Recommendations Novel's like Duke, please repent!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Buffin, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Buffin

Buffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Specifically, I'm looking for novels with a similar relationship between the (preferably) male MC and (preferably) male character, one of a solid friendship and mutual trust that was gradually built. I'm also good with bromance. I would like for the novels to have a reincarnated/transmigrated MC as well and I don't want there to be any romance or harem. Thanks in advance :>

Novels I already know:
    - Omniscient Readers Viewpoint (ORV)
    - Trash of the Count's Family
    - Trapped in a Webnovel as a Good for Nothing
    - The SS Classes I raised

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
  2. Thecomicgeek

Thecomicgeek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother of Learning comes to mind as well as Vainquer the Dragon, you know what I just realized there is definitely not alot of novels about 2 guys just being great friends, And it looks like Duke please repent is on indefinite hiatus... If you know of other novels of the same type I'd be greatful to hear about it.

Buffin likes this.
  3. Buffin

Buffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These both look really intriguing, thanks so much for the recs. I'll keep a lookout for any other novels for you :).

4. Yonaz

Yonaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, ignore the fanbase, I swear to god that it isn't BL.
    Trash of the Count's Family, has mutual trust but more like lord and knight? Also it's more centered on mc then other guy

Buffin likes this.
  5. Buffin

Buffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already know about these two, I really should've said that in my post, sorry :notworthy:. But thanks for the recs anyway :)

6. Cupidream

Cupidream Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably the only one I remember is the novel "Stuck in a web novel like a good for nothing" and also "the SS classes I raised". The first one I mentioned has a very strong bromance that sometimes seemed like they were really BOYFRIENDS because the main character always said things to the mc like "you're mine" or something LOL.

By the way, I was going to do the same thread about this new novel that just came out because I love bromance jkasjajks. [[[More recommendations please, it doesn't matter if they are Chinese]]]

Buffin likes this.