Recommendations Calm and Cool MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by supreme025, Nov 25, 2022.

1. supreme025

supreme025 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished 4 cultivation novels. Every single one of them had more than 1800+ chapters. But I have found some similarities in these novels. In the end, MC became very calm and Arrogant. I love it when MC gives an "Almighty" vibe. Maybe it's because of their experience? They become very Elegant and Bold. But it only happens in the ending arcs. And then when he is very very strong...The novel is finished. I don't know about others but I want to see more and I want to see a strong Main Characters adventure. Don't get me wrong, I like the "Weak to Strong" genre but I love the "Strong to Stronger" genre more. I have read some novels that gave me satisfaction.

Xian Ni (I Love the MC. He is ruthless. He is arrogant. He is elegant)

Nano Machine ( He will cut your arms if you just look at him with killing intent)

Descendant of Demon God ( Sequal of Nano Machine. Perfect example of Strong to Stronger )

The Desolate Era ( Loved The Daolord Arc )

I am not a native English speaker. So my words are limited. I hope I was able to make the request clear...So If possible please recommend me a good novel. I like Romance and Harem. So please recommend without hesitation. I will be very grateful.

2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    soul of negari

3. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. supreme025

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Thank you for your recommendation. I am a new reader so Dark Fantasy is still too much for me.But thanks for your time.

Tnx. I liked the synopsis. but Novelupdates reviews are killing it. Anyway, thank you.

5. Noble Ran

Noble Ran Evil Ordeal

Reading List:
    Link
  6. supreme025

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps

Zhanxian - I think this ML is quite calm and cool from the beginning. He does start weak, but because of his rebirth he knows what he wants. Has a large harem (37 women I think?) and goes on his way to destroy the sect that destroyed his own sect and caused his death in his previous life. He does that with almost nobody knowing what he does to destroy the enemy and how strong he is.

And you could also try I shall seal the heavens from the same author as Xian Ni. This one has a bit more comedy in it and MC also goes from weak to strong. This MC does not have a harem.

History's strongest senior brother has a strong to stronger idea, but no romance if I remember correctly.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  8. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    Prince of Thorns.
    MC is so badass that Ghosts run away from him when they look into his eyes, I am not even jocking.
    He eats raw heart (Literally) just because he can and destroy towns like it is nothing.
    Burns people alive, kill fathers in front of their daughters, and kills his brothers for just being born.
    Mc is so ruthless that
    His own father tries to kill him after he hears about him massacring an entire dukedom

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  9. Noble Ran

Noble Ran Evil Ordeal

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, I didn't notice Xian Ni. As for Pursuit of the Truth, it does have quite a lot of romance elements in it iirc, but I frankly don't remember it having a particularly interesting female lead or love interest. It's classic Er Gen romance, what can I say. I'd say it has a similar type of romance as in Renegade Immortal, but not as bland, and a lot better.

10. supreme025

Reading List:
    Link
    tnx, I will read Pursuit of the Truth in the future.

Zhanxian is already on my reading list. but I am waiting for it to translate completely. And I have only finished reading all of the works of these authors Tang Jia San Shao - IET - Er Gen.I haven't read other novels. Do u have any other recommendations? Please! Full translate if possible.

I liked the synopsis. Is it finished?

11. Akjol05

Akjol05 Member

Reading List:
    Link