Spoiler The Tyrant Wants To Live Honestly/ 폭군님은 착하게 살고 싶어

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 24, 2020.

1. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I truly truly would appreciate some spoilers on what happens after the current kidnapping? I know everyone has super strong opinions, I hold my own which I'll keep to myself, but I would love to know where it goes from the newest manwha chapter of anyone knows... I just truly just... Feel bad for her.

2. PoseidonShura3

PoseidonShura3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They soon learn that she is the princess. The unfriendly guy Danny wants to kill her immediately because it's too dangerous to get ransom for her since she saw them. The friendly guy Tutu is arguing that she is just a child but gets sent away while Danny goes to kill her. Dorothy is waiting with a knife and attacks him. After a fight, she manages to deeply cut his legs and cuts his clothes to tie him to the ground. She escapes and runs through the wilderness east for a whole day before collapsing at night where she gets found by the knights searching for her.

Naturally, the "father" is extremely annoyed about how much trouble she caused and silenced any rumors making it seem like the kidnapping didn't happen. She was also in bed suffering from high fever for about a week.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  3. WisteriaAsia

WisteriaAsia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor can't be called a father. He's just sp*rm investor

NoirB, anina45, BelkisSama and 8 others like this.
  4. Ilsooy

Ilsooy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dorothy decided to live far way from the capital with the excuse of healing, and it was really a healing time for her away from the father, Raymond, Theon and every single annoying person.
    After this incident, her old nanny is fired so she get a new nanny whose a very sweet person and a personal knight who barely talk but very warm. ( I'll share a spoiler about him later )
    She started learning swordmanship, met Ethan crying at the beach, decided to be a good person by writing a “good deeds list”, then met commoner friends Joy (girl) and Po (boy) who are siblings she helped as an excuse to achive her goal ( too, i'll post a spoiler about them later ).
    Living a calm days doing good deeds like saving & helping people and practicing sword, spending some time with her nanny, knight, Joy and Po, and Ethan, Dorothy started her healing journey successfuly.
    I apologise for my poor english :blobpeek:
    I can't spoil actively my brain isn't braining lately due to exams and my english is getting worse since i'm not using it at all, but i'm trying my best, ask me anything about this novel and i'll answer as fast as i can.

NoirB, MLisMyHubby, Y.m.r and 40 others like this.
  5. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so so much! :blobsob: Honestly you know there are very obviously abusive fathers in so many manwhas. But just absolute pure neglect without ever showing guilt is fucking heartbreaking.

--

Omg no your English is PERFECT! Thank you, thank you! Reading this made me feel so so much better. :blobsob: I'm so glad she can move away. Does she ever have a good relationship with her brother, do you know?

BrytteM and Alniyat like this.
  6. ellieclare94

ellieclare94 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    came for spoiler.. leaving because of people arguing..novelupdates need to add another feature thread for debate..

7. Giratina

Giratina Out of 31 cousins, I'm the 28th one...

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I love cute siblings bonding, but I kinda wished Dorothy just kept on ignoring Ray. I kinda don't like him. He's not bad and all its just I don't like his character and I would like her to forget about her family ( especially her scum dad).

8. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, the father is pure trash. And how frustrating it is for Mc to see her brother doing nothing and gaining everything she wished, but can never get no matter how much she tried - and for no f* reason (I mean, even after learning she can use that power the king still was an as**ole). The brothers actions are just so hurtful, because he did nothing wrong, yet, his ignorance and lack of real actitud just keep this vicious circle. I mean, what kind of real good brother doesn’t realize how bad his beloved sister is treated by his side?? He just pay attention when He wants attention. She was ignored and humiliated so many times that his ignorance is hurtful and toxic.

uff, that frustration was killing me.

now, camping for more spoilers about MCs healing time and her relationship with ML.oh, did MCs brother gave up the throne? Did MC really got powers (and not just faked it)?

9. Ilsooy

Ilsooy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little busy this weekend so i can't share good spoilers about Dorothy healing time and her relationship with Ethan, but i'll answer your questions :blobpopcorn:
    1-
    Yes, Ray gave up the throne, he heard Dorothy talking with Ethan about her dream to be the emperor and how she thought she gave up on it (but she didn't). And since he has no desire to sit there, he decided to give her reasons and kill her hesitation, so on a hunting contest, he planned to fall off from the horse and pretend to lose his memories, so she can take his place and taste how it feels to be a crown prince, if she liked this life and wanted it, he will gave up it to her happily.
    Ethan found out about his acting so easly, but after knowing his purpose he helped him. (Fun-fact, even Dorothy found out about the plan but pretended like she was completly decieved)

2-
    No, her power is fake, it's all related to their first life.
    So since Dorothy crowned herself, Ethan was looking for the light spirits stone to strengthen Dorothy's position, but it was almost impossible to find it (he even framed and killed Julia who was close), he only found it after everything was over, Dorothy was executed, and the nobles made him an emperor.
    So after the Milinaire died (the emperial family), the spirits king contract with them ended and he was looking for a new contractor, after some conversation, Ethan became the new lights spirits owner, and his wish was to turn back the time.
    At Dorothy's debut ball, there was an accident when she and Ethan took the centre of the dance and the lights turned off, it was the perfect moment to show her powers, everyone was shocked even her, the light was much stonger than Ray&emperor combined. Confused, knowing that it wasn't her power, she grabbed Ethan's wrist and ran out of the ballroom. And Ethan confessed everything to her, their first life, his love. And they had their first kiss!!!

