Spoiler Fostering the Male Lead/남주를 임시보호 중입니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 7, 2021.

1. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super happy about the adaptation! Super unhappy about how much red they are using. Drawing and Coloring 101 if you can't take more the few steps away from what you draw to loose the image... you aren't profiling correctly. You can barely tell her cloths from her hair! If I wasn't into animation and drawing and hadn't taken some basic art classes it wouldn't hurt so much... but I did and its so hard to unsee!!!!!

2. evilboop

evilboop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody have spoilers about Rosetta's soul?
    I agree!
    I have a feeling that she is the real Rosetta. Maybe somebody swapped her soul or something along the line. Empress seems powerful and sus, maybe she did it. There was also a diary entry where young Rosetta met the Empress.

That's why her parents are so sure she'll come around.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
    Lucy_, Tobbit, Jsclie and 10 others like this.
  3. Slowday

Slowday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like the TL group translates the book version (maybe from ridi) so the chapter numbering is different

Ariary and layyu like this.
  4. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree!
    I have a feeling that she is the real Rosetta. Maybe somebody swapped her soul or something along the line. Empress seems powerful and sus, maybe she did it. There was also a diary entry where young Rosetta met the Empress.

That's why her parents are so sure she'll come around.
    [/QUOTE]
    What if Rosetta’s parents already know that the OG Rosetta villainess was a fake?

RubySBS and AnimeHuntress like this.
  5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  6. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @juneberry thank you for all your awesome spoilers!!::bloblove::::bloblove::::bloblove::
    More pleassssee:aww::aww::aww:

7. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like others have stated, I also suspect
    Rosetta suffered fundamental changes (either possession, or even soul swapping) after meeting the Empress. It is clear that the Empress harbours malicious intent towards Sihael, the Crown Prince, for whatever reason. I'm not sure we were let in on their dynamic - surely, he must be from another woman (whether concubine or a former Empress) and I suspect it is also due to her ambition of enthroning her own son, the Second Prince.

Young Rosetta's meeting with her seems to have been a secret to her brothers - either they weren't told and only their parents were made aware, or their memories got erased or nobody else but young Rosetta knew of the upcoming private meeting. Seeing as the Empress possesses quite some power (magical, I pressume) it wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume that if the meeting took place, the Enpress had the power to either corrupt Rosetta's soul or swap it entirely for another, or even, have her be possessed. The reason is clear - the Duke's family is one of the most powerful in the Empire, if not THE most powerful one, and clearly aligned with Crown Prince and his faction, given Rosetta's brother's close relationship with him. Having Rosetta become evil meant killing two birds with one stone - cause discord in the Duke's family and weaken their influence and ruin their reputation, whilst causing trouble to the Crown Prince.

Thus far, it seems the Empress is the main villain. I hope more spoilers will be shared as the one in charge of them has done a wonderful job summarizing the main points and making them so so enjoyable.

Tobbit, Jsclie, Ariary and 13 others like this.
  8. 416temp

416temp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree. I love the story but a bit disappointed with the artwork. I love all sorts of different styles but this one is just so meh.

Slowday and AnimeHuntress like this.
  9. Mia benz

Mia benz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still reading for now but at least the Rosetta secret is known now well mostly i think maybe more infos will be out
    So what i got that the real Rosetta soul died when she was 12 ( the fl found her dairies where she said she was nervous because she's meeting the empress)
    Anyway the empress somehow killed her soul and she got one of her demons to possess her body in order to use her to solidify the second prince position ( they were planning for a marriage)
    This the Duchess ( fl mother) already told the fl that the reason they left her in the North aside from her strange behavior is to keep her away from the empress eyes because they know she was planning to use their house power
    Anyway when the fl entered Rosetta soul they lost the connection and the demon was kicked out the fl heard the empress and the demon in her new body arguing while the later was angry for losing fl body while the empress telling her it's not hers to begin with
    Anyway they were wondering who's this new soul that got into Rosetta's body
    Ps. The fl already meet the demon( in her new body) in her coming age ceremony and she told her she have nice smell this is why when she heard both the emp/dem conversation she knew that this girl was actually one of the emp puppets
    The fl for now was saved by the second prince because the empress found them in her place so the sec prince pretends the fl was the girl he was spending the night with
    What i got that he doesn't want to have the cp position it's his mother embitoin he is well known for a womanizer don't know if it's just an acting thought

Tobbit, Ariary, Minaeli and 16 others like this.
  10. Mia benz

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation of the previous spoiler be warned it's long plus i'm not good at remembering the characters names
    So the ml finds out that Rosetta is not at his place and he knew that it's related to the empress so he go to her palace
    They ml and emp speak/fight as usual the empress say to the ml that her son will be the cp and the ml knows that his brother have no interest in the crown, he say so to the emp which makes her even mad because she knows it's true
    The ml leave the place because he sensed Rosetta is not there anymore, the emp kinda off confused why he came to her place she's still mad so she go to look for the girl he son brought ( aka fl) basically she wants someone to vent on but she find the fl's gonna but she see a red hair, there is no one in her place with red her quickly she connects the ml sudden visit with the hair and she knows that the fl was there
    While she was wondering how did Rosetta got into her place, it's either her son who got her there ( this she knows didn't happen) or there was a breach but a wizard comes running and tell her that their experiment succeed
    This experiment is basically a kinda off a dog ( black fure golden eyes) i think he the dog should be able to teleport things this is the same dog the fl found and played with but ended up teleporting to the emp place
    ( not sure about the details since i skipped off a bit xd but the dog was the reason)
    Again after connecting things the emp now know how the fl got into her place
    At the other side the ml with leo ( fl big bro) nana the wizard and the ml's helper find Rosetta , they all find the dog fl was happy to see him and she started kissing him all around which made the ml jealous xd he told her i gave you my heart and body and now ur doing this with another dog
    They talk the ml wanted to get rid of the dog ( his name Tin smt if i'm not mistaken Ros named him) fl was against of it so they comprised Ros couldn't take Tin because ml was afraid he's the emp spy but he'll take care of it, Tin actually smart and can understand he was afraid of the emp and after seeing the ml jelly of him he thought why did i ended up with this crazy guy
    Ros was grounded by her bros for a week she was thinking about a mirror in the og which the emp used and harmed the ml a lot in his battle so she decided to look for it
    She ask her bro lonao they go together to a festival and they look for this mirror but find nothing , after a while the bro got tired so he takes Rose to an inn for resting a bit
    Rose notice Lilanna there so she gows after taking a guard with her but she loses her yet she finds well the ml finds her after sensing her there
    The ml was looking for the emp dog (one her persons) but they didn't find him after sensing the fl he goes to her and together with Leonard they attend an auction, Rose was not interested at first
    Ml bids on an eel tail lol all the guys there were bidding on it Rose bro leo was like put ur hands down! And Rose told him why what ru gonna do with it, the ml was like why i'm gonna use it while looking at her xd msg sent
    At the end a mirror came as the last object it was made by some dragon scales fl know then it's the mirror she's looking for
    So she start bidding on it only the other person who also bids is Liliana (og fl) Rose notice her then and she wave at her but Lil just looks at her and then ignore her
    Rose was kinda off embraced but she continues bidding Anishi ( the demon who used to possess the fl body) was there too and she started rising the price she stops
    Both Rose and Lil continues bidding of course Rose wins but she spent a lot of money on it because of both Aninshi and Lil plus she was confused why Lil was bidding on the mirror till the end
    Anyway ml is sus of Lil because she was talking with someone of the emp and he say so to the fl , she also meet Anisha the demon and well basically cards on table they both know that the other know Anisha demand she gets back her body and that the ml is hers
    She try attacking Rose but with fl strength she easly wins and leave
    Fl get the mirror and as it match the description in the og she knows it's the right one
    She shows it's power to the ml and then give it to her, ml refuse at first but Rose insists and say she puts her heart there, ml was touched and tells her he'll call it lil Rosetta and hugs it everyday like shasha doll he gave her xd, they go to a festival date while both Rose bros tailing them but it was Lonao's idea and the ml keep teasing him by getting close to Rose ( kissing her hair and stuff)
    Fl know what he do but was a bit mad he only got close to make her bro mad so she start walking and leaving the ml he then shouts how could she leave him unleashed and he'll get lost plus calling her master all this while people hear him so she runs back to him and shut his mouth

