Recommendations Looking for reincarnation/isekai novels or SI fanfics

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MrSplashy, Nov 25, 2022.

1. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello and good day!

As the title says, I am looking for some recommendations for reincarnation/isekai novels or SI fanfics. I am specifically looking for Male MC with 1 romantic interest(I am fine with it being harem so long as it has good story) or a romantic subplot. That is all and thank you!

2. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m finishing the read of Vainqueur the Dragon.

2 MC’s, first an Ancient Elder Red Dragon and the second his human self labeled unfortunate minion chief (employed without a choice).

It’s a comedy novel and second MC has harem, but it’s very well done. It’s open relationship, so no one is owned by no one and the consequences of the harem subplots are very fun to read.

Royal Road novel.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    MrSplashy likes this.
  3. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I'll go and try to read that. Thanks for reminding me again about Royal Road.

4. MaaagGg

MaaagGg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here are some its been a while since i read them so I'm not sure how the harem or romance is.
    1. I Got A Cheat Ability In A Different World, And Become Extraordinary Even In The Real World [harem tag]
    2. Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subaya-sa Tayorina Tabi o Suru [1 love intrest]
    3. Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! (LN) [harem tag but not really harem]
    4. I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame [harem tag but as far as i remember there was only 1 love intrest even after 300 chaps]

MrSplashy likes this.