I really recommand you to read the novel cause a lot happened and i can't put it all here, i'm bad at summaries after all^^;
    And there is one thing i find really cute about the siblings in this life, they can act and decieve everyone, but can't decive each other.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
  10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted a lot of unrelated spoilers.

If you're gonna discuss another novel's spoilers, search its spoiler thread.

If you're gonna post MTLs, read the rules @ Don't.

Report unrelated spoilers and profanities.

Pipi1989, QwQ, vesperia and 6 others like this.
  11. Ravenz

Ravenz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me the end of the trash father? I'm blocked from looking at the spoiler.

babayagu likes this.
  12. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He died in regret about how he treated FL. FL gave zero fucks. Not one tear shed when her father died.

13. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait,someone posted the mtl of the scene he died.
    She cried in his deathbed but not in his funeral.

Leilacus, torte1315 and Ravenz like this.
  14. Ravenz

Ravenz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Thank you!

15. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’ve gotta be kidding me right? What kind of author and story let the trash father dying like that without any sort of feeling for the readers? Come on.
    The most DISAPPOINTING outcome of the classic trash father I’ve ever read, even those who don’t regret until the end have an ending that the readers might appreciate, but this one is PURE NOTHINGNESS, it’s EMPTY, the author MISSED completely an OPPORTUNITY bigger than a building and decided to wrote that kind of scene? What a joke.
    It doesn’t even help the FL’s feelings.
    I mean if the author wanted to tell that the father’s opinions of her, were nothing and in the end her feelings mattered more than what her father was thinking than, the author wrote this message in the WORST POSSIBLE WAY.
    It’s the most disgusting and disappointing of the classic trash parent’s ending. The only accomplishment made by the author by writing that scene was the fact he/she was able to make the EMPTINESS AND NOTHINGNESS to have a taste, and it was disgusting.

BelkisSama, Yoona77 and MariaBr like this.
  16. R04951

R04951 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello anyone knows who draw the novel cover? Thank you

Waricha likes this.
  17. Ilsooy

Ilsooy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen people here and there misunderstanding Ethan for being a trash who took advantages of Dorothy then caused her death, but he's not, that's just her point of view, not the truth.

So, Ethan first life was hard, as an illegimate child from the womb of an unknown woman, he was bullied by his half-brother, the duke (his father) tried to hide him and the duchess hated him so much, growing up in that environnmet he devlopped a manipulating character, using his innocent and pretty face along with his sweet talks, he build a reputation as "the pretty fragile illegimate child who never had the chance to shine until his brother died" (and btw, Ethan debuted late when he became 20 y.o just because his half-brother died so the parents had no chance but to make him their successor).
    Anyway, he never showed his real personality, he was always putting his perfect acting that no one figured out. Yes, Dorothy was the only one who knew his ugliness and what hides behind the innocent-sweet pretty boy mask, she laughed at him and said "it was fun to watch you acting". First he was terrified, but slowely, knowing that they both had this twisted character and suffered a lot because of their family, he fall in love with her.
    Later, he became her closest aide, helped her unconditionaly throughtout all her journey to the throne. He never showed his greed and desire to stand by her side as a partner and a lover, until his anger (from Theon who continued to hurt her) took over him, that's when his dark side and hidden emotions showed up, he said: "let me be by your side, i can be better than him, if you only allow me to sit with you", after that, her thoughts about him changed from "a loyal aide" to "a greedy man who desires the throne", but she never kicked him.
    When the things started to go south, was when he killed Julia to steal her researches about the spirits stone and relieve Dorothy stress a little. He was wrong, cause Julia was the only one who keeps Theon alive, he was holding on for her, so when she died, he suicided.
    The next morning, Dorothy woke up to see his dead body, that's when she lost her mind, and her soul died. Giving her enough time to get over it, Ethan took over her work temporarly, he did his best to keep the nobles evil plans away from her, but they didn't even considred him as her loyal aide, he watched them planning to execute her while searching for the spirits stone everywhere, and when they decided her death day, he went to her and told her everything, tried his best to persuade her to run away, but she never opened her mouth, only stared blancly breathing heavely, the only words she says was: "he was me" reffering to how much and toxically she loved Theon.
    The d-day came, Dorothy stayed as a lifeless body, while Ethan had a dark face like he was the one walking to his death, until the end, she never took his hand, she died, he standed where he wanted but alone, without the person he really wanted to stand with.
    After his coronation, one of Ethan men found the spirits stone and gave it him, but it was useless.
    Suddenly, the stone shone bright, as if the king of spirits showed up, they both had a conversation like:
    "The (the emperial family name) ended, and my contract with them is unvalid now, will you became my new contractor? I can give you one wish"
    "Let her back alive"
    "I can't do that"
    "Then i'm not signing this contract with you"
    It was a long conversation that ended up with Ethan becoming the new light spirits owner, and the time going back to when they both was born.
    And that's how their second life started.

Truely, Ethan was the only one who loved her (putting Raymond aside), he never left her side no matter what, she was cold, cruel, and obssessfuly in love with another man, but he only wanted to see her happy with people she love while achieving her dreams, he wanted to see her smiling face, it was enough to him, even when he was crying every single sleepless night cause it hurts him deep inside.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022