Tobbit, Ariary, Minaeli and 14 others like this.
  11. Mia benz

Reading List:
    Link
    More was reviled about Rose body exchange secret but first
    Rosetta and Shihael continue their date and while they were wondering around Shiha(ml) see someone selling ribbons so he take Rose to it and pick one and tell her when he was young he used to get bullied
    But he meet someone who will be with him and that he thought before to look for her, fl got jelly so she takes the ribbon and put it back and then she picks another and give it to Shaha she thinks that was before and that she's selfish enough to focus on them while not caring about the past , she tells him why go and look for her but he say that she's he's destiny now
    Leo get back from tailing Liliana he tell ml/fl that he found her with some kids playing, she didn't know who is at first since it was their first meeting, leo tell her about the auction and Lil tells him it wasn't her ( the kids testify for this)
    It looks like someone from the emp side was disguising as Lil ( no one knows why for now) they didn't know if the emp have a strong wizard with her ( only nana is strong enough in the empire and it's hard even for her )
    On the other side the emp have a new demon who can take human forms and it's the one who took Lil appearance
    Emp and Anishi fights because the later didn't win the mirror at the end she asks Anishi to train the new demon and if she do it correctly she'll give her back Rose's body and they both agree
    Rose goes back to her house and Lum ( a demon who used to serve the emp) was upset because fl was out without him
    She shows him the mirror but he didn't like it since it shows his real face ( snake form) when the fl know this she look at it wondering if the mirror will show her real soul and that it's not her body but there is nothing
    That till she have a headache and then she faints. Lum panic and call for help the ml was already there he was mad but nothing woke up the fl
    They call for Lil and she tells them that she's sleeping and dreaming and she won't wake up till she finish dreaming
    Meanwhile the fl see some of Rose memories ( before 12 ) she was young back then she saw her playing with lonoa her mother comes and takes her to get prepared for visiting the castle
    This was her first visit and she go with her father and Loe, she asks about Shahael because she heard he was handsome ( the father was wondering if he should cancel the visit xd) he tells her not to judge only based on the face
    On the way to the castle she sleep and she wakes up she finds herself in a garden, she meets the ml and he calls her ugly xd she tells him he's the ugly one and her bro loe is better looking
    He say still i'm better looking than you she can't deny it and she thinks that her father was right to not judge by looks
    She turns around and leave only to meet the emp and she strat asking her questions
    All this Rose witness it happening but she couldn't actually control little Rosetta body so she couldn't run from the emp
    Anyway Rose tell the emp they were here to visit and to meet the ml this was a normal friendly visit but the emp understand it as a marriage agreement , she tried to take her to play with the sec prince Rose refuse saying her father soon will finish his work and she couldn't go around
    The emp make a maid lies and tell Rose her father meeting was going to take some time so she have to go with the emp, Rose didn't want to but the young her couldn't say no but young Shahael comes and stands between her and the emp he tells her to stand back and end up taking lil Rose with him
    He tell Rose if she continue like this she'll die she should be able to distinguish the eyes of people
    After this fl wakes up her maid was surprised and call for the family
    Fl was sleeping for 3 days her parents came to the house and all of them were worried about her she see their love for her but then she corrects herself it's for the rl Rose she feel like she's the same as Anishi a scammer
    Lonoa tells her he broke the mirror fl gets mad because she spent a fortune on it she start crying and they all panic xd the father start saying i'll give you jewelry and stuff she continues to cry till she hear a diamond mine xd the father notice it and he call the butler to bring the contract lonoa call her a snob lol
    Ml couldn't meet the fl since he was slaying demons but they were talking via magic after a while he goes to her and tell her they should ran ( the fam was still scared for fl so she couldn't get out) she and Lum ( he was spaying on her at Lonoa's request so she took him ) jump and all of them ( ml fl big bro nana the helper and Lum) go to watch fireworks

