Spoiler I Loved You In Order To Survive

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FOU3bIiaAAEqIL4.jpg

Official Novel Raws: Author: 프티차​

Description:

Just the act of surviving in itself made all of Giles’ choices worthwhile.

Even if he becomes a traitor to his homeland, Beldam, and treads upon countless corpses.

While investigating the ruins of the Beldam nobleman’s mansion,

Giles discovered a hidden woman.

The sole remaining member of the Bismar family that survived, the illegitimate child that was abused.

Heloise Bismar.

On the day he’d saved her on a momentary interest, Giles’ life changed completely.

His choice to save her became the only ray of starlight that guided him.

Giles fell in love with Heloise.

And she will also fall for him.

He had such a belief.

That was, before her sudden disappearance from the mansion.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    It was on my read list too..thank you for the thread!~

your crush and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  4. -Marina-

-Marina- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! I read it all and I have to say that it broke my heart for a second there
    The author really got me:blobsob:
    I wish it had an actual side story full of cute moments because they deserved it but that’s fine:blob_teary:
    Finding out that the title of the story refers to gilles and not Anna was really shocking

5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Care to share some spoilers? :blobpopcorn::blobsmilehappyeyes:

-Marina- likes this.
  6. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy ending?Was it a satisfying story?

-Marina- likes this.
  7. -Marina-

Reading List:
    Link
    Like what? Would you like me to tell you some cute moments or do you want some of the plot?

I think it’s satisfying but I wish we could’ve gotten more sweet moments between them
    Also I don’t really want to spoil the ending cause i think the way it ends is pretty shocking and I don’t know if your gonna read it but all I’ll say is that it’s a happy ending but I did cry A LOT sooooo take that as will:blobshh:

p.s its only ten dollars on aladin so I would definitely recommend getting it if you have a credit card

luliibunny likes this.
  8. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you serious? Nobody looks for SPOILER THREADS to read this type of annoying comment. If you don't want to share what you know, why post at all? You're just dangling carrots in front of people.

9. -Marina-

Reading List:
    Link
    i wasn’t saying I wasn’t going to spoil I was just saying I didn’t want to spoil the ending if they wanted to read it
    If they ask for the ending i’m not going to say no??? I was just trying to be respectful I don’t know why you’re being so rude

10. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you understand the point of a spoiler thread.

Edit: Good for you for editing the original comment I quoted :)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
  11. -Marina-

Reading List:
    Link
    I would just like to say this to everyone who visits these threads if you’re going to be rude to the person who spent their hard earned money on a book and then came here to help people with some spoilers so that they didn’t have to spend the money unnecessarily if they didn’t like the way the story was going then don’t come on here and buy the book yourself
    I don’t even have to give you any spoilers but I will cause I wanted to help but don’t think you are entitled to everything

Hiiiiiiii, Aron Dare and luliibunny like this.
  12. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You also have reading comprehension issues. You weren't sharing any spoilers nor helping at all to begin with. If you go back and read my first reply, you'll remember (and hopefully understand) why I said that you were just dangling carrots in front of people.

I'm not trying to waste more time by filling this thread with silly arguments so whatever you edit in your posts, or whatever you say next, I'll just ignore it.

13. -Marina-

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you joking? I asked somebody what they wanted spoiled???

luliibunny likes this.
  14. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't drop any specific spoiler but she answered what other people,me included,asked.
    If you want more spoilers,you could have asked instead of being rude to someone who didn't do anything bad.

Elisabett00, torte1315 and -Marina- like this.
  15. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't call them out for no reason. And "not dropping any specific spoiler" is just an empty reply and a waste of time. Call me rude all you want.

Edit:
    Yeah, you edited your post after my first reply. Your original post in its entirety is literally quoted in it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
  16. -Marina-

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess i’ll just go ahead and post some spoilers because i’m starting to forget :blobsweat:
    So Anna (Lily) runs away from gills because she feels like he’s only being nice to her so he can get something from her also she is very scared of him because he’s in the army so she feels like he can kill her at anytime because shes from beldam. So she runs away and make it into another city where she meets a nice woman who lets her stay for the night but the next day anna steals some money from her and leaves meanwhile gills is in the same city (on orders from harrington his superior that he has to catch a beldam who escaped from the prison? In that same area anna is in) so while doing his mission he is also asking people about anna if theyve seen her. Anna sees this and is so upset she just wanted to be left alone
    I’ll write some more later

anvollo, Bastian, Hiiiiiiii and 4 others like this.
  17. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the feeling:blobsweat:when I give summaries of novels, sometimes I also forget what happened and the order in which it happened.

18. -Marina-

Reading List:
    Link
    Anna actually gets caught by gills a little later while she was running away from some soldiers but she manages to get away and gills doesn’t chase after her but she meets this guy I forget his name but let’s just call him annoying so she meets annoying who tells her that he will keep gills from her and that he hates gills or something like that and she agrees next there’s a time skip and we see that Lily now goes by Anna and she’s a famous Piano player some minor stuff happens and annoying tells Anna that this prestigious music academy? in another country wants Anna to join them annoying gives her a train ticket to go to said country and she’s really happy next we see that gills has always known where she is he’s just happy she’s safe and he investigates annoying he contacts this spy who was listening in on Anna’s and annoying convo and gills is surprised because the train that Anna has a ticket to hasn’t been in use for a while dun DUN:blobpopcorn_cool:

It’s so annoying I have such bad memory AAAHHHH why can’t I be a genius:meowyaranaika::blobsneeze:

Oh just to let people know Anna has black hair and blue eyes ( Gilles loves her eyes) and Gilles has black hair and black eyes and is said to be very Handsome and Anna is described to be very pretty
    I just wanted to let you guys know because I don’t think the story tells us how gills looks until later in the story

Gilles keeps on meeting Anna but she always get away but Gilles calls her to tel her that annoying is suspicious and the train that she’s going to get on is also suspicious but she doesn’t listen and tells him why can’t you just leave me alone she finds him very creepy. So fast forward a little bit she gets on the train and gills follows her on the train she finds out and freaks out and tells annoying he’s happy about that and hands her a gun and tells her we have to capture him alive

Kyyiiq-q12, anvollo, Bastian and 4 others like this.
  19. Bunbun235

Bunbun235 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A GUN?! To kill Gilles???? Thanks a lot for the spoilers!