Recommendations Main characters have a child.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MissEnigma128, Nov 24, 2022.

1. MissEnigma128

MissEnigma128 permanent caffeinated oversleeper

Reading List:
    Link
    In recent days , I've been reading The Villainess Has Been Born Twice. The main characters have a child and she does play a fluffy part in the story.

I was wondering if you guys would be kind enough as to recommend me novels with the following situations

Main characters are married (probs due to political reasons)
    They have a child and we get to witness a little part of their growth
    Family moments

Thanks in advance!

2. MissEnigma128

MissEnigma128 permanent caffeinated oversleeper

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna bring this to the top. Please help me out!

3. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    A STAY-AT-HOME DAD’S RESTAURANT IN AN ALTERNATE WORLD

Male protagonist who got a cooking system and a cute half-elf daughter when he transmigrated to another world. It's only in later chapter that he got reunited with his wife, and they became one family once again.

4. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know what type of novel the novel you mentioned is.

I will add a few (most do not fit your criteria exactly, but in all of them MC and ML get or have child(ren) together, so just see if they suit you)

The female lead has no cheats
    The Bumpy Road of Marriage: Divorce Now, Daddy
    The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend
    Forced Marriage VIP Front-Seat: My Superstar Ex-wife is very Popular
    The Male Lead’s Villainess Stepmother - transmigrates into body of girl wirh son who becomes villainess stepmother of the male lead in the book.
    I’m Pregnant with the Villain’s Child - MC transmigrates and is sold by her parents in marriage to ML who has been in a coma for almost a year. Her twinsister was supposed to marry ML, but ram away with boyfriend. MC finds out she is pregnant with ML after he wakes up. Not much about raising a child, more about MC being pregnant
    My son is a reborn villain - MC transmigrates into book and spends one night with ML. She runs away to avoid her fate of dying like in the book and gets a son and raises him on her own. Son is reborn and raised in an orphanage from the age of 2 in his previous life. ML only finds out he has a son when he meets them when son is 3 years old. Then starts taking care of them and trying to get closer to them (without telling them he is the father at first). Son does not behave like someone who died as a grown up in his previous life. He is quite cute I think.
    Become a Villain Wife After Transported - MC transmigrates into body of a married woman with children
    The Villain’s Mother - MC transmigrates into body of married woman with child
    Hidden Marriage - MC spends a night with ML and both don't know who the other is. MC gives birth to a child and is told that the child died. She leaves the country and comes back 5 hears later. She meets a father and son and starts taking care of the son (who is also her son as she later finds out).

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022