HELP ASAP EXAM TRICKS PLEASE

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sinyoalex, Nov 16, 2022.

1. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So of it was one day before Exam do you study the day before at night or the day after but in the early morning like 3 or 4 am?

And if i do study the day before Exam Will i forget the materials from yesterday?

2. ElTorroLoco

ElTorroLoco [Christmas spiritbun][Left Hand of Sordahon]

Reading List:
    Link
    depends on the subject but probably learn in the morning

3. sinyoalex

Reading List:
    Link
    Math

Then biology

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    before exam is review~ not really a study this cat say~ how much you remember depend on your mental condition ( too much stress make ya kinda forget stuff here and there) and genetic..... how good your memory, your understanding toward the topic or such~ that also depend on the subject of exam and the teacher who teach the subject~ if the subject put emphasize on memory routine such as world history it may help one or two but if more on analytical stuff such as language art then you are fucked~ similarly the teacher huehehe~

last spurt study may work to certain extent, usually you not forget what you study yesterday "entirely" but after exam you may remember nyothing at all~

5. Mastertim1

Mastertim1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Early morning if exam is before lunch, if its after lunch study late because you have the time to sleep. Trust me for exams you definitely don’t want to be going in half dead, especially for subjects that require lots of thinking(eg. maths, science). Also try to be as efficient as possible when studying and remember to have at least 3hrs of sleep min(5-6 hours is best if possible). Remember that since its last minute, you probably won’t learn that much anyways so having the right mind/ alertness to wing your answer might be worth more than spenting your sleep time studying. Hope this helps :)

- Dude that was ever a top student even though I crammed the night before(not in english as you can see haha)

6. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Study at night, revise in the morning. Make flash cards with specific knowledge on them and check that over in the morning and before the exam. Of course, don't take it into the exam.

7. sinyoalex

Reading List:
    Link
    If i drink coffee tonight Will i be able to sleep

8. Mastertim1

Mastertim1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably will be able to but since the exam is tomorrow, if you are a person who gets nervous before exams(almost everyone). Your heart rate will be heightened and you will feel more alert compared to without caffeine which will result in a harder time sleeping(still possible but might affect sleep quality). If you really wanna use caffeine wait until the next day then drink it 30mins before the exam for maximum effect.

9. sinyoalex

Reading List:
    Link
    When you said early morning are you saying early early morning? Like 3 am or like that?

10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    2 hours before you go to school at least~ it give your mind gap for relax
    back then it called the cheater! not for cheat during exam but for fact last spurt who doing fine~ the envy on most student lol

11. Mastertim1

Mastertim1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    depends on when your exam is and your commute times. The exact time is up to your own discretion. You really just need to get enough sleep.

For example:
    If my exam is at 8am the next day.
    I would sleep at 9pm/10pm and wake up at around 3 am so ill get 6hrs of sleep and 1hr to chill/ commute.

But really if you can’t sleep you can just study until you feel tired then wake up after 3-6 hours of sleep to continue.

Oh yeah I saw that you were having two exams. For those, I don’t really recommend coffee due to caffeine crashes(especially when you are low on sleep). If you really need to though do it after first exam so the dip only comes after the second exam. Or if you are crazy you can just have have two cups/cans of coffee. One before the first exam and one after. Again, do what ya gotta do. Best of luck, fellow crammer.

12. Eueu

Eueu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You won't forget the materials from yesterday.... if you had a decent review. When your exam comes, it will pop into your head!
    It's hard to cram since you'll feel that there's so much to study so just choose the topics you feel will come out! If you can't figure out which topics to focus on, maybe ask your classmates esp the studious types on topics they'll feel the teacher will focus on. Smart students tend to have a gut feel when it comes to this.

13. FreakyDude

FreakyDude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Always get a good night's rest then wake up at 3 and cram right before going to school into the exam hall. I know this works for me and there are studies that shows this method is more effective than studying the night before since your brain will remove most of it as it is queued as the last thing to be stored in your memory during sleep. Your sleep is when your brain process all the memory that you have used for the day and if you wake up before the processing is complete then it will disappear from the memory. Unless you have perfect memory.

14. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't panic and answer what you can first, then go back and work through the rest.

15. FreakyDude

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to avoid studying pointlessly then getting a good night's rest and waking up early to cram for 3 hours everyday is very effective even if you don't have exam as it will be the first thing your brain stores to your memory when you sleep later at night. This is for subjects that requires only memorization. Maths and physics calculations requires practice and languages requires immersion.... The rest are memory based so you can use that 3 hour cramming every morning trick to get through them....
    I know because i am the type of guy that sleeps in class or skips class and just crams on the exam day itself... I mean i got my bachelor's degree.... if you can grasp the concept of the calculation then you can memorize it but not many people can do this...... Languages is only immersion that is the most effective cheat...

16. sinyoalex

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're saying i need to study 3 hours everyday before school?

17. Kelsealoufromkalamazoo

Kelsealoufromkalamazoo [The Luckiest Sunfish]

Reading List:
    Link
    A tip during the exam: if you have a few questions you don’t know the answer to and they are multiple choice, always choose the same letter, and never change your answer after you have written it. Second guessing yourself is the best way to mess up your exam

18. FreakyDude

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah just do anything you want to memorize whenever you wake up early... No need for studies if its not important to you. Practice types of work has no shortcuts and same with anything that requires you to immersed yourself. I do remember every book that i have read before going to school early in the morning to almost the minute details but they are all story books... i am a bookworm and that's why i am here.... its also why i can remember all the series i read here as well since i always wake up at 3 am and go to the toilet and bring my phone to read as well.... and t4ust me sometimes i am surprised at how much i can remember from doing that.....

19. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a trick of how to cheat in math exam
    Choose random symbol which will be converted from + - x / (I use japanese word for north south west and east)

After you have establish your code, write it on the table, your water bottle, on a piece of garbage, literally anywhere you can think of and no one would think it's a math formula at all. I write it on a paper, and all the teacher think is that I'm scribbling somethings.

Anyway, just convert the math formula into whatever symbol of your choices, and bam! Good luck!

Note : This trick would only help if you forget the formula, this will not help you if you didn't even know how to use the formula.

20. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ever watch those YouTube videos saying
    How to score more by only studying 3 hours , before exam hours

Yeah they don't work sadly.

ReaderReader likes this.