Lilian1318, Tobbit, Ariary and 16 others like this.
  12. Mia benz

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to say that even though the fl think that Rose's soul is killed by the emp but i don't think that's the case i think she's the og Rosetta but can't say for sure since i'm still reading
    The mirror isn't broke Lonoa said so at first because he thought Rose was attached to it and since it hurted her he said he broke it so the fl won't look for it, but since she started crying ( for money reasons xd) he said he didn't and that they send it to the magic tower for them to study it
    Rosetta after the mirror incident keeps having nightmares were she see same things ( it wasn't mentioned but probably the same dream she saw while she fainted) and they always stop at the same point and than she finds herself in front of a door with symbols but she doesn't understand what are they
    The date :
    The group go around waiting for the fireworks that should start later. They go into an inn where they have a arm wrestling, Rose wants to compete her and one of ml knight ( forget his name but his almost always with the ml meaning one of his close circle)
    The owner first was doubtful of Rose and think she's your typical noble lady she asks him of there is a gender restrictions he say no so she and Shahael's helper ( knight) both enter the competition and they both end up in a different teams which means at the end they'll face each other and that was fine for them because both fl & knight wanted to know each other's strength
    No need to say Rose beat her first opponent men were shocked, ml was clapping big bro was like this is my sister we're talking about, nana was recording a video and Lum was happy while shouting for his master xd
    At the end both Rose and the knight face each other they both were impressed with each other strength the knight remember then how ml told him he met this girl and he likes her plus she's strong
    The match ends up with a broken table Rose falls back but Shaha was there to hold her ( he didn't want to let her go)
    So they weren't able to continue the match fl/knight were agreeing on redoing it while Rose say she'll get a strong table for their next match, the owner and the guys hear them and ask if they could redo it in the inn and say they'll get a strong table both fl and knight agree
    The group keeps wondering and then fl see Lil she comes to tell Rose that she found the thing she told her about ( didn't focus here but i think it was the reason why demons were attacking too much this days ) in og i think ml was supposed to find it so Rose was a bit worried if this would effect you know his place since it would have been his merit but she says this shouldn't actually effect him
    Lillian notice Lum and she start scolding Rose about her keeping demons besides her, fl assure her that Lum is nice and different still ml was agreeing with Lil ( he's just jealous of Lum being close to fl not that he actually think he's dangerous for her)
    Lum start crying ( he have the mentality of a 10 years old kid he's not a grown up yet even though his body is bigger) so Rose start petting his back and give him her handsheif this all while Lil looking at them and getting confused how is this happening
    Rose asks Lil to stay with them and she agree after hesitating, Lum see and big teddy bear and tell Rose to get it for him which she does, Shaha was asking her if she knows who to handle a gun she like how do you think shooted the emp bird that was spying on you and then she's like of course you didn't notice you were too busy attacking me after ( this when the assassins accident happened where ml lickes her blood for the first time)
    He tells her he thinks a love story is better when it starts whith hate then turns into love
    Fl win the teddy bear for Lum ( it's the game where you shoot targets to get toys) the group were all impressed while leo again was like this is the least you can expect from a Casel ( their surname not sure if i got it right)
    Shaha get jelly and ask Rose to get him a stuffed animal too but the sellers all refused her xd they saw her playing, after a while she finds a place and play /win a rabbit toy for the ml he was happy for it
    The fireworks will start soon so they go to a tower nana use magic and get only the ml/fl there while the rest stays down
    Shaha lays down into Rose's lap so she couldn't watch the fireworks he say why are you not watching while smirking Rose response is how can i when your face is in front of me ( since he was so handsome he was distracting her and he knew it)
    She start asking him questions at first sneakily she wanted to know more about the knight
    She remember the og and that at the emperor's birthday one of his friends ( ml) get killed while protecting ( either ml or the emperor i'm not sure) she was mad that the author didn't even bother to give the knight a name ( which i forgot xd) but after knowing his circle she was able to determine it was the knight
    Ml start telling her about his circle the knight which have a heritage from another kingdom he found out about Shaha secret back then and ml was gonna kill him but since the knight was strong even when he was young and without a proper training the ml change his mind and takes him under his wing
    Nana one of the strongest wizards is actually form an enemy country she was used as a bait or smt anyway ml knows her worth so he took her
    Her brother no need to say anything about him since his one of his closest friends and they grow up together
    And the last i think his name is Gil he also was one of his closest friends and they grow up together after that he naturally found a place with Shaha, Gil mostly handle you know the ml works like those poor souls we know ml go and have fun while his friend do the work xd
    He gets up and kiss her palm and then bite her ring finger she looks at it and the bite looks like a ring
    She remember the one he gave her ( after telling her they imprinted he gave her a ring amd told her he'll wait till she's ready) and how he never tells her to hurry
    She notice the moon and how he'll soon would turn into a wolf again she asks him why he didn't push her and he tells her he knows that her first reaction would be running and between that and turning into a wolf he prefer to wait
    She get emotional and start thinking that they'll need to get physical to left the curse and how Lil did it in the og, she thinks how she would have kissed Shaha and how they would have been together this is of course upset her so get reckless and then she kiss Shahael on his cheek
    He was surprised and stared at her while she's thinking he usually get easly shy so she thinks why not kissing him and she's focusing on his lips, so while Shaha was gonna say smt she kiss him
    After thinking about the yo knows while kissing stuff his candy taste.. She stop and quickly looks at his face anticipating his shyness only to find him looking hard at her with wild eyes she was surprised that he wasn't shy and wanted to run as she's about to do so he speak and tell her why are gonna treat this as a joke and try running
    She denies it while thinking she was totally gonna run, but he hugs her waist and don't let her go and well he takes control and do it again
    After a while she tapps him on his shoulder to stop because she can't breathe anymore and he stops they were going to go back with the rest of the group but he asked her if he can kiss her again and she says no this is enough for today he smiles and tell her then he can do it another day

Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
  13. 416temp

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you!! (y)(y)(y)

