Things You'd Never Wish Upon Another

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Tired, Nov 27, 2022.

?

Have ya wished a lot of things in your lifetime??

1. Ye

17 vote(s)
    68.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I don't remember/Why would I keep track

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. *Pats the poor addict*

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this actually has been a reoccurring thought for a long while now; I've been thinking about how I've been doing mentally, and realized I tend to fall into the pit of feeling grudge and overthinking about that bad things I've been feeling.
    I feel things pretty strongly, and I realized feeling lonely is one of the worst feelings ever [for me]. And I then had the thought, 'I hope no one else should ever have such an experience," because of how bad I felt.

So now I'm wondering, does anyone else, based upon their own personal experiences, morals, or beliefs, deem anything so upsetting/horrid you'd never wish it upon anyone ever? Even in anger? :hmm:

P.S.
    Sorry if some things may be spelled funny I'm tired and up in the clouds

Last edited: Jul 5, 2023
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I can recently recall wishing (less emotionally, more rationally) a reckless driver dead (of natural causes rather than an accident involving more lives) for going at 130-140 kph in a 80 limit highway, and upon further reflection, I still stand by it; he's a danger to the rest and needs to be taken out ASAP. :blobexpressionless:

I have never wished torture upon anyone though, nor the death of innocents simply because of their ties to hateful people.

mir and hypersniper159 like this.
  3. wasntbornyesterday

wasntbornyesterday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helplessness.
    Being put in a very bad situation in way wanted to be in there's nothing you can do about it.

4. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link

That's quite extreme....

It would be better for him to crash and kill his family, get himself handicapped and live the rest of his life miserably alone, wallowing every single day and re-living his reckless driving...

hypersniper159 and otaku31 like this.
  5. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure whether these types are capable of reflection... They never learn, nor do they take sound advice in the right spirit. Moreover, they seem rarely caught before they have killed, and sometimes not before they have murdered many more...

mir, Zeusomega and hypersniper159 like this.
  6. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    to be reincarnated into a hentia manga, i guess...

I mean I do have moments where I wanted to take extreme actions, but then I remember they're human and im human and were all just trying to get through this shit show.

Then there are some real pieces of shit I have no problem **Censored in your area**

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  7. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't wish anything upon anyone.

8. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    *thinks* I don't think I have ever did that...and if I did...there must be lots of things...
    Oh there is actually lots of things...

9. Eat_Angst

Eat_Angst |System T219| [The Bear Monarch]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would never wish for them to have to have something dear and something their really proud of slowly disappearing or having to witness a loved one lose themselves

Anra7777 likes this.
  10. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Living life with nothing to look forward to, just accepting things as it is, whether it's happiness or loneliness, both are just the same and that it doesn't matter.

Knowing that nothing is permanent and always living on the edge and never knowing what peace is like. Having the anxious state as default and not knowing what not being anxious is like and therefore chases that high when it's gone.

There are two people in the world, those who have suffered and therefore thinks the world owe them and make others feel the pain as well while living in their little tiny head of deception, and those who have suffered and not want others to suffer as much as they did because they know how it feels like. I'd not want anybody to suffer enough to be sensitive enough to know who needs help as they know the signs from living on constant edge.

Not want anybody to be a target of hate or the so called modern witch hunting. Hate is such a mundane emotion. Not being able to understand each other's difference and being ignorant enough that another person's outbreak is them suffering mentally and therefore needed help than arguing or cancelling like the Karens enough to make them lose their job and possibly put their family on the streets. The difference between the haters and karens is that one is just hiding behind the screen.

I never wish for anyone to be subject to gossips or unimaginative insults disguised as criticism.
    People wants other people to be real but once they show their true self, others will be quick to point out thinking that their own belief should be the standard but in reality they're as broken as everyone else and just wants to drag down in others. Accepting real difference is that knowing that certain people just acts the way they are being exposed to experience, culture, etc. Everyone wants others to wear the same color of shirt as they do, when they do then they're accepted but if someone wears the same shirt just in different color then everyone is quick to point at them. They like beautiful people but hate beautiful people who had surgery belittling them and thinking for themselves that they're above those who did cosmetic surgery because they're natural, yes they're natural but they just proved that they're worst from inside to outside with their remarks.

mir likes this.
  11. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Rape. I’m lucky that I’ve never personally experienced it, but I’ve heard enough about how psychologically damaging it can be to never wish it on anyone. Maybe I’m a hypocrite, though, because I’ve written stories where characters are raped, but usually it’s off screen. Any time I try to write it on screen, it’s like there’s a mental block, and I just have so much trouble writing it. I’ve had a few stories stall directly because of that. It’s just so painfully uncomfortable to try to write for me.

mir likes this.
  12. DarcyNight

DarcyNight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Horrible parents. They will break you before anyone else does.
    There are many other things but the thing that came to my mind right now is this.

13. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    Good things I only wish for myself. As for everyone else, hehehe.:blobdevil:

DynerisCyrus and hypersniper159 like this.
  14. Eat_Angst

Eat_Angst |System T219| [The Bear Monarch]

Reading List:
    Link
    No No, I Would.

15. GreenLake

GreenLake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't really know, since I consider myself a bad person.
    But I do hope no one ever has t go through the isolation I did, never falls under the circumstances I have.

Eat_Angst likes this.
  16. Nia2760

Nia2760 ・❥・ꏂꂵꉣꋪꏂꇙꇙ ꄲꊰ ꉔꋬ꓄ꇙ ・❥・

Reading List:
    Link
    Ig it would be for no one to experience lonelyness

17. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s a very kind answer.

mir and Nia2760 like this.
  18. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting a troll and toxic teammate while playing games is the most horrible thing I have faced. I hope no one experiences something as horrid as that.
    Jokes aside, I suppose it'd be the feeling that.....no in this world truly gives a dam* about you. Everyone'll forget you existed within a day or two after you disappear. I hope nobody experiences something like that.

mir likes this.
  19. DynerisCyrus

DynerisCyrus Green Tea Maker

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting addicted to something harmful. And I don't just mean drugs and alcohol.