Spoiler 모래성 - sand castle

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lolykirm, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Lolykirm

Lolykirm Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I’m new to creating threads here but I was wondering if anyone has any novel spoilers regarding this novel/ WEBTOON?

Name: Sand castle or 모래성
    Summary: Eunsung walks in on his crush Jiwoo in an empty lecture hall. Their shared secret brings the two closer, but Jiwoo is only interested in using Eunsung only as a means to satisfy his desires. As Eunsung grows tired of Jiwoo’s selfish ways and has a change of heart, Jiwoo realizes his feelings for Eunsung and begins treating him with a fondness like never before. Will this relationship work with the two boys’ positions now totally switched?Official English TranslationOriginal Webtoon:Ridibooks, MrBlue, Lezhin, Naver Series, Comico

I tried posting a photo but it won’t let me.

Scapezz and Lunicylle like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    It's this one right..?
    upload_2022-11-18_16-31-36.png
    Here's how:
    First option:
    After seeing the image you want from your browser, right click and choose copy image. Paste it onto your post and it should be there.
    Sometimes the pictures you try to paste here are too big so it might just disappear. If this happens better just do...
    Download or save the picture to your device and go here. After uploading the image, copy the 'direct link'.
    Go back to the forum and click:
    Screenshot_20221118_164601.png
    After that just paste the link and it should appear ^^
    Just click the 'upload a file' option. It'll directly upload from your device without any problems, unless the file is too big.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
    Scapezz likes this.
  4. Scapezz

Scapezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa chapter 31
    Im pissed off really, uke is dumb masochist he let himself humiliate like that by seme, i get uke, its hard to cut off relationship with someone you really really like no matter how it hurts they've done, uke seem to forgive/forget seme easily when console or more likely that uke's the one whos consoling seme instead,

seme seem has illness of being inferiority complex, because he keeps testing uke, it seem like seme want to prove to himself that uke will like him no matter what he does to uke, and uke will never leave him even if he hurts uke.

Now I'm greeting teeth of'a curiosity sucking pissed off why is seme kissing with that woman, i thought seme is staying away now of such cheating like acts with, turns out hes still the same af as he is.

Spoiler pls. Urghh i can't wait uke to treat seme a cold shoulder ( im hoping more than that, like his hanging out with a different seme, and uke treating seme like a stranger, but uke is so sofhearted of a masochist that he can't love himself more since his already experienced toxic relationships , his situation should not be considered a first time and don't know what to do,)

But i guess there are those really stubborn masochist refuse to learn early on first hand experienced,

I'll still continue wait for new chapters thou,
    Since uke will turn cold later (according to first chapter or description)

Ema slave on drama haha

But too bad i wouldn't get an ending that i want

but more like me ranting

Chapter 32
    ML and ExRedhead both had mental issues ..
    Since MC attracting their type on him, i prefer red head for mc, Since red head doesn't seem liked he cheated on MC, unlike ML ..

At this point it seems MC prefer mental abusive ML and MC being clingy on ML

than EX being clingy and paranoid on MC,

I guess MC service him rights on ML.

Ex seem to start violent when MC try'na break up on him.

I can't help but feel sorry on red headed, mc shouldn't started on chasing red head from the start. But when it comes on ML, mc's is staying still,i guess MC is a masochist for ML,

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023