Mia benz likes this.
  14. Mia benz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml keeps looking at fl's lips and telling to not act cute or else he won't be able to control himself, Rose say he's the only one who thinks she's cute so Shaha tells her he'll hit anyone who say she's cute only for her to say she'll smack that person first hahaha
    They talk about the moon and that he'll yet again change the place he stay in ( he started to do so ever since the emp found out about his secret)
    Shaha tells her about the upcoming hunting festival Rose got confused because it wasn't mentioned in the og, she thought it was ur typical rofan set and it's normal but it didn't happen in the og
    He alos tell her that there is the king and the queen of the hunt, the guy that the hunts the most is the king and the women who he give those hunts too is the queen. He say he'll be the king this year and her the queen but the fl was having none of it she thought you'll be the queen hahahaha she was thinking she'll hunts for him she just didn't say it out load because she saw Shaha was exited
    They go down and meet the rest of the group Lum start crying because the yellow witch aka Liliana was not nice to him, so while Rose was talking to him the rest stayed quiet so looks at them and finds them looking strangely at her
    Lil start scolding Shaha and that he should have done it in moderation, Rose was confused then Leo tells Shaha to follow him she hears shouts then looks at Lil to see her focusing on her lips only then she realizes that her lips were puffy and anyone can tell the reason
    She was extremely embarrassed that her first kiss was known to all, after a while leo comes back it was obvious he fighted with shahael, when they were in the carriage he asked her if the ml attacked her and she tells him it was her who started it he sighs
    They talk a bit and when they arrive at their house Lonoa was there he start well his brotherly bitching xd then he too notice her lips hahahahaha he asks her and she was there is no way it's enough that leo know so she try to brush him but he insists and tells her if a moustic bite her this make leo laugh for this moustic is the cp
    Anyway she tell lonoa she already got her father's permission to get out so he should talk to him. Rose then go to meet her parents and they talk how the cp came with his elite group to get the permission
    Rose go back to her room and start thinking about what Anishi said how both of them are the same and that she took real Rosetta place this makes her sad, she thinks that she feels only the ml is hers since her loves the real her not Rosetta while her family thinks of her as Rosetta
    The next morning Rose was talking with her maids while preparing for going out they ask her what happened on her date cause you know they were alone with the right mood and they find out about the kiss only for Lonoa to hear about it lol he was like no it can't be o must heard it wrong but Lum came to the rescue and tells them he heard it yesterday ( he was in the carriage with fl & leo but she thought he was sleeping) Rose and Shaha kissed and Rose was like this is why they say you shouldn't talk in front of kids
    Anyway Lil comes ( she and Rose were going to the magic tower) fl takes her and they run away from a furious Lonoa who keeps cursing the wolf cube xd
    At the tower Rose meet the owner fl tells her that she have headache so the master asks her if she have problems with her memory, turns out that the mirror react to locked memories, she also tell Rose that the only way for the headaches to stop is for her to find the root of this problem meaning she needs to get her memoirs back
    The master go to get her the pills for the headaches which are a temporary solution and fl start looking around, she finds a pic with Lil while she was young with the master she thinks they looks like a mother and daughter she notice the name Liah , she asks the master ( i think her new name is kirya or smt)
    The master real name is Leah but she changed when she left her village and cutted all the relationships from there
    ( don't know if this was mentioned here before but in earlier chps when the ml turns again into a wolf, fl got lost into the mountains ml finds her but it was raining hard and they fall from a cliff or smt ml save Rose but he was heavily injured
    Fl force him to drink her blood to heal him and he ends up attacking her and get beated but she was still worried so she start praying for him to heal and that she'll do anything that's when the grandpa as fl calls him appear
    He heal ml and tells her his the guardian of the cave the leads were in he ask her to find a girl called Liah as the price for granting her her wishes)
    Anyway fl finally finds this leah and give her a pendant ( the grandpa sent it) turns out this grandpa is actually an archmage who was punished to guard that cave and he also was the the magic master teacher plus he was the one who made the mirror
    Leah tells fl to visit her when she's ready of course Rose is confused but agree to it
    Rose go back to her house and yet again Lonoa is there he follows her to her room where she puts some money ( the price of the mirror Leah gave it to her ) and the medicine for the headaches
    Lonoa at first was nagging because of the ml but he notice the medicine and ask Rose about it he thought they were drugs xd he was afraid they'll change her again but she says she got them from the tower for her head he gets mad because she hides the headaches and how she tells Lil but kept quiet from her family especially him since even though they fight a lot but they are the closest
    He tells her if she's going to do this she shouldn't gave him hope that they got as they used to when they were young
    Rose was sorry and she thinks that since they are close it should be ok so she tells him about the headaches and that she doesn't remember anything before age 12
    He listen to her and at the end he asks her to follow him, they go into a room or a storage where old things of Rose were kept there and he start showing her things and tells her about the past ( he knows everything about her past since they basically were inseparable)
    She remember a tiny memory about how he broke her doll
    Lonoa kept seeking Rose and try to help her remembering the past, the baron appears and say that the jewelry designer Alash or smt was asking for her
    She meet her ( not sure of she's a her or a him) they talk about her designs and the upcoming jewelries then Rose pulls out a couple bracelet design and asks Alash ( alos not sure if it's the right name ) to make it she's planning to give it to Shaha in the hunting festival plus she asks to put a tracker in it so she'll find Shaha and helps him if he need it
    She was worried Alasha will misunderstood her but she was happy saying things about love and how you want to possess your lover fl wanted to deny but then stopped and was wondering if that's actually the case
    Meanwhile ml is now wolf and sent a brid for the fl it had a magical thing and they talked with each other at first leo was there reading questions Shaha wrote before turning but when it started to turns into i miss you and the ml kept kicking him to ask it he said i'm not here for this dating things and he left which was exactly what the ml wanted hahaha

Lilian1318, Tobbit, Ariary and 14 others like this.
  15. 416temp

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, I love Lanoa&Rosetta's sibling relationship. Thanks for another great update! :)

