Spoiler I Want To Become The Emperor, So I Need A Divorce / 이혼해 주세요, 황제가 돼야 해서요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Feb 1, 2021.

1. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Girls,her ex husband and the nobles of his kingdom can't get away that easy after they treated her.We need spoilers.

2. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleasssse
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Priar likes this.
  3. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this is so painful seeing my BLACKPINK bias name on a b*tch:cry::cry::cry:

Priar likes this.
  4. sevencoupscheol

sevencoupscheol New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought her name was lalisha since most of translations mistakes between 샤 and 사 but it’s turned out to be 사 and I really feel bad about our lili there’s a lot of names they could have!! why did they chose this name!!

Priar and layyu like this.
  5. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was Larissa XD the little sister of the female lead in perfect ending to the villain in a fairytale was also named Larissa but when Tapas licensed the manwha her name was Lalisa.

6. sevencoupscheol

sevencoupscheol New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right there’s a lot of names that are similars and mistranslated so let’s wait for the official translation maybe it’s really mistranslated

Priar likes this.
  7. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about MC older brothers? They both died by assassination but it feel like there more to this

8. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped "remarried empress " because it showed us a glimpse of the divorce then that sh*t went for 80+ chapters or so...
    I hope the divorce happens in this story by chapter 20 so that I can enjoy the story, if not, it'll be another pass for me, I guess.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
    djabea, ValReads and Priar like this.
  9. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere, I don't remember where, that divorce happend ca. in chapter 30., but I'm not sure how exact is this.

Priar likes this.
  10. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    The divorce happens very soon. She drops him like a trash lol. It was very funny, I don't remember much but I do remember that his behaviour gave me second hand embarassment. Both him and his mistress were shown their true places.

11. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many FanRom Leads, Antagonists and Characters have been sharing similar names like lately:
    Cain, Calix, Caesar, Cael, Cassius, Eric, Mikahail, Raymond, Beatrice, Chloe, Leticia, Lina, Lily, Daisy, Violette, Charlotte, Nivea, Ophelia etc.....
    If you put any popular or pretty sounding English name in the search machine of NU, you'd be astonished how many authors have chosen the same names.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
    Lola_Neres and luliibunny like this.
  12. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    For real,theres like 5 female leads called Leticia,but not even a single extra has my name :'(

13. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    These two lousy 'lovebirds' remind me pretty much of the obnoxious stupid antagonist couple in 'The Villainess' Lazy Sigh'.
    So entitled, ignorant, cocky, dumb, narrow-minded, delusional and incompetent together....
    Ironically after they/these two dimensional archetypes declare publically their love for each other in a spectacular fashion, they always end up bringing the worst in each other. If you think about it and how other shameless cheaters & homewreckers have behaved and been depicted in other melodramatic or trashy stories, they are actually very bad for each other to the very end.
    When these narcissists have nobody or no one else to blame for their faults & misery, they easily start to turn on each other.

The common stock characters that make you so easily angry and love to hate:
    The Disrespectful Unfaithful Immature Self-Centered Arrogant Husband and his Gold Digging Insanely Envious Two-Faced Sadistic White Lotus Mistress.

Sorry to hear that, your name isn't being appreciated in this Genre.
    I think they also go by the nickname 'Tia'.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
    Jeenajin likes this.
  14. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn you missed out then because after the divorce it gets really good and you see her ex suffer alot.You could skip but you'll miss the bonding between fl and ml and the hatred for the antagonists grows.

Korleone and Priar like this.
  15. misoswoup

misoswoup Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeahh they were both died bc of assassination by a read haired family, from what I've read in the raws that family was supposed to gain the throne but apparently fl's family did. Since they wanna take the throne they killed fl's first brother and idk why the second brother died because they were very surprised but fine with it. They also think fl is just a weak woman who married such an unreliable man, but the daughter doubt that assumption and think that fl might be stronger than what she looks.

so the Asilier family (the redhead family i mentioned earlier), her daughter (her name is Roxane) killed her fiance on the previous chapter (and she's kinda feels like a strong foe? idk). Their family was the who planned Luciano's death (fl's older brother) they didn't expect the younger brother die too but they thought it's fine. They immediately thought the king of Dirhan (fl's current husband) will be the next emperor and fl will become an empress. The duke of Asilier told his daughter not to worry about the fl bc she's just a weak ordinary woman. He laso convinced his daughter that he will make her the emperor since the Asilier lineage is way more superior than the royal family.

At the same time,
    It was a tea party which the Lalisa the pink haired girl (smh) made and she invited fl, gave her a trashy dress and closed the door. That lady also talk with her friends about the recent rumour where fl gave a precious artifact to some random guy who was acting as the emperor (in the previous chapter) and they thought the fl has gone crazy and have a weird preference. Soon after, fl barged in and wore a different dress and told everyone that Lalisa has a trashy taste and didn't have a good eye, which made that Lalisa got angry. The fl told the other girl to pour her a drink but it's a little bit spicy, so she forced Lalisa to drink it and she cried to her stepmother. The stepmother also want to hit fl with her fan but fl dodged her and the stepmother got hurt. And in the end, fl pour a tea to Lalisa's head.

16. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

17. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys,I scrolled through a few of the raws and got some spoilers.
    It's a little confusing,but he goes to grand duke daughter and I think she was planning to use him,but didn't proceed with it.
    By the final chapters,the mage that helped the fl proposes,but then right after the ex husband shows up and proposes too.
    He promises to dedicate all his kingdom to her and she was like "which kingdom?"
    Turns out that after he left for the empire,the nobles started a rebellion and now his nephew is the Emperor.
    They asked our fl to sign a document that would legitimate it and she does.
    Then she tells the ex husband that right now he is trespassing as he is not a estate guest and tells the guards to send him away.
    After 3 months it was know that he was seen in a alley far from Dirhan and the imperial castle.
    So yeah,in the ending he lost his kingdom,title,money,everything.
    Also,ML and FL get engaged for 3 years,then they marry.I don't know if we see children.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
  18. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler.:aww:
    What happened to his mistress?

luliibunny likes this.
  19. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    It was already spoiled here.
    She didn't make any more appearances after her family was punished for trying to assassinate the fl.

20. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been noticing lately the trend of using the stock character 'obnoxious trash ex-husband antagonist' who is so self-centered, haughty, stupid and incompetent that they don't pose a real threat to the FL.
    These Manchildren are quite disgusting and annoying as hell but as Villains they are really not that formidable + dangerous.
    Maybe there wouldn't be much of a plot about a victorious Girlboss Princess, if her enemies aren't (cartoonish) dumb enough.

Jeenajin likes this.