Forgotten Title Please help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TenzinCC, Nov 15, 2022.

1. TenzinCC

TenzinCC Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a bl QT novel where mc has to pose as a substitute. He has to make a guy fall in love with him but the ml is actually someone else.
    Please help I've been trying to find this novel for an entire year now and I can't find it....also it would be great if you could specify the exact arc in which this happens.

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea. Can you remember anything more from the story? For example was it modern or ancient, was their a system or anything special about MC.

TenzinCC likes this.
  3. TenzinCC

TenzinCC Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the setting was ancient. I remember that MC quick transmigrated into a cannon fodder who was forced to act like the white moonlight and then had his eyes gouged out and then killed when the moonlight returned in the original story. In order to capture his target's affection MC did the opposite and started acting different from the white moonlight. He played flute in a cheerful tone instead of a more graceful tone and so on. In the end MC pretends to sacrifice himself and marries a prince? (the actual ML) in exchange for giving the white moonlight to the target. The target by that time is already in love with MC.
    I really wanna reread this story but I can't find it anywhere. Please help meh

4. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
    moonbao and TenzinCC like this.
  5. TenzinCC

TenzinCC Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sanrsl
    OMG this is it. Thank you so much. You are literally an angel

moonbao and Sanrsl like this.