Mia benz likes this.
  16. Mia benz

Reading List:
    Link
    Rose continue training with Lonoa and even though it's just a training she wanted to win, he said she was always like that even in her childhood he also talks how badly her motion sickness were back then it was weird that she had them again after years of not to
    Rose asks him about the sickness he say that she would get sick after few minutes of raiding the carriage just like now, so fl was wondering how could she and rl be so familiar
    She thinks about Anisha and that since she knows about her secret it will be better to deal with her meaning get rid of her she won't leave her ruin her life Rose get scared that the loving eyes of her family might change to be hateful if they know she's possession rl Rosetta's body this is why she decides to finsh Anisha
    The jewelry designer cames with the bracelet she finish them quickly even though Rose telling her to take her time
    The couple bracelet were beautiful well the fl's one was good decorated and all but the ml's bracelet was simple good but no decorations when Rose saw it she immediately think it looks like a handcuff lol
    Alishi ( i'll just call her that the designer) told her the bracelet have magic in it and once you wear it you won't be able to take it off she hund her a key so this way only her could take it off from the other person, no need to say Rose was shocked but she took it anyway hahaha because why not
    Fl/ml continue to speak via magic and Rose still train with Lonoa he basically don't give her a choice every morning he comes early and wake her up
    She's noting how Lonoa changes from the laid off guy when he hold a sword, and after a training session they both lay down and ends up sleeping, Rose wakes up to find Shaha there while smiling ( got he human form back) she whisper since Lonoa is still sleeping and they ( fl/ml) together go walking
    Shaha try to get into Rose's parasol she refuses at first but he act sneakily and ends up getting his way
    While walking Rose was touching the bracelet in her pocket and wondering if she should give it to Shaha she was not sure but she was let's just give him it's already done
    She give it to Shaha and he was happy he tells her it's his second leach xd ( the first one is the collar she gave him when he was a wolf)
    Rose was like a leach what ru saying he smirk and tells her this bracelet looks like a handcuff, she couldn't deny it and she tells him that once he wears it he won't be able to take it off and before she continue speaking she hear the sound of the bracelet he already wear it
    She confesses it have a key and she pulls it only for him to take it and throw it in the near lake
    She also shows him the ring he gave her before ( here i'm bit confused i thought she didn't wear it just showed to him and told him next time to put in her finger but later she says she's glad she didn't get her ring dirty)
    They both sit and have a tea while chatting fl got relaxed and slipped that she have headaches, ml was mad he told her that bis idle type used to be someone strong that doesn't need his protection but seeing her like this he changed hisi mind & tells her to ask for his help
    She assure him she's ok and since having the pills from the tower she's sleeping and eating good every thing is fine, she decide not to tell him about the memories
    They keep talking and she asks him about his time when he turned and how the emp is staying low even though the emperor is sick this should be the perfect time to attack
    Shaha asks Rose if there is smt between her and Anisha ( the demon) she says yes but she's gonna handle it alone and tells him to trust her he say yes and ask her to tell him when she's ready
    Rose wants to deal with Anisha with her own power even though it would be easier to borrow Shaha's power as he is the cp she wants to feel she's strong
    Then they hear Hannah calling Marine's name ( fl close maid she was also an assassin) telling her why she didn't say hi to the lady turns out marine's was there fl was confused why was she here she left early
    Then she notice her hand and she start asking Marine if she did what she told her M says yes and to confirm she asks about some guy and then Eugene (Hannah bro the wizard) ml notice that fl is on smt, Rose send Hannah away and ask M to refill her glass
    She attack Marine and tells her if he ( the demon) took a form he should study it properly, Marine wear gloves to hide the scars form her assassin days this guy here had smooth hands so fl knows this is the demon who took Lil form before
    The demon panicked and he was no match for fl he start changing forms Lil, leo, lonoa it didn't work finally he takes Shaha's form but still Rose keep attacking the demon was confused he tells her he was told that humans can't attack a person his close with how come she attacks him while he's in the cp form
    This actually effect Shaha and he asks Rose in a down tone, she tells him ru kidding me he doesn't look like you and she start telling him the tiny difference between them the mismatchey eyes ( position and light color) the mouth ex... Anyway ml was happy with it
    She captures the demon and tells him why is he here he said he wasn't supposed to be here and he can't talk because of his mother (emp) fl realize that he was here spying ( she sensed before Hannah calling Marine's name a ghost presence) that he was hearing their conversation and while thinking if the emp didn't send it to attack then why she quickly think about the mirror & was glad they already sent it to the tower
    She kills the demon by attacking his core and ml was weeping her face with his hand chief she was embarrassed and was looking anywhere to avoid his eyes only to see a sm kind of a mass moving she takes the sword and throw it at it
    It was a sec core she was surprised because a chimera usually have only one the ml also agree, fl takes the core in her hand and both of them (fl/ml) agree they could use it they decide to give it to nana for studying it but the core explodes Shaha thinks it's sorte of a suicide
    A sticky green stuff from the core were on Rose's hand and Shaha start weeping them, Rose thinks just when she wear the ring this green thing stuck to her hands she was glad her ring wasn't dirtied
    They take the body of the chimera to nana to study
    The wizards form the emp sides were thinking that this chimera takes almost a year to create but the emp easly sacrifices them without any regret

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
    Lilian1318, Tobbit, Ariary and 14 others like this.
  17. Mia benz

Reading List:
    Link
    So the emp didn't have any problem with sacrificing the chimera she creats, Anisha was there eating while watching and then she asks the emp when is she gonna keep her promise ( that if she teach the chimera she'll get her back fl's body) this question also was asked by the Marquis ( don't know his name)
    The Marquis is the father of the girl who Anisha currently possessing he was pale and tired Anisha told him his daughter is nothing special and that she's the one who run away from him
    She speaks about ml and how he could ha be with Rose basically she thinks she's better then her in the personality terms....since she thinks she'll get the body back and the emp tells her to quite this obsession with Shaha already
    The Duke was mad that the emp actually attacked the Cassel domain the kids tells him there is no evidence so he tells them they'll make one then
    Rose thinks that she was too ignorant and trustful in her power yes she killed the chimera but it was messy and not done in a professional way so she decided to train hard, and now her and lonoa switched positions while he used to torment her with training and waking her up early now she's the one who do so
    So they keep training and lonoa ( who was tired) complain to Shaha to stop her and why not go to a date Shaha ( who was sitting having tea while watching them training) refuse and then ask Rose to take a break she refuse and ask him to duel with her
    He do so and he beat her ( using swords) Rose couldn't match him ( he is after all know for his demon slaying skills)
    He tells her to take a break and why is she doing all this she's already powerful but she says it's not enough she wants to protect him and her all the family
    He think in order to do so she'll have to take care of herself first
    He helps up and take to sit in the table and fl thinks she started training too late and winter is coming soon ( it appears smt happened in og at that time)
    Rose and Lonoa decided to complete against each other since both of them wants to be the king in the festival, their father hears them and tells them he's the one who'll be the king and their mother the queen as each year
    The siblings including Leo all unite and tell the father he should just stay with their mother and it's time for him to pass the title to his kids , the father was dumbfounded xd but he liked it it was a Cassel triat to be competitive and the Duchess was happy for this atmosphere
    The maids were preparing outfits for Rose they wanted be beautiful since mostly girls use this festival to wear clothes, but in Rose case they wanted pretty but practical clothes since she's going to hunt
    Lum comes and Rose ask him to smell her blood she injury her finger Lum resist it but it obviously still effect him, Marine & Rose praise him for doing well and he ask if this was a test but Rose say no this was actually her tast and there is a look between her and Marine
    ( forget to say that fl previously asked Marine if someone know about you smt that you don't want what do you do she tells her she kills him and then fl give her some tasks this you can say a preparing for killing Anisha)
    Lum ask Rose if he can go to the festival but she says no the emp is going to be there and she mustn't know about him he agree then he quietly ask if Shaha is coming she say yes but he say how about his situation and point at the moon, Rose realize that Lum is getting smarter and she tells him it's ok he should be back tomorrow
    The festival starts only for Rose to find Shaha coming to her tent in his wolf form she was surprised, she asks leo why didn't he turn back he say he don't know Shaha also deny knowing she asks nana who hesitate she start saying addiction but Shaha stop her
    Rose already heard her and she remembered the last time where she gave him a lot of blood ( when they fall from the cliff) she was sad & hugged him but if she didn't do it Shaha would probably died
    Rose parents with Lonoa enter the tent and find Shaha there basically all of them know he's the cp expect for the mom, she start petting him and the guys were nervous he'll attack her but he actually let her caressing him Lonoa told him are trying to scroe with their mom lol
    The Duchess like his beautiful appearance and Rose tells her he's her wolf then the Duke tell his wife she should go to their tent in hunting grounds she knows there is smt but she leave then all of them go to a quiet place still some people saw them and they were like we thought the wolf was loe's but it turns it's the mad dog's aka fl
    Rose ask when he'll turns back but nana say they don't know and then she asks why did he came here (ml) he should've stayed in the cottage, but leo say they thought maybe he'll change if came here
    They all agree for Shaha to stay in the family tent with leo , the duke and the elite group because the emp would've heard about a wolf by now and even if he goes back the fact that the cp didn't show up in the festival would alert the emp
    They all go to the tent and Shaha stand up on his paws they thought he's going to attack Rose but they were hugging each other the duke was shocked while the bros were like nothing new
    Rose and Lonoa go to the hunting ground and Lonoa tell Rose why not teaming up but she says they both wants to be king so it won't work
    Rose actually abandoned the king thing the moment she saw Shaha as a wolf since he won't be able to appear for her to give him the hunts
    She blame herself for taking a long time to react for his confession and now things keeps getting complicated, the emp was the only one coming to the festival as the emperor is sick and the ml is not there she keeps eyeing the fl the whole time
    Rose knows that she's the prey today and that even Anisha didn't appear for now but she's here and she's going to attack her so Rose decided to quickly deal with things to go back to Shaha

