Forgotten Title Sad BL novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by yellowlollipop, Nov 23, 2022.

1. yellowlollipop

yellowlollipop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the only detail I can recall about how the novel goes. The ML (gong) and his pals mock the MC (shou), calling and making him wait outside the building for the ML for hours while ML's buddies laugh at MC's foolishness. The one buddy of ML who bullied the MC the most harbors feelings for him.

-and no, it’s not MUTED

2. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    Sissy. Try that.

yellowlollipop likes this.
  3. yellowlollipop

yellowlollipop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately it’s not the one, but thank you for the effort!:meowflower:

4. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall correctly... There's such an incident in https://www.novelupdates.com/series/this-world-has-gone-crazy/
    The original body owner was ordered around like a nanny by scum gong and his friends and once scum gong told the original to wait for him ... somewhere (don't remember it clearly), while he and his friends were having fun elsewhere and forgot about the original waiting out in the cold (at least for a few hours, or even more than a day, I'm not sure about it, has been a long time since I read that novel xD). Later the original who cohabitated with the scum, found him doing someone else in their apartment and they quarreled. Scum hit the original who fell down and hit his head, then MC woke up in the original's body in the hospital... Is that what you're looking for?

6. kislanyk

kislanyk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How to Deal with a Tsundere Gong has a subplot like this. Basically the MC was together with the ML for 7 years, during which the ML always ignored the MC, which made the ML's friends also ignore and ridicule him. Eventually, the MC left, and the crematorium was quite long. Also, one of the ML's friends had the hots indeed for the MC (but then he was also one of those who mocked the MC back then, so the MC never accepted him later on even as friends).