Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. IPreferTea

IPreferTea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob::blobsob: I desperately want this book to be translated again. Have been waiting for someone to pick up this novel since the last translator dropped this. I even purchased the korean version in google playbooks and mtl it myself but I got even more confused + mtl is unsatisfactory. I can provide the raw novel (and even set up a website/blog to read, I am that desperate :blobjoy:), I just need someone to translate this masterpiece :blobsob::sushi_dead:

I know I'm late to reply this, but have you already know where to find it? The raw novels can be found in Google Playbooks. Just search for the title or the author name

AnniePoo and mmem like this.
  2. Galaxies_pob

Galaxies_pob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish she doesn't fall in love with him lol ( ma mind is cursing me :"(

3. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa finally reveals Eckart. I wish I could have seen Sienna’s reaction to this new revelation this week but we’ll have to wait until the next chapter.
    [​IMG]

4. Nikha

Nikha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, is there any significant plot differences between the novel and the manhwa? Just like how WMMAP manhwa took a different turn from the novel version

5. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa has been pretty true to the plot of the novel. No major changes except the omission of smut. For example, chapter 126 of the manhwa hints at it, but the novel is super explicit. They did it once or twice before chapter 126, and it was glossed over as well.

Khadz, Rin.rinaaa and mmem like this.
  6. Ahona

Ahona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completely taken down? Or does exist in any site. I am reading the manhwa right now and would really love to read the novel

mmem likes this.
  7. bazzinga

bazzinga Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last episode is out and i cannot believe they just skipped 10 days of story in a few panels manga is a little bit lacking of depicting their love and this is so sad

Khadz, rock.doll, mmem and 2 others like this.
  8. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    They did. I couldn’t believe it. That’s the place where she gets pregnant too. Well, I guess we can only accept it at this point.

Khadz, Rin.rinaaa and bazzinga like this.
  9. bazzinga

bazzinga Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True

10. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still on season 2. You guys said last episode so it is over? Season 3 is pretty fast. Was it rushed? :hmm: Only 20 episode in this season I think.

11. bazzinga

bazzinga Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for confusion, i meant ‚last uploaded episode‘. It is not over yet, just cave scene is rushed in the manga.

12. Zenithlea

Zenithlea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question and would be greatful for a spoiler. What happens to Dyan's uncle? I didn't see a post that mentioned his fate on the first post of spoilers and with what I've seen in the manhwa and his nasty look at Sienna, guessing he's aiming for her to bear the brunt of his vengeance.

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  13. forlorntoaster

forlorntoaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am in this same boat. I got the google play book and am working on editing the MTL right now, but there are some parts that just don't make sense because the page ended before the end of the sentence and sometimes that last bit is what makes the sentence make sense!

14. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    They’re definitely rushing like crazy. Just today’s chapter alone covered Dian’s wife giving birth, Dian finding out that Sienna is pregnant, Dian visiting Kuhn who just returned and punching him and the next scene is Sienna waking up to see Kuhn looking at her.

15. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The good news at least is that they are staying true to the novel. I don't mind the smut being shortened as many children also read this. No need to be explicit. 8 personally love the politics and intrigue in this story more than the romance so it does not bother me that they are few. It simply means that I also have to read the novel to statisty my heart for their lovely moments.

Is the translation for this novel available online?

mmem and Celebrianna like this.
  16. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, looks like it ended today in a rush. At least we got to see their daughter and son. They really do look like twins as the novel said. Both are god-children. Both have black hair with blue strands and Sierra’s gold eyes.

17. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the last chapter makes me wondering what this manhwa is about :blobunsure: What a way to ruin a good story

rock.doll and Emma626 like this.
  18. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree. It was such a masterpiece at the beginning, and even till the last batch of ch/s at the end. I mean, what’s with the rushing at the end? In like 5-7 ch/s they pushed the most important stuff of the plot and ended very underwhelmingly, it was kinda disappointing. What about Sienna’s mother? I wanted more details on when Kuhn & Sienna were trapped in that cave. More emotions when Kuhn got to know that Sienna is pregnant. What about her brother, at least they could show his kid growing up, no? I wanted a little more …volume, but it was very quick and dry ending. :blobwoah: Well, still it’s one of my fav webtoon, beautiful art and interesting plot, just the execution at the end was rushed.

19. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this manhwa shows the clear reason why I sometimes prefer reading novel along with manhwa. I know it is impossible to have every detail from novel but it left such a bitter taste when they ruin a good series like this. At least by reading novel, one can have a really satisfying ending. Idk why this even happens. So many manhwas got ruined by rushed progress. Maybe studios have trouble adapting long novels and just rush after 100 chaps of manhwa. And it also felt like the artist was getting a bit sloppy by the last few chaps like they are done with this project too. I think I might try reading the novel rather than last season.

Anyone know what is the good point to start novel :blobconfused:

Naant, mmem and Emma626 like this.
  20. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that the art is pretty, a feast to the eyes. Even though at the beginning Sienna’s body proportion is kinda manly, it’s corrected at season two, and so with her expression. The artist gets rid of Sienna’s poker face around season three I think? It’s true that’s part of the plot that Sienna is cold & expressionless but in manhwa it becomes boring throughout the journey. So it’s a relief for me when artist-nim puts more warmth in her facial expression.

And for cave scene, they only put 10 days snu in one panel I mean, what they want to convey? This manhwa sucks tbh. It’s pretty, yes. But just that. My fave part is the beginning of season one when Kuhn & Sienna’s relationship was as fiery as flame.

If The great wish wants to depict the era of Emperor Sienna, the manhwa fails miserably. What’s the point of taking journey to Bless Duchy & learn more about citizen’s life? Well well.