Discussion my military training camp

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Return, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    today is the last day of my vacation from 36 days of newbiew army training camp , the trainers there are from hell and they will push you until you bleed and be on brink of death literally a breath away from dying then give you 5mins rest and continue the torture ... my 36 days was a living hell and i now believe the korean army training to be light compared to what i been through army hell is real and anyone who survives it will definitly be extremely strong mentally and physically . anyone gone through military training here ?

another note the army training cured my depression cause all i was thinking about was when will i get out of there !!!!

Averyn and Lovelybutter like this.
  2. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    5 mins rest and you're good?! That means you can continue to advance training, be proud of yourself while your buddy fall 1 by 1, you have privilage to get more extra training
    Imagine after conquering NNN and goes straight to challenge DDD

3. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    I passed no nut November but will continue until next November no nut too

Harry likes this.
  4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    sound like normal military training for army~ not try to downplay but this cat friends and family who in the army complain the similar stuff about military training for newbie~ running around, marching, lack of rest, crawling etc then bunch of other stuff depend on the military branch the air, sea and ground~ airforce, navy and army?

one of thing this cat learn from military training is their mentor/trainer is really good to make newbie understand about listening and following command~

nah this cat only have one week semi military training~ for this weak cat that enuf for a glimpse, beside this have seen several time the trainee long distance marching~ there ambulance followed the march so good luck~
    well that the feature not the bug huehehehe~

anyway you joining the army? this cat salute you!

5. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I joined the army and I will end my service at 25/11/2023
    Good luck to you too cause army training is really tough on mental and physical capacity

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Never had military training. I wish we had it tho, just because it teaches you some discipline and so many of my schoolmates desperately needed that, especially the boys, sigh.

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    so short? part of conscription?
    considering military can mean dead at any moment and how critical important the profession for the country it logical~

8. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    Do well~

9. PoopyDoopy

PoopyDoopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, you will get used to it.

10. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link

Does it work like that?

Seems more like it helped compartmentalising than curing it.

Anyway well wishes on your hellish endeavour.

11. Ruggit

Ruggit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Militaristic discipline never worked for me, not saying I'm a rebel but the opposite; I'm more like a fish in water when it comes to physical exhaustion and mental fortitude regarding physical workloads. Mentally though I'm a wreck, and if I was alone in this world I probably would've just sold myself to the military and led a career there until retirement, but taking into account the opinions of those around me I'm just to flounder around in this thing called society instead. One of my favorite experiences was having 3 ex-marines kick my ass for a weekend back in highschool during a stay at some cabins in a mountain; I knew I'd make a good soldier, because I only got 'called out' once the entire time, meanwhile everyone else had gotten personally torn apart a good 10+ times by the end of it. Felt proud about that, because I'm by all means not average either, very tall, easy to notice.

12. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    yep 1 year but hellish anyway living in army is the worst decision you could make in your life
    i dont feel so good about that but i guess i am good for now until end of this year from depression

btw this time it was from 26/11 to 15/12 20 days of hell god i hope this ends listen guys never go to army !!!! it is completely worthless for you ! they strip you from your rights as human being ! hell someone's father died and he should get exempted from army yet they didn't let him be ! if it is mandatory enlistment then get out from your country now while you still can i regret it

never do that to them they are innocent boys !!! you wish for them to crawl 1 km !!!! on hot sand in summer !

13. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if woman have the same requirements as men for the military, conscription is usually if not all the time .. except for one or 2 countries only for men

14. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    from my knowledge all countries that see men and women equals will have both join the army except woman is not mandatory

15. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's not mandatory but they also have different requirements don't they ? Like woman have to do less pushups in a minute than men

16. why.

why. ✪WHY SUPREMACY✪|❄ [orangeLover]❄

Reading List:
    Link
    military training seems intresting

17. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    idk tbh our country is pro-men ...... so women dont get into army unless it is office work which is like a normal job to them

poor soul good luck in hell

why. likes this.
  18. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    UPDATE: 9 months left until my end of services my working days are 20 days per month and 15 days of rest so i guess i am one of the people who gets a lot of vacations and my post is jsut office and paper work so ayay!! i am hella bored so i printed books and bought it with me yet i dont feel an ounce of fun .... i hope i become free from army soon and that 9 months pass by fast