Chinese 干掉男主的我被迫把自己卖给女主/After killing the male protagonist, I had to devote myself to the female protagonist

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Obarou, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Obarou

Obarou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 干掉男主的我被迫把自己卖给女主/After killing the male protagonist, I had to devote myself to the female protagonist
    Raw Link: https://book.sfacg.com/Novel/558705/
    NU Link: n/a
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I think it's an interesting spin on the demon lord plot, the demons here are an actual irredeemable threat for physiological reasons, and while the demon kings are rational, they are still essentially monsters dressed in human skin and it's fairly obvious, on the other hand, it's interesting how the demon god(?) aka mc wants to die and everyone around her tries to stop it.
    Description: For the fact that the major forces of the continent hate her, Miss Yumo, who is the consciousness of the Myriad Demons Palace, expressed her satisfaction. After all, the moment she is destroyed by the protagonists, her mission as the final boss would be completed! At that time, she'll be able go back to her world and enjoy life! However, now, Miss Yumo has encountered a problem, that is, the children she created and the 'female protagonist' don't not intend on letting her complete the task. To this end, they even decided to hunt down the 'male protagonist'.

2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
  3. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Muklas

Muklas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've committed the sin of using DeepL to read this novel and it's pretty fun if you like the setting of a cute mother of 7+ kids getting chased by a horny 18 year old lesbian while the world burns around them because no one understands what sort of hot potato the protagonist is and keeps mashing her buttons. Mostly by fault of her own because she's been telling her kids to rein themselves in so humanity can catch up and grow strong enough to kill her, which led humans and other races to develop the misguided opinion that demons aren't all that and instead waste manpower on infighting. Oh and her kids aren't as obedient as they act like, because they know their old mum wants to commit suicide via hero/heroine and are doing their damndest to make sure the races of the continent never build up the strength needed for that to happen. None of this is spoiler material.

5. amateru

amateru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is someone translating it in webnovel idk if he's actually the original author or had permission I beg you to not attack him thou I want to see more