her, moreover he had lover. If I were her, I would hate this kind of shit :( I have my own pride and I wouldn’t love the man who has lover. Theoretically if at first I wouldn’t know that he has lover and fall in love with him but later find out that he has lover, I would definitely get rid of my feelings.

Well, let’s return to our MC, MC in her second lifetime wasn’t so stupid as she was in her first lifetime. She became stronger and more cleaver thanks to ML’s help, Maybe ML was her killer in her first timeline but he greatly cares about MC and devoted his whole being to her in his second timelife. In such circumstances I think it was difficult for her not develop some feelings for him.

BTW, ML was the first one who confessed his love for her. MC still hesitated because of her tragic first love. Later she recalled that ML was also killed, so she decided to give up her love for ML and married to her first husband for political reasons and in order to protect ML as well as her kingdom.

When she met with townspeople she realized that she and her husband didn’t care about their people at all. That’s why it was reasonable that she was killed by them.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
  5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc, the major events from this story have already been spoiled, I've posted the ending and also please read the 1st post to piece both of them together (I've already repeated this specific message a few years ago and it's on this very page of the thread, just scroll up).

Here you go.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    Aikodesu likes this.
  6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I read somewhere in the first page that ML is the actual reason MC get reincarnated. Any spoiler about that?

evanesco99211 likes this.
  7. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Was curious if she became the Ruler of her nation - since that seems a logical change to make. Especially after all she did from what I can father from the the spoilers and the book images - Beautiful wedding there.

As for the other timeline... I assume nothing good happened to Clovis either because from what little I got from the manga alone after they assassinated her - the country still collapsed anyway so the revolution was more or less a failure.

(The Cromwell name reference isn't lost on me lol)