Spoiler The villain mistook me for a companion / 흑막이 나를 반려로 착각한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by botiey, Nov 25, 2022.

1. botiey

botiey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover: [​IMG]
    KR title: 흑막이 나를 반려로 착각한다
    Raw: ridibooks
    Kakaopage
    Description:
    She was possessed as the daughter of a villain.
    In order to live, I must find the male lead before anyone else

I was involved with the male lead, so he never bumped into the female lea
    Because the male lead couldn't recognize my face except for the female lead who would fall in love with him

The snarling male lead was well raised and protected, and I only needed to release him before the imprint of the companion develope
    It was definitely the perfect plan..

"I'll find you wherever you are

For some reason, his red eyes felt faint

****​

As an adult, he had a pattern and the original novel began.
    The two were imprinted unexpectedly
    I even have a red pattern that says that companions kill each other
    I'm rolling around to live

“Your partner is gone now
    "… What?
    "I killed it first because he was going to kill you.

He killed my partner and said it proudl

“Your partner is not me. It's Princess Janice
    “Then we can kill her too.

Somehow, it seems that the male lead has turned into darkness because of m
    It said he only recognizes the female lead more than that! He seems to have recognized me right now
    … It seems that the dark male lead mistaken me for his partner

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    Blen, Hwat, twilight_123 and 3 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Black screen means villain, if you want to edit the title go to thread tools, edit title.

twilight_123 and botiey like this.
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    camping for spoiler <3

5. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnated into the book she read in her past life. Saved ML when he was a kid so he wouldn't kill her family in the future. Has a red companion pattern on her wrist (in order for her to live she needs to kill her companion). I liked her, she was fine.

Male lead of the novel Elle read in her past life. He was cursed and now has red eyes and black hair but he can hide his eyes. Pretty obsessive, threatens to kill Elle's soulmate if she ever finds someone with the same mark as her (actually does kill her soulmate to save her life). Super strong mana and eventually becomes the head of the mages tower.

The illegitimate daughter of the Emperor and original female lead of the novel. Her and Leone (ML) have a unique golden pattern on their wrists (soulmate mark basically). She never wanted to be part of the Royal family and is treated like shit by the Emperor, her supposed half brother (2ndML) and the Empress. I felt really bad for her at first and I was hoping she would be able to work with the MC to escape but nope, she became insufferable. After discovering Leone was her soulmate she relentlessly pursued him, constantly touching his arm. At one point she reached up and kissed him knowing damn well the MC (who ML was clearly in love with despite the pattern) was about to walk in. The pattern forces feelings on the bearers so even though ML loves MC, he still feels drawn to FL (dw, he hates/is disgusted by it and literally tried to cut is wrist off at one point). Despite MC only ever being kind to FL, when MC was attacked by assassins the FL pretended to be her and left her to die. At one point the 2ndML gets all touchy with the FL and literally IN HER HEAD she was like "So this is what Leone (ML) feels when I touch him knowing he hates it? No words can describe how sorry I am" and then proceeds to try and hug him the next time they meet :blobconfused:. FL thinks ML is her key to escaping the royal family which is why she's desperate.
    --------
    Leon narrowed his brows as if the hand touching him was unpleasant.

As soon as I stepped back, Janice's hand fell from her chest.

“I am still here in front of you. How can the power of the pattern not work on you?”

“I think it is because I have a strong will because I have someone in my heart.”

At the stiff tone, Janice smiled lightly.

He didn't give me a single chance.

"okay. They (MC and ML) are two very enviable people.”

Janice's smile came sadly.
    --------

Janice actually has one other person with the same mark as her so she redeems herself in the end by choosing to partner with the 2ndML thus the mark on our ML is erased.

Scum, honestly I skimmed a lot of the scenes with them. All I know is they both suck. Emperor is sentenced to death and Empress is exiled to the North.

Overall I liked the book, def skimmed near the end but oh well lol :blobcozy:

yucardi, its0k, LuwaSeun and 4 others like this.
  7. LuwaSeun

LuwaSeun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoilers