Forgotten Title Angst cnovel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Csanx, Nov 24, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Csanx

Csanx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, hope yall doing well!

i’m looking for 2 novels, both i believe were chinese novels

1st novel:
    the two main leads (BG) are “fated” or have a fate together, but i think they were toxic to each other esp the ML. I don’r remember much else but I do remember the last chapter, they walk past each other (and I think they don’t recognize each other?) and in the last sentence or so, the ML turns around to look at her. I believe the FL did not. (Maybe their fate was cut?) and i recall someone commenting to ready the last chap with epiphany by BTS playing in the background & i was bawling — sad drama tones to the story

2nd novel:
    This ballerina has amnesia, she was hit by this jealous ballerina’s car. The ML is the driver’s doting bro & basically fools our FL into thinking she’s his fiance—as the plot unravels, the FL’s amnesia starts to dissipate, but the FL and ML have started falling in love too. Angsty scenes, second ML & “breakup” scene. At the end its revealed our FL wasn’t hit but rather threw herself in front of the car (she was a depressed and suicidal ballerina).

please help a sister in need thx!

Cutting_bamboo likes this.
  2. czenniebb

czenniebb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want them too

Csanx likes this.
  3. neuxxx

neuxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Csanx likes this.
  4. Csanx

Csanx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s correct!! Thanks mate

Hi everyone! In case someone was curious I found the first novel too! I found it on wattpad, “captivated by you” by badcooking!

neuxxx likes this.