Spoiler What is Your Love Forecast/Windy Baby/Baby Who Catches the Wind/바람잡는 아기님

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    835baeca083827857c258a0824533709a27f01d0_512_728_209415.jpeg
    Summary:

As the unfortunate red-hair baby, Tilias is saved at the brink of her death by the beautiful yet penniless Linden family. Reborn as a baby, she's unable to speak or express her gratitude to the Linden family, but that's when she discovers that she sees weather signs on top of people's heads! After countless experiments, she realizes that the weather signs depict people's love affairs. She uses her special ability to read other people's love affairs to her advantage and return the love she received.

Manhwa english translation: https://www.pocketcomics.com/comic/8662
    Manhwa raws: https://www.comico.kr/comic/8662

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only things I know so far are that red hair is considered cursed in this world, MC is reincarnated, MC was an abused orphan in her last life who met Truck-Kun, and her new family in this new life seem to love her unconditionally. They don’t consider her another mouth to feed, despite the fact that they’re poor.

Though, to me, it seems like they may be fallen nobles due to how they’re dressed. And because, even though it’s dilapidated, the house they live in is quite large. Could this be, perhaps, because the wife and children have the “cursed” red hair?

4. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers????

5. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's being translated with 3 chapters right now and the art is so beautiful

7. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain to me... What her powers are lol? :hmm: maybe I'm just a lil slow, but I don't quite understand her powers. I know she says something about cheating and stuff but I'm just... A bit confused.

8. Charliemilo

Charliemilo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? Like cheating is so specific,, maybe it’s something to do the genuineness of a person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MightyDragoon453, Alniyat and Lilylam like this.
  9. mewylve

mewylve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No update spoiler for this manhwa?

10. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, why are redheads considered cursed?

DOHere and Alniyat like this.
  11. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I come here once again... On my knees... :meowyaranaika: to beg please... For spoilers of the good and the shit. And what... The HELL is her damn power. Twenty chapters in and I still don't get it.

Different symbols represent relationship status?! :sweating_profusely: I'm too stupid for this.

The art might not be ~HOURGLASS-LIKE~ but the artist is doing her best :meowsadlife: and the damn story is interesting enough for someone... Anyone! To please... Read... :bloborz: and spoil... Thank you.

Tsukasa55 and Lilylam like this.
  12. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right. This power seems so pointed and it makes no sense to use weather symbols to correlate if the person a cheater. I would understand if it was about people in general (good, bad, sad) but relationships??? And not relationships with other people but just their significant others… it's low-key a bad power.

myuun. and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  13. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES, OH MY GOD! :blobdead: like girl how are you gonna profit off this... It would be less confusing if it just meant their actual emotions. I guess the author wanted to be more creative than that but I need a guide. :meowpuffytears: I hope she eventually writes down like a lil chart or something to help me along.

Just a side note: I love how the shitty duke looks like he would be the ML in ANY OTHER NOVEL. Black hair, red eyes like an ML BUT overarching shitty personality that no sane person can or should love. :blobsip: it's a nice change of pace!

DOHere likes this.
  14. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it have a novel?

15. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember she is still figuring it out and so are we. Nothing about the symbols and what they mean are set in motion yet. Speaking from an ace persepctive and someone who is constantly reevaluating relationships here's my two cents and some theories.

Thunder might not just mean outright cheating (Tilly seems to consider this) (I mean look at the Empress, technically she is in multiple relationships with concubines, but she is happy with the Third Concubine and so is he and both have suns)

It could mean more likely to commit it or likely to be in destructive relationships that involve affairs and will end up destroying the individual. thunderstorms being destructive in nature. Let me explain.

Viscount Dalton. His ex-wife always had a sun but she eventually left that relationship and is happier as a result and in a good position with her life at the moment. But viscount Dalton is still engaged in an affair with a countess who also has thunder above her and it is clearly an abusive and destructive relationship constantly on the rocks. And it is clear it's not going to end well for either of them.

And while Tilly parents with suns might have had difficult lives they stuck by each other, communicate and love each other dearly.

We also don't know yet if the symbols detonate romantic relationships specifically yet. It could be forecasts of how one might treat others. sunny being more likely with respect, consideration, openness, etc. Storms being destructive, dishonest and dishonest. Clouds might be difficult or lack of communication and while not neccesarily bad may be unreliable and hard to gauge or judge quite yet. Perhaps having the capacity for both sun or storm. Who knows.

I'm remembering a lady with a sun early on who thought MC's mom might be cheating on her husband, she went to the Mom and talked her through it and got through the misunderstanding with her. While she had her doubts she apologised to MC's Mom and clarified things up.

Viscount Dalton with the storm tried to attack a literal baby and a small child in broad daylight because he overreacted to being called a cheater. His ex-wife with the sun said it as much it was his overreaction that practically served as his admission of guilt because of how insecure and petty he was.

The symbols could just be representative of what they are deep at heart as people and how they treat others.

I mean most kids seem to have them too and from what we saw a lot of them have suns.

We also haven't seen them change yet. They are weather patterns, remember? Maybe that would be part of how Tilly will help others. Especially those with clouded and unsure relationships and directing them to more satisfying and fulfilling ones or cutting off others.

It might signal the development of a relationship or at least the perspective of the individual.

Like have theories about the Dark Sun on the Duke's head. (He might be a yandere to his wife) It might be obsessive love to a single person, faithful but it's also unhealthy.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
    Kirarapot, Dofu, Sera19 and 1 other person like this.
  16. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is such an AMAZING explanation and makes so much sense! You're so right though, we are still learning with her which is a great way to look at it! They could mean other things, I didn't even think of the black sun being possibly yandere. :aww: You have a great insight thank you!

MightyDragoon453 likes this.
  17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers yet waaaaah

18. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading somewhere that her power showed her which people have the power of the wind

20. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler camping ️