I had to share this it's finally out fl is the actual Rosette she was reborn in modern word and then she'll get back
    The fl takes a guard with her while hunting since he would mark her hunts but after the start she tells him that she don't need his protection and he should only focus on his
    He doesn't understand at first but then Anishi appear with bunch of assassins fl had magic tools with her she was prepared
    She kills one and then tell Anisha anyone is useless so let's face each other already
    Rose pass a ring for kallen to protect himself and then start fighting with Anisha, she shoots her with 3 bullets those were made from red lilies ( poisones for demons)
    They were just finished but they were pretty much effective ( fl was not sure at first since Anisha is a top demon smart and all because usually the demons have a childlike thinking)
    This bullets were originally made by Lil but fl took them she couldn't wait for Lil to make them
    Ml was contacted by rat ( under emp control) he knew this is a way to get him out from the tent but saying to him Rose is in danger it's ur mate we're talking about he couldn't resist and he spring out from the tent to the hunting ground
    He was the perfect prey but people couldn't shoots him because he was known as the Cassel's wolf and any attack on him means an attack on them he meets the Marquise who knows he identity and the later attack him ( shooting) ml defend himself but he couldn't straight up killing him it would reflect on the Cassel family
    On the other side Rose was about to kill Anisha but the brother ( rl Anisha bro) comes out and start fighting fl
    Rose was envious of her she thought even while knowing it's not the real Anisha they still protect her while she'a always afraid to be find out so she gets mad
    But the bro speak with Anisha and Rose realize that it's only because of their agreement that the bro is standing with Anisha because he wants his sister's body, so Rose try to convince him to take Anisha to the magic tower master and she'll helps him personally he was about to be convinced but Anisha tells him she'll kill herself on the way
    Anyway Rose start fighting the bro and he draggs her far away from Anisha or that's what she thinks but it was a trapp
    At certain point she finds she can't move and a demon with a beautiful face with a snake lower part paralyze the fl, Rose shouts in her mind for Shaha
    Lamia that's her name she asks fl who is she doing again and then fl start remembering that this happened before
    She met him when she was a kid, Anisha tells her to kill Rose she doesn't want her body anymore, and lamia asks Anisha if she's sure that Rosetta soul was actually dead
    Anisha says it's been 6 years of course she's dead
    The bro apologize to Rose and start to inject her with smt fl tells him to keep his apology to himself annd that she's not going to lose her body she'll kill him
    Rose have some kind of an magical shield but it falls with Lamia & the bro attacks, Lam grab her saying its time to make sure and then fl find herself in front of the closed door, it starts opening with a creepy sounds and the lost memories comes back
    How the emp takes the young fl and how that maid was actually Anisha back then, Lamia and Anisha both were attracted to Rose's blood and they both want to drink it ( lamia actually do)
    Emp say we don't have time we need to get her back quickly so the duke won't notice, she asks Anisha if she knows how to act and she says yes I've been studying how for a long time
    They dragg Rosetta to a magical circle while she was struggling ( she hit them few times and Anisha was happy to have strong body to take) the emp start the magic and Rosetta finds herself in floating while her body is possessed by Anisha
    The soul that lost her body wanders and wanders like that.
    dead.
    and reborn ( this what was told in the novel)

I had to share this it's finally out fl is the actual Rosette she was reborn in modern word and then she'll get back
    The fl takes a guard with her while hunting since he would mark her hunts but after the start she tells him that she don't need his protection and he should only focus on his
    He doesn't understand at first but then Anishi appear with bunch of assassins fl had magic tools with her she was prepared
    She kills one and then tell Anisha anyone is useless so let's face each other already
    Rose pass a ring for kallen to protect himself and then start fighting with Anisha, she shoots her with 3 bullets those were made from red lilies ( poisones for demons)
    They were just finished but they were pretty much effective ( fl was not sure at first since Anisha is a top demon smart and all because usually the demons have a childlike thinking)
    This bullets were originally made by Lil but fl took them she couldn't wait for Lil to make them
    Ml was contacted by rat ( under emp control) he knew this is a way to get him out from the tent but saying to him Rose is in danger it's ur mate we're talking about he couldn't resist and he spring out from the tent to the hunting ground
    He was the perfect prey but people couldn't shoots him because he was known as the Cassel's wolf and any attack on him means an attack on them he meets the Marquise who knows he identity and the later attack him ( shooting) ml defend himself but he couldn't straight up killing him it would reflect on the Cassel family
    On the other side Rose was about to kill Anisha but the brother ( rl Anisha bro) comes out and start fighting fl
    Rose was envious of her she thought even while knowing it's not the real Anisha they still protect her while she'a always afraid to be find out so she gets mad
    But the bro speak with Anisha and Rose realize that it's only because of their agreement that the bro is standing with Anisha because he wants his sister's body, so Rose try to convince him to take Anisha to the magic tower master and she'll helps him personally he was about to be convinced but Anisha tells him she'll kill herself on the way
    Anyway Rose start fighting the bro and he draggs her far away from Anisha or that's what she thinks but it was a trapp
    At certain point she finds she can't move and a demon with a beautiful face with a snake lower part paralyze the fl, Rose shouts in her mind for Shaha
    Lamia that's her name she asks fl who is she doing again and then fl start remembering that this happened before
    She met him when she was a kid, Anisha tells her to kill Rose she doesn't want her body anymore, and lamia asks Anisha if she's sure that Rosetta soul was actually dead
    Anisha says it's been 6 years of course she's dead
    The bro apologize to Rose and start to inject her with smt fl tells him to keep his apology to himself annd that she's not going to lose her body she'll kill him
    Rose have some kind of an magical shield but it falls with Lamia & the bro attacks, Lam grab her saying its time to make sure and then fl find herself in front of the closed door, it starts opening with a creepy sounds and the lost memories comes back
    How the emp takes the young fl and how that maid was actually Anisha back then, Lamia and Anisha both were attracted to Rose's blood and they both want to drink it ( lamia actually do)
    Emp say we don't have time we need to get her back quickly so the duke won't notice, she asks Anisha if she knows how to act and she says yes I've been studying how for a long time
    They dragg Rosetta to a magical circle while she was struggling ( she hit them few times and Anisha was happy to have strong body to take) the emp start the magic and Rosetta finds herself in floating while her body is possessed by Anisha
    The soul that lost her body wanders and wanders like that.
    dead.
    and reborn ( from the novel)

