Spoiler The Secret Life of a Certain Count’s Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ZMZLA.jpg

Official Novel Raws: Naver

Author: 최아리
    (The same author who wrote, "Time Limit" and "Don't Do This, Your Majesty!")

Description:

“Lilian, forces of evil are disturbing the world. We need a warrior to defeat the coming evil spirit. A righteous, strong warrior! And that warrior is you, Lilian.”

Oh, that’s ridiculous.

I wanted to live a normal life. I dreamt of marrying a handsome man, I wanted to enjoy my life as an ordinary (Count’s) lady. Carrying out justice and world peace, such thoughts have never crossed my mind, nor have I ever dreamt of it! Yet God chose me.

Strong power? Cool sword? Why are you giving them to me? Why me!

“Lili, will you accompany me to the capital? Wouldn’t it be more entertaining to be with a handsome man than to go alone?

“Uh… What I said earlier was a joke. Accompanying people whose identity is unknown to me is a bit…”

“Hmm, that makes sense. Very well then, I am Ajeros Arman, the third prince of the Kingdom of Arman.”

“A, a prince!?”

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    Chaosnumber8, Emma626, syane and 9 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: I read more comments, because I can't access my Naver account, some people were saying if it was a polygamy ending, I won't say more unless I have more info, sorry for the comment, the ending sucks, this is the only truth I found out.
    She was such a cute tomboy...

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    Ahmya, your crush and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chaosnumber8, bigredqueen and Laerta like this.
  6. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What gives or does a wig?

7. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she wont get involved with engaged guy like grand duke, and his fiancee wont become a villainess because she has a crush on him. It will be liche if that happen. I like the prince more

8. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml here

tylerdylan18 and Galaxies_pob like this.
  10. tylerdylan18

tylerdylan18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaron :)

Chaosnumber8, DOHere and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  11. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! found this gem recently and the story so far looks great and fun ! It looks like a rom com:Dbeing reading alot of crazy dark, angsty Manhwas lately, this manhwa seems to lighten up the mood!

bigredqueen and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  12. Bobo nga yawa

Bobo nga yawa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the raw mtl. I just need someone to translate it cuz' I too want to read it but unfortunately I can't read nor speak korean

tylerdylan18 likes this.
  13. tylerdylan18

tylerdylan18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can mtl it for you .<3 <3

Hi! I can MTL it for you <3, if u like ..

Bobo nga yawa likes this.
  14. Bobo nga yawa

Bobo nga yawa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Hara92 likes this.
  15. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  16. AnnoyinglyCurious

AnnoyinglyCurious Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one is Aaron, the blonde or the black hair?

17. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blonde hair, first man that she meet on her first time disguise as a man :blobxd:

DOHere likes this.
  18. Nishichi

Nishichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can you send it to me?

19. raiha88

raiha88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both did not happen

Aaron was immersed in an abyss like darkness after his death. The flow of time in the space was unknown, and even his presence felt faint. He tried to stay unconscious, which was a monumental task.

Aaron was woken up by the voice of Morir (means death in Spanish), the evil god who tempted him to bring him back to life using contract as he is after Aaron's soul and the power that dwells in it. Then suddenly Luz, the god of light, also came into the space which was a domain of Morir and told Aaron not to fall to his sweet lies since he is a righteous man.

However, Aaron, being the crafty guy that he is, told them he equally hate them both due to making Lily suffer, but also in his mind, he was devising a way to gain the most advantage.

Luz offered to revive him on two conditions: not to sign a contract with Morir and endure the place as long as it takes to bring him back to life. And Aaron made a deal and signed the contract with Luz on those conditions but worried that it would take time and Lily is waiting.

While waiting for his resurrection, he used his mana to maintain his existence and sanity, always thinking of memories with Lily as an anchor of his consciousness. A long time passed until his resurrection and it resulted in his mana being depleted, and there was no way to recover it even after being revived. Aaron spent about 100 years waiting but it was about a year's time equivalent in his original world.

He didn't want Lily to know his suffering so he told her her wish to Luz saved him and that he was made to choose between giving up his power or giving up his face. And Lily's reaction was to almost curse Luz lol Both of them don't like Luz.

Aaron later asked Lilian to be his wife and Lily answered 'no' which shocked him. But then Lily proposed to him asking if he wants to be his husband. Aaron then lived with Count Isillot's family as he said he doesn't have a residence and Lily wants to live with her family until her wedding, and Aaron wants to live where Lily is. Lily didn't have the hero powers anymore though a part of it was converted to her own so she's still physically powerful and he trained in swordsmanship even surpassing Grandduke Glenden.

The wedding happened and then they lived in the East. At the wedding Aaron felt helpless since he is powerless but when he and Lily touched their hands at the altar he recovered his mana, the wedding gift from his grandpa.

Years passed and they had a daughter, Josephine Aspargdol Juphiel Isillot (pronounced like eesilot) who is a kid genius mage and also into handsome guys

PS: In the MTL and English translation available, they translated Luz as Ruth even if it appears the origin of the name is Spanish and it means 'light'. Morir and Luz. Well, Hangul doesn't have an exclusive letter for L and Z, so one way of reading 루스 is Ruth. It can also be transcribed as Luz or Luth. And if we base it in Latin American Spanish, it can be pronounced as Lus (luz) and Luth (luz) in Castilian Spanish.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2023
    Nanashy, Korleone, yukihibari and 5 others like this.