Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo do you think we will see the fight between Richt and Ulyseon or Hebby (can't deny I'd prefer to see Ulyseon :blobwhistle:) in tomorrow's chapter? Or we will just get only the info how the fight went :blobpopcorn_two:?

emdl07, manlyman, Asias and 5 others like this.
  2. rifrifmaxmax

rifrifmaxmax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before, i thought riftan is bit too overreacting with „just“ 3 yrs waiting time for maxi after WT. come on it is just 3 years!!!
    but if we see the overall story, he has been waiting for maxi since his childhood.
    That is an AWE!!! :eek:

3. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume we will see the fight between Richt with either daddy Hebby or baby Yuri.

4. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that comes more from time. He did some kind of training to become a knight. And that would be more likely with "your" 4 years til he became offically a knight.(y)(y)

Yes, I agree ;)

5. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks to the angels here nowI know. But in one ofmy previous post I was just wondering whether the time laps of 4 years should be counted from the time he started hagning out with RDK (when he was 16 y/o right after sword competition) or from the moment he became officialy a knight ( when he was 18 y/o).since book says only sth along the lines "it's been 4 years since joining RDK". So the 4 years only refer to the time spent as a knight in RDK ranks because 18+4 = 22. So basically at that point in the book he has been with Evan and the rest for 6 years, but as a official knight only for 4 years.

emdl07, Asias, MDE and 4 others like this.
  6. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have 6 years age gap, so when Maxi is 16 or 17, RIftan is 22 or 23.
    4 years passed since he become a knight at 18, so Riftan first met the teenage Maxi when he was 22, and she was 16.

7. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But the problem he didn't tell her he has loved her since childhood that's why Riftan was hurt leaving her but if he told her why he always wanted her then Maxi would've understand but I still believe she would go to WT.

emdl07, manlyman, Asias and 1 other person like this.
  8. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he loves her but the way he expresses his love is through physical touches and snusnu. In his POV it mentioned when he met her again in croix banquet after he became a knight, the way he feels towards her is more to passionate and longing feelings.
    He also has high sexual drive and he said "it is your bad luck to become a wife of a man like me" when they spent the night together in Zeno.
    But yes i agree on that part where Maxi thinks Riftan only wanted to spend 4 hours daily with her in their bedroom, and wont share the rest of his daily life burden with her. But to Riftan's defense, his work is dangerous and strenuous, he just wanted the best for her, wrapped her in silk, beautiful dresses and adorned with jewelleries. He also wanted her to live a comfortable life, pampered and attended by servants in the castle. He wanted to treat her like a queen while he does all the hardwork. He thought she deserves a life like that because she is a noblewoman. But Maxi thinks differently, she fell inlove with him and wanted to be with him everywhere he goes, to share all his burdens etc and in order to achieve that she has to learn something useful which is magic.

That's true. I think somewhere in his POV or Book 1 *i cant remember* it mentioned Maxi's existence has deep rooted in his heart before he got the chance to fall inlove with anyone else.
    He felt the pain separated 3 years from her during the 1st dragon subjugation. Maxi didnt feel the pain at that time because she hasnt fall inlove with him. And including those times he fantasized and longed for her before he married her, must be around 1 decade of pain. :ROFLMAO:
    That is why he was a bit overreacting to be separated again from her when she went to WT.

emdl07, manlyman, Asias and 6 others like this.
  9. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan said, "It's your bad luck to become wife of men like me". I believe he said that because he comes from low class and she's a noblewoman from a high class, so he believes at the beginning of the book Maxi must been unlucky marrying a man who is lowly and has no lineage of nobility in his blood. If Riftan only knew Maxi is lucky being a wife to him.

emdl07, manlyman, Asias and 3 others like this.
  10. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Im pretty sure, just like @Ames2021 said, he said this while pouncing Maxi in the morning in the inn (ep. 5 manhwa) to express that Maxi is unlucky to have insatiable man (sexual beast) for a husband :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Maxi ofc interpreted that the way she would that she was lucky to be married at all, because according to her father she's stuttering mess no one would want). But Riftan clearly ment that he was a beast in bed and if he could he would never leave the bed lol

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
    emdl07, Aria_WW, manlyman and 7 others like this.
  11. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan believes Maxi wanted him to dissappear and Maxi was shocked when he said it.

Asias, Bluecattea and AlmaBerkana like this.
  12. MDE

MDE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you and the more I think about it the more I feel that no other RDK but Riftan and maybe young knights like Yuri and Garrow are participating in the tournament.

I'd prefer it too!

I can also imagine a final with Sejour x Riftan. It is true that Sejour has been defeated by Riftan in the past but since then many years have passed by. Could it be that Yuri defeats Richt and then has to face Sejour? Just a theory.

Little correction: they've been together for almost 1 year and a half: Maxi arrived to Anatol for the 1st time in Autumn and left for the WT in spring, but not the first spring because we all know she went to the spring festival in that occasion while she left for WT when her second spring festival was about to start.

Hope KSJ will describe the duel while it's happening!

Correct, I agreed with you and I just reread the manhwa chapter to be 100% sure.

manlyman, Asias, AlmaBerkana and 3 others like this.
  13. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, I'll be disappointed if we won't witness any action :blobcry: I want to see Uly in action so bad, Uly deserves to have a chance to get his revenge

emdl07, manlyman, Selina-may and 6 others like this.
  14. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this could happen too.. and one more thing what if the dog Richt mentioned is actually Hebby? So Hebby defeated Richt, then Hebby vs Riftan in semifinals and Riftan wins, and in the final Riftan vs Sejour. Just like what happened in Riftan's first tournament when he met Hebby for the first time during semifinals. As we always predict that KSJ going one big round towards the ending:LOL:

15. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Riftan to duel Richt and beat his ass, in book 1 Richt wanted to challenge him and Riftan accepted it, he needs to defeat him for insulting him and Maxi and making fun of her stuttering. I would love Yuri to duel him, I think both duel is going to be a stalemate, are there any rules in the sword competition if there's tie, would they still make it to the next round.

16. Saraabd

Saraabd Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello dear friends.
    I have a question ⁉️
    Do think when we could read the English translation of book 2?
    Because I live in iran and with special condition never can get the chapters from Ridi . Fortunately I have
    found this site and follow book 2 with your spoilers . But I really want to read specially ch 118 .119 I'm really curious about that

Asias and athena1979 like this.
  17. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    We still don't know, maybe in the first quater of the next year? No info yet.

18. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    If Riftan had a daughter, he is type of dad who would brush her little daughter hair make hairstyles. Sorry if I repeat myself but I saw a tik tok video of father dying and making styles of his little daughter and then it click on my mind of Riftan being this kind of father.

AlmaBerkana, manlyman, Asias and 2 others like this.
  19. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @MARSEA12, :):):) I completely agree with you!! Coz' I've often seen some fathers who even tie their daughters hair ;););) I remember one of my students' fathers who had ever clipped his daughter's hair with hair clip. I have often even always repeated my own statements, too. Honestly, mine is a bit habit. Even, I often write the same words when I write poems.

AlmaBerkana, Asias and MARSEA12 like this.
  20. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

athena1979 likes this.