Lilian1318, Tobbit, ReaderEli and 8 others like this.
  18. Mia benz

Reading List:
    Link
    Next it was showed the fl in the modern world she was speaking with her friend who asked her if she still hear someone calling her Rosetta she says yes, they were crossing thr road and talking when suddenly a car was gonna hit them Rose pushed her friend from the way while feeling that this is her fate she needs to go back and the car hits her
    Rose gets her memories back and open her eyes to find Lamia there looking at her while laughing at her they both know she's the rl Rosetta, back then Lamia wanted Rose's body when she first saw her but it was already late since it was the day Anisha was going to take it, so now she was thinking fl is hers and she have no plans of killing her even though Anisha kept saying so
    Rose hand was in her pocket and she slowly tearing an teleportation scroll without Lamia noticing, but she see a shadow and a golden bracelet she knows it's Shaha so she stops but she thinks she needs to free herself from Lamia's so she won't be used to corner Shaha. Since Lamia see Rose as a prey she didn't think much of her so she wasn't careful, Rose attack her and end up free after that Shaha attack and scratch Lam's face she yell about her beautiful face being hurt
    Shaha told Rose to choose between whom to deal with first ( Lam or Anisha) she chose the later, Anisha sister ( turns out she a sis not a bro i think) still try to stop fl but she defeats her
    Anisha told fl to stay quite and just wait for her fate ( she said the same before in the past when Rose tried to run while they were going to steal her body) Rose remember this and gets mad but Anisha said ru going to kill this body how about it's owner what if she could be bringed back
    Rose thinks about herself and how she got back her body and what if it could be done so she ends up injuring Anisha who she fainted
    Rose tells the sis to take Anisha to the tower ( give her a scroll) and tell thems to allow her meeting the tower master while saying the fl name she also say to her that this is ur last chance if you do any teaming with the emp again i'm going to end the Marquise line no matter when Teresa ( the sis) agree
    After that fl/ml keep attacking but the scales on Lam's body were hard to harm so they decide to back off for now, Rose gets on Shaha's back and tear a scroll, they should've been in the magic tower but they find themselves still in the woods after a while Lam's appear again & they tear another scroll ending up meeting kallen
    The emp magic was in all the forest and her familiars were tailing the leads so the emp know where they appear
    Rose looks into the ashes ( kallen took care of the assassins) and find a weapon she start shooting a near crow who was saying on them and she give kallen bunch of scrolls then tells him to leave
    Lamia appear again and Shaha attacks her while fl shoots her but nothing worked, her body was covered with strong scales but Rose notice her eyes were her weakness and her face generally so she shoots one eye ( bulles eye xd) and Lamia got hurt and start shouting
    Rose still shoot at her face so Lamia run away now fl goes back on ml's back and they keep running but they couldn't go back to the hunting ground since the forest now is like a maze under the emp magic
    Shaha tells Rose that any animal could be used by the emp not just crows and she notice a squirrel with red eyes and shoots him
    Shaha tells her he knows how to get rid of emp eyes and asks if Rose trust him she says yes so he speed up and then jump from a cliff into a lake they both got out, and shaha feels the emp is weaker plus there are no familiars
    They thought they'll be back quickly but the sun comes down and it got cold especially with the wet clothes from the lake so they find a cottage with woods and start a fire
    Meanwhile Teresa finds herself still in the woods with the emp trying to get rid of her but she was saved by a guy and she tells him she needs to go to the tower as Rose told her, when he hear fl name he leave her alive
    Rose start a fire and change her clothes there Shaha was not happy with her wearing another guy's clothes but she tells him i'll wear clothes for you later she was joking but he took it for rl and told her to keep her promise
    She keep speaking so things won't get awkward and asks him how she can hear him ( when he appear to save her they could speak to each other) he tells her he thinks their connection got stronger
    His gaze was possessive and she thinks it's time she confess her love she always thought that it will be quick with her not looking at him directly but now she hold his face and tells him she loves him and thank you for saving me today
    Shaha was happy and he feels his heart beating quickly and then he turn back to human form while Rose holding him they hug and wonder how this happened he well kiss her and she start laughing when she see his face have some coal probably when he was close to the fire
    She remember when they were young and Shaha tells her what is it did i do smt wrong she said not now but in the past, he say how far are we talking about she say 6 years ago
    He understand her ( when he called her ugly) and he says he was an asshole back then Rose tells him he was cute, he's surprised since Leo and Gil thought he was a mad dog back then and only her thinks he was cute
    So he say you liked me then too but she says no he's surprised and she was like you were rude who would like to be called ugly she only say he was cute now because she knows what he have been through
    They speak a little and then well you know what will happen....
    In the other side this guy was killing all the emp puppets the last crow she asks through him who ru and he say smt she's like you are!.. But the crow was killed and with it now the forest should be ok, the guy is looking for the leads and was wondering where are they

19. 416temp

Reading List:
    Link
    "They speak a little and then well you know what will happen...."

Wait does this mean this is the first night moment?

