Spoiler I Will Fall With the Emperor/ 황제와 함께 타락하겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Oct 13, 2022.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she's good

its0k likes this.
  2. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have the right, I just read the new chapter.. Oh my god that wound:cry::cry::cry: tha b*tch need shuffer:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    Kyhle likes this.
  3. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats what I am saying, as a ruler u need to be impartial and perfect while ruling. But look at them here, it's pathetic. In first TL he let his men rape her, his concubines to torture her and what not. No matter whether she is a prisoner or not, punish her for her crimes, you can't let your people run amok in your palace and torture someone like that. If he punished her for the war or something then I'm fine but that wasn't included in punishment. Just think about it, if a woman commits a crime and put in prison, will you let other prisoner rape her or the government workers to rape her? Is that how he should rule his nation? And he is aware of all this yet he isn't stopping them?
    And now here we are in second TL, he can't and isn't even controlling his own fucking concubines and they kill people left and right just like that!!!!! Is he a ruler? Are servants not your citizen? He isn't even giving them justice!!!!! And tbh these girls father (the man who sold them) and the ML ( who bought them), all of them are only thinking about themselves!!! Just take 3rd concubine as an example! What about her? She is innocent, she didn't want to be sold or bought but was forced to live with this opportunistic ML. If there is a definition for tyrant, it would be ML. He isn't harming people on his own but for his "own" benefit he brought people who are doing cruel things to other people who are absolutely innocent and aren't even getting any type of justice!

4. YuyuTheTanuki

YuyuTheTanuki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, if Sang (her servant) will not betray her in the future, I'd rather want her to end up with him than the emperor. I'm just sayin

5. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm 100000% with you on this.

I quite like her character! I like that if anyone is a bitch to her, she's a bitch immediately back at them. Much better than just staying put and making going from :blobawkward::blobconfounded::blobfistbumpL: "oh well, take my revenge later, just you wait." NAH NAH, if someone threw wine at me, I'd tear the wig off her lil head on the spot. ::blobpeaking::

The emperor in comparison to her personality is so bland he makes Sang who has spoken maybe four sentences feel more interesting. He's also like a major fucking dick. Just like everyone here mentions, he is literally the chewed up gum that she has to somehow step on and can't remove. I'm solely 1000% reading it for her. Romance be damned for all I care this time, honestly, trash.

I much rather she kills the emperor, becomes main ruler, burns her family home, and keeps Sang as side-ho. :bloblenny:

Does anyone know what ends up happening to Sang at the end actually?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
  6. teranaut

teranaut Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This. This would be freaking amazing. Where can I find authors that think like this ;)

7. Kemlsio

Kemlsio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure that she was raped in 1 life?
    I think she was just tortured.I just thought so because she was in clothes all the time..

8. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although (thankfully) it's not explicitly shown or stated, it's heavily implied that she was SAed in her first life. She seems to recall a particular form of torture whenever physical intimacy is mentioned (and the torture is drawn as a scared FL being held down by a bunch of men).

9. Cute05o3

Cute05o3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the blue haired servant after chapter 25? What will happen to him next?:blobconfounded: Tell me plsssss:meowpuffytears::meowpuffytears::meowpuffytears:

10. ocakes

ocakes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers about sang, her servant? the sixth concubine killed him in the latest chapters. did he really die?

myuun. likes this.
  11. Yuki143321

Yuki143321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ML didn't sleep with the other concubines? Since it was mentioned by the white haired biach that the FL was sleeping with the ML easily while she couldn't do it, i thought the ML is a lustful man who slept with his concubines regularly :blobpopcorn_two::hmm:

Tibera02 likes this.
  12. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest published chapter he’s shown alive as he was treated by the imperial doctor right away. But the wound on his face was too deep, so the “joker” scar was left. MC said it looked cool and that his beauty couldn’t be ruined and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
    The chapter is ending with the emperor getting an urgent report from his aide about MC going to the 6th concubine palace.

13. XoxoHikari

XoxoHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwah. No wonder Sang was wearing a mask in the intro chapter.
    I hope the emperor doesnt still find the 6th concubine useful and saves her when FL goes and punish her. :cautious:

Fostofina likes this.
  14. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please someone tell me that our fl will punish the sixth concubine!!!

myuun. likes this.
  15. Tornister12311

Tornister12311 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if u really want to know u should read every chapter every word and know meaning in this, it was said here and in manhwa that he did not and idk if he finish with mc cuz her hand were trembling so...

Tad1989 and evanesco99211 like this.
  16. Kemlsio

Kemlsio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She had her eyes gouged out…so I hope she was just tortured without sexual abuse.it is usually shown.
    And even if we consider that this happened, ml must pay for it.

evanesco99211 and ValReads like this.
  17. marjoriequeen

marjoriequeen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uggghh here for spoilers what happened to sang when the sixth concubine fucked his face and what did the mc do after she visit sang in the infirmary... I hope she will slash that face b**ch face also haha

18. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw the last ch. Seems those thugs who cut her eyes out and r@ped her belong to the 6th concubine. So I guess, in prev time line, after the Emperor offered her to become his Empress, out of jelousy the sixth b*tch ordered to do that.
    She deserved it what she got from FL in this TL.
    But the Emperor is trully a psicho, he having fun in 6th b*tch punishment....

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  19. aesthereal

aesthereal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she burned the 6th concubine's face

20. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES. :blobtorch: just what she deserves for hurting Sang! ROAST HER.