Spoiler 어느 날 아빠가 나타났다|My Father The Possesive Demi-God

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by pastelroses, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Mariahiisall

Mariahiisall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :blob_plusone:

2. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please looks interesting!

Nicolekaz likes this.
  3. itz_me_biatch

itz_me_biatch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It got a manhwa adaptation [​IMG]

Giratina likes this.
  4. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil us please :blobReach::blob_plusone:

5. teni_tine

teni_tine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseee

7. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Launching on December 29 - Pocket Comics
    d45b4428fefb5447e0e9e843583a17ce6106c9a7_512_728_209699 (1).jpeg
    [​IMG]

Screenshot_20221124-193454.png Screenshot_20221124-193343.png
    MC's Father:
    Screenshot_20221124-193734.png
    MC's Mother:
    Screenshot_20221124-193818.png
    MC's Twin Sister:
    Screenshot_20221124-193857.png

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  8. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Associated Names: My Father the Possessive Demi-God, 어느 날 아빠가 나타났다
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/one-day-my-dad-showed-up/
    Description:
    During the springtime of the year I turned nine years old, a father I didn’t even know existed suddenly showed up.

“Why are you here, Duke? It was comfortable when we didn’t see each other.”
    “You’ve been comfortable all this time, so isn’t it time for you to be uncomfortable, Your Highness?”

Turns out, my mother was actually the daughter of a tyrant. And my father was the Duke who overthrew that tyrant.

“O, great and busy Duke of Chelsiers. Did you look for me just to make me feel uncomfortable?”
    “Is it so strange for a husband to look for his wife?”
    “Do we still have that relationship? Ah, I forgot. Well then, let’s get divorced.”

…Can anyone tell me what’s going on with these two??

“I wish I was there to hug you when you were younger.”

It was a low whisper filled with a mixture of soft, warm and sad feelings.
    I hesitated a little before I confessed.

“I often made Mom upset before. If I met you earlier, you might’ve hated me.”

Dad burst into laughter at my words. Even though… I meant what I said.
    After a long laugh, he looked at me with a hint of a sorrowful smile on his lips.

“If we had met earlier, you would’ve called me Dad more. That’s enough for me.”

Dofu, salty25, komo komo and 4 others like this.
  9. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Emdie

Emdie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found chapter 2 and 3 of the novel translated into Arabic. I'll MTL them in a bit, but here's some chapter 2 spoilers

>The MC is kinda embarrassed because her magic failed, and is a bit wary but then realizes that the situation isn't as serious as she thought it was

>The duke (aka their dad) kneels down and asks if they're twins, he asks for their names, they tell him and he tells them his (which is Arthur)

>MC wonders why her mom ran away from their dad while pregnant, and what their relationship was like

>The mom calls for them and finds them, she doesn't realize that he's there but then he calls for her and she freezes up
    >> The MC notes that "His face is no longer elegant or polite"

> The duke was like "we finally see each other again" and the mom is hostile and is like "...I didn't expect to see you again"
    >>The duke looks at the twins and says "Didn't know that you had my daughters" the mom replies with "well you didn't need to know"

>MC is like 'well its obv that they didn't have a good relationship'

>The mom then was like "well it was nice and comfy not seeing your face" then the duke was like "well its time for you to be uncomfy then"
    (their dialogue is rlly funny lmaoooo)
    >>She then was like "the duke going thru all the effort to find me just to make me uncomfy?" he then was like "well isn't it normal for a husband to find his wife?" she then was like "oh right I forgot lets get a divorce" he then says "did you know that you escaped the death penalty?" (The mom's dad (the king) was a tyrant and the duke overthrew him)

>MC is super confused and is wondering what her mom did to get the death penalty

>The mom tells the duke that "yo you lived well all of these years without them so it wont kill you if you do that for the rest of your life"
    >> He was a bit hurt and softly said "did you think that I lived well?" and the mom hesitated for a bit (also I forgot to mention but her name is charlotte)
    >> She keeps at it tho and says "You and I both know that you survived"

> Anyway he manages to take them to his carriage and is like "well I'll serve you now, you parented them all of this time so I want to do my part too" *not sure about this part because I read it when I was half asleep*

> The duke also asks who the MC really looks like (she has dyed hair, her hair is silver but its dyed to black)

11. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I just say, I am LOVING that the mom is actually alive in a child!MC father/daughter (sounds like one) story. I get tired of all the dead good moms in these. Please let the dads have happy endings with their loves like the daughters do with theirs.

Dofu, salty25, sssssleigh and 16 others like this.
  12. Godleydemon

Godleydemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of surprised there isn't any real spoilers for this yet with it already being on page 2. There is deffinantly some interest in this story, that's for sure.

13. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much

Emdie likes this.
  14. Emdie

Emdie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you're welcome!
    Tbh so far the MC is pretty good, she's still young but she's really smart (thankfully not another dumb FL, those make me lose it), but from what I've seen the plot is pretty focused on the reunion between the parents, and the MC's opinion of the duke (she's p much just heavily observing him and her mom). Well its only the start tho.
    Also, the duke is pretty nice and reasonable, he doesn't act overly friendly or expects the mom or the kids to immediately like him.

FunSmiles, Minaeli, Tobbit and 5 others like this.
  15. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or drag them against their will with lots of blackmail, violence, threat, sabotage, fearmongering or 'how will the noble high society think of her?'.....
    This is how many tyrannical villainous dominant antihero alpha husband MLs have often behaved towards their loved ones in Cheap Romance Stories.
    It's possible the enemies of the father will send assassins to kill FL & her Mother for whatever conspiracy drama reasons which force them to be with the Duke Dad and then getting served/spoiled with enormous luxury. And there will be very likely jealous classist delusional dumb bitches targeting them...:notworthy:

So many Asian (Isekai) FanRom authors have overused this kind of plot way too much....:p

Let's see how formidable this FL/MC will be.

16. Emdie

Emdie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is overused, its pretty annoying too, and honestly even the current plot is pretty popular, the only difference is that the mom is alive. I'm curious as to how the mom and dad's relationship progresses, I hope it's done properly instead of rushed. In a way, it reminds me of cinderella wasn't me, but it was only a subplot there. I have high hopes for this one, hope it doesn't disappoint.

17. Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate

Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers

I stumble in another thread, its also way back 2021 and says that no one translates it so ig that explains it. I hope many mtls warrior will show up. I badly need it! hahahahah

Flowing_Time likes this.
  18. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil us please :blob_plusone:, I'm really curious about this one. It's hard to find a story with the mom still alive like this lol

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022