SkyLisette likes this.
  20. Mia benz

Reading List:
    Link
    Leads wakes up in the morning and Rose was complaining about Shaha he said he'll carry her if she can't walk she was going to agree but after seeing that the mountain road she change her mind
    Ml asks her about her hunts but she tells him she only got a deer since she was attacked soon after the festival beginning, Shaha holds his laugh but she saw it and soon both start a hunting game between them
    So while they hunting the same monster and then each trying to claim he's the one who got it she hear someone calling them and jumping from the air, she's surprised that it's the sec prince. Rose asks him what ru doing here and he tells them he was looking for them the whole time yesterday then Rose says how could you jump from the air and notice him wearing a robe she realise he was actually a wizard
    She start yelling how could he be a one and Shaha says it's natural if one of the parents is a wizard for their kid to be a one but Rose say no one knows he's a one! ( obviously ml know) sec prince start complaining how he had to reveal he's secret to his mother ( he's the one who was killing her familiars and saved Teresa)
    Sec was mad his secret is out but his bro was leisurely spending his time with Rose, the later quickly distract him and say how could he keep it secret this whole time, sec prince says his mana manifested in his late teens ( around 15y) before the emp tried to see if he's a wizard like her but didn't find anything and after he deliberately acted as douchebag so his mother completely lost hope in him
    While they were talking one of the emp familiars ends up on the sec prince shoulder and she happily start speaking as if the leads are not there, she tells the sec why didn't you tell me anything this is such a good news you have big potentials ( she saw bit of his powers)
    The sec prince is actually powerful wizard with a huge potentials he was strong with just his self learning so if got a proper training he could pass even the tower master
    The emp now say forget the emperor position you can aim for higher things, but sec refuse and tells her this is why he didn't want her to know and he already told her to keep him out of her plans she say what ru just gonna stay like that
    Shaha tell the emp he'll get her soon and don't mistake me not dealing with you is because i'm weaker i'm just waiting to get evidence and he have already smt for her
    Shaha promised his late mother to ascend the thrown peacefully this is why he didn't kill the emp but taking the proper procedures and then kill the emp brid
    Rose hear all this and ask why not taking the emp down he said it's not easy to touch her unless she did or touch someone in high position, she asks him how about a massacre? Shaha stay still and asks if there is a survivor she says yes he ask who did the emp try to kill and she says me
    No need both princes were shocked and Shaha demand to know what does she mean killed Rose say the emp killed her 6y ago Shaha say but ur here, and she tells him everything how they took her body and while she was wondering as souls when Anisha took her body she saw a lot of souls there and that she was in another world
    She said they might not find the magic circle but the effects and stuff should be there
    Sec prince is shocked he wanted to deny that his mother would do this but he knew her after that they all leave
    Rose meets her family on the hunting ground and she tells them they need to talk, they go back to their house and have a meeting and she tells them everything the duke was furious and said he'll kill the emp for this, Lonoa wanted to go right there but the Duke's stops him and tell him they need to be careful
    Rose & lonoa go to the tower to meet Leah because fl has questions for her. They see Anisha's there while Teresa unconscious and Leah tell them it's not easy to do it
    Rose asks but she bought her back to her body but Leah said it's the same there are conditions for it to work
    They need to know where is the soul, and for it to be alive not dead ( like fl was alive in another body when she was bought) and for the master to know that person Rose asks if she knew her? And Leah say of course you are Chase's daughter ( the duke) she knows her since she was born
    So eventually Rose finds out it was Leah who summed her back to her body after finding her but she couldn't tell her she's the rl her or what happened since it will be a shock to her and she had to finds them by herself
    They speak for a while how to deal with Anisha and Leah tells they can lock the demon in the mirror ( the biggest peace since ml broke the mirror forgot to mention)
    They need to get the demon name in order to lock her in the mirror so basically they start some psychological game on Anisha ( cmnts about her look now that she fractured) lonoa was quite happy doing it
    They told Anisha to not wait for the emp to save her since she would have already done it by now ( she abandoned her after finding about sec prince) but they still didn't know her name then fl remember faintly that while she was dying and her soul's floating she hear Anisha laughing and saying she'll be possessed by Harpia now
    So Rose takes the mirror piece and stab Anisha in the heart after calling her name and the later been surprised, then Anisha grabs her hand and start smiling telling fl i got you i'll get my body back
    And she strat attacking Rose by trying to possess her again Rose panicked because she sensed Anisha was trying to do smt but then nothing happens, Anisha was surprised and yell that there was a gap between her soul and body it was there but now it's gone how so
    Rose quickly keep stabing and Anisha souls now a prisoner in the mirror
    Rose asks about the gap and Leah tells her that even though she got back her body and with her been the og owner but her soul was only guled into her body basically it was not stable smt happened and changed that
    Rose started to think what happened between the attack in the festival and today so that things changed and she remembers her night with ml xd and how they lifted the curse
    Her face got red and Leah notice and she got a rough idea about it Lonoa as usual xd say why what happened to change things and why ur face is like that but she absolutely refuse to answer
    Leah tells him to not dig too much and Lil approach Rose while whispering to her that it's his highness he now hold her soul in her body safely since they completely imprinted Rose realise that Lil could see it since she could also see when they soul imprinted in the beginning
    Rose was wondering about the soul magic and if Leah could do it and told her it was forbidden so she says there have been a price they start thinking and connect some demon rampage years ago and how it match the day fl got killed
    Also Lil realise that the emp should have attacked her because of her blood too but Leah saved her and turns out that Lil is the kid of demon woman & human with the delicious blood story ( Lil told it to the leads at the beginning so they refrain from pursuing their relationship)
    Leah apologize to Rose and told her it took her 3 years to succeed summoning her here after finding her and Rose thank her, Lonoa asks if fl now is ok and there won't be any unstable stuff she says yes her soul now is good then she asks if she should lit the fire while looking at Anisha in the mirror while the later got paled
    In other side Shaha and the Duke go to the emperor and ml tell him the emp killed his mother by poisoning the same way she's doing to him now, emperor got mad and say arrest her right now but they refuse since she's in her place and probably she's the strongest there, emperor agree and then give his ring ( it means he have the whole power now i think)
    Anyway they end up prisening the emp and she was acting comfortably then ml take a necklace out and say she start panicking asks him how did he get it
    Emp actually even though she's a wizard but her mana is low so she use magic items heavily to cover for it and that necklace have the most mana in it
    Shaha leave and sec prince is there with nana the later was afraid sec prince will be effected this is his mother after all, she thinks if he want he could blow this whole belding
    Emp start telling sec prince how could he stand with Shaha while leaving her , he says his brother was the only person there for him emp at the beginning was only interested in him because he may be a wizard and after thinking his not she lost interest even more when he started acting like a douchebag but Shaha was always there for him playing and protecting him
    He tells her if she wanted the emperor position this much why didn't she took it herself directly why is she trying to use him as a shield to gain power through him while insisting she's doing for him and he confronts her it's because of her legitimacy
    Then Lamia appear to save the emp she asks her why is she late, Lam was still injured in her eye so she only can see with one so she didn't see the attack that was there for her and the emp noticed late ( it was a trap) anyway don't know how but the emp escaped and sec think her target is the emperor

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
    Lilian1318, Tobbit, Minaeli and 8 others like this.