Recommendations Rpg class novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kamuizin, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying to find a RPG class and level style novel - lit rpg -, without comedy (or not the main point at least) for my next reading time.

Complete, almost complete or with big chapter/size numbers.

If romance is a main plot, preferable BG (GB if FMC), GL or no romance at all. If romance isn’t main plot, anything goes.

In game themed but not virtual game world, unless bound to the game unable to leave (SAO, Log Horizon), isekaied to the game world that’s made real (Overlord) or very very good virtual game world novels (i liked Overgeared for example), but last one less preferable.

2. Heruelen

Heruelen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are interested in fanfiction, I recommend Ghost in the City. A CP 2077 isekai, it's quite long and fairly serious.

Kamuizin likes this.
  3. Rabious

Rabious Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The New Gate - like SAO but imagine Kirito is the only one that stays after killing last boss after 500 years sleep. There's classes here too. Power fantasy novel.

Virtual World: Peerless White Emperor - It's a VR game highly incorporated in society like Overgeared. Very fun read with a lot of "holy shit" arcs.

Kamuizin likes this.
  4. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, sounds fun, but i may have lead my request a bit out of turn with my examples.

What i’m looking for is more in the lines of, hmmm lemme see, grimgar of fantasy and ash (be it the hell weak early levels or not) or Overlord, for example, but with weak to strong and no/less comedy.