Spoiler Vengeance From A Saint Full of Wounds

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by No.3, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, I am so sorry I thought she and her ex-friend is the only healer, my bad.

2. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My gosh...the blond white Lotus bi*tch is crazy af. She's the kind of girl who will torture pets because she is bored... she is a true psychopath with no empathy at all.
    That's scary.

Ravenz and Elliana like this.
  3. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can I read that far ahead?

I am really enjoying this series it's good

4. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so in chapter 29 it seems like knight guy is starting to have his doubts about blonde girl's kindness
    so during the birthday of the goddess, mc and blonde girl were handing out roses but one of the roses given by blondie still had the thorn so it cut a young boy.
    the knight guy asked what was wrong and he probably suggested to go ask blond girl to heal him but the young boy doesn't want to then his mom explained that they went to the temple once because he was pretty injured once and blonde girl was the first one they asked but she rejected them with a look of disgust. the boy proceeded to grab her veil asking (begging?) for help and she yelled at them and left. mc ended up healing them
    also it was in Spanish so i could be wrong about the finer details

5. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Took him a while, finally!!

AnimeHuntress likes this.
  6. MrLonely

MrLonely Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where'd you read this from?

7. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's "La Santa Herida se Convirtió en Villana" on yugenmangas

8. Hyde2467

Hyde2467 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. Given someone as spineless as a maggot and the mental fortitude as air, he sure did was quick to forget how shitty she was when the bitch acted like a crybaby.

Just looking at her crying face made me want to pour acid on it as well on other areas and do many other unspeakable things.

Sigh. This is just going to get dragged on just for the sake of the plot.

9. Cheshirecat04

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering it happens at chapter 29, we can rest assured he will forget them.

I am surprised by the mini twist at the end of chapter 23.
    Blonde white lotus is not behind the agressions.
    It's just a crazy jealous woman.

Does someone know how many chapters are they?

Alasse likes this.
  10. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While it's true that ari the bitch lotus is not the aggressor in this arc. She still encourages the jealous girl into trying to hurt best girl Lua. Hell she even gave her the tools to try and kill her. Meanwhile our boi prince was always one step ahead and save the day. And it looks like our would be ML is starting to realize his so called love is a selfish, lazy, greedy bitch who only acts like an innocent cute and sweet helpless lady.

11. Cheshirecat04

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in love with the ML. Sven is too precious.
    As for that stupido, what can I say? Your loss dude.
    I can't feel hate for WLB. She is too pathetic. She doesn't deserve the title of antagonist. She is your typical fake saintess but true annoying character.

12. murderofher

murderofher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bro got the kaneki ken effect

13. ocakes

ocakes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know who won the birthday festival (piano competition where the people throw the rose of their choice to vote)?

14. Cheshirecat04

Reading List:
    Link
    We have to wait the next chapter.
    The last panel focused on all the roses being throwned so suspense suspense.

I hope Lua will win but I'm afraid the contest will be tampered by the Temple to make WLB win.

15. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Lua wins.

Dofu and ocakes like this.
  16. alexa111

alexa111 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Powers:

her powers are pretty cool, she can transfer pain that she healed, even from years back and she can choose which one. It seems with a snap of her fingers the pain then leaves and they are healed again. She was able also to transfer to magical beasts. At the party for the viscount dedmond or something like that she was able to give the magical beast that attacked a hangover. However when that dedmond guy attacked her she said she needed direct contact with the persons skin from the palm of her hand to transfer, so she has her limits.

white hair

its not said why exactly her hair turned white. She theorizes it might be because she exhausted her ability when she healed commander garret.

updates so far:

nerune the daughter of the chancellor is manipulated by arianne, to kill lua. However the second prince sven stops her and uses her transgressions in order to pressure the chancellor to resign.

Lua ends up receiving more roses at the end of the performance and also has a cute moment with sven, where she gives him a cologne.

After this, the commander continues to doubt his fiancée and also sees how she treats her maids. However, he doesnt know what to do and just comforts the crying arianne.

After the performance, lua finally has time to meet luis and talk about what happened the day her parents and brother died.

Luis previously told her that he believes they were murdered and that he will tell her everything he knows since he has been investigating as much as he can.

Lua goes to the peridot mansion where he works and also meets a very suspicious marquis who is working with the temple priest.
    The marquis also acts very suspiciously when he finds out her name and leaves hurriedly.

Luis and lua then talk and he tells her that before her parents died he had witnessed lua's parents rejecting frequent requests. We don't know who sent the letters. We also find out that her parents sent lua out by herself the day they died. Luis went back since he forgot something on the road that day since he was the only one that went with lua to visit a friend. He told Lua that he met a couple of weird people by coincidence that were dressed in black and mentioned something about roses and finally being able to run a test on the experiments they have been conducting. They mention that this will help them towards their real purpose.

when lua and luis return the day her parents died, luis remembers smelling roses and also seeing an odd rose shaped mark on the luas mom and brother.

the mom was still alive and mentioned the last piece that lua was learning on the piano. Those were the last thing she said.

the incident was said to be a rare disease that the duke, luas father got from his visit to another country for his charity work and that it got transmitted to the people in the mansion. Everyone in the mansion died that day.

Luis also mentions that he recognized the voice of one of the men in black and that he was sure it was the temple head. He also said during his investigation that people mentioned that the leslat family received visitors after lua left for her outing.

in order to find out more, lua decides to visit the mansion where she lived her parents. Previously the king gave her back the rights to the mansion as a reward for stopping a magical beast. She had never been allowed by the temple to go visit her old home, which was owned the king since her parents and brother died and there was no heir. She was not even allowed to visit her families grave.

luis and her prepare to visit her old home and on the way are met with a magical beast. Lua defeats it with her ability and also heals luis who got hurt protecting her. She also reveals her other ability to him.

When they arrive, they notice someone has recently been there from footprints left and they hear voices. The last chapter ends as they go investigate

17. Cheshirecat04

Reading List:
    Link
    The commander is so useless... with his lack of brains I wonder how he got his job.

Thanks for the spoilers. The novel gets an interesting turn.

18. Hyde2467

Hyde2467 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need that blonde bitch to die a slow and painful death, then revived again for another round of a different torture.
    death is too good of a mercy for her. a permanent death would be a spit in the face to those who died bc of her actions.

What's that? You feel pity for her pain? Tell that to the dead and the living of those who were damned by her and see how many agree.

What about the prince? What prince? All I see is a fuckin idiot who thinks with his feces and should be a target to all diseases known to man.

Yukari_me likes this.
  19. Sooniecutie

Sooniecutie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on chapter 35 when the fl notice an old blonde man, pls any new spoilers?

20. alexa111

alexa111 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The summary I gave above is after she notices him. She says hi to that man. He is a Duke that is prt of the faction that is supporting the temple but we don't know anything else. Only that he is surprised and rattled when he knows our MCs identity.

So, more summaries.

This is Chapters 42-45
    I did 35-42 before

It starts off with the flashback of the og ML, of why he works so hard to be the commander. He mentions feeling guilty for never listening to his mother and understanding social interactions more. He also stops a maid near the temple to find out more about his fiancee. He is starting to get suspicious. The maid he stops happens to have witnessed when our MC went to save him after he was injured. She was about to spill the beans when a soldier comes with urgent news of a magical beast attack. The og ML runs off without hearing the maid.

We then go back the the MC and they find that someone has been searching the her old home. They go in and then a robber hold the mc hostage with a knife. Luis gets scared but the MC quickly solves the situation by giving him a powerful poison that causes him to recreate his greatest fear.

Luis searches the robber after he faints and finds a musical box that used to belong to the MCs mother. She remembers that that music box plays the song that her mother said in her last words. Her mother had also told her about its secret compartment. So she quickly opens it and finds a key to her mothers diary.

They go looking for her diary and find it in her mothers room. Inside they find the letter luis remembers her mother receiving the day they died. It leaves off when she is going to read her mothers last diary entries.

Bastian, lostross, Yukari_me and 7 others like this.