LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having trouble picturing that staff, five pipes come out, merging with the arm holding it, but from where? Is it like an armor transformation from some anime, where metal just flows out over his arm, in a coiling mass like when he used his muscle transformation?

2. Donce

Donce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May be something like this
    [​IMG]
    only attached to arm directly, like extension of arm?

CountryMage and Tarrian like this.
  3. Kaithar

Kaithar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... I mean, I assume all the Transform equipment is basically a magitech liquid metal jobbie, it can just morph any way it feels like?

4. lordtalon

lordtalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the transform equipment was designed to look like Sailor Moon stuff, with the purple copper flowing in lacy ribbon form, but Donce's pic makes some sense of the description for the Fidirg Staff, five pipes come out covering Van's arm, and then like five snakes come out of his new minigun arm either positioned as the iron sights at the end or growing from where his shoulder used to be. That's my mental image for it now.

6. Donce

Donce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van with Fidirg Staff
    [​IMG]

7. ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hime curse claims another victim.

kefrayba likes this.
  9. Kaithar

Kaithar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I remember them being described as sailor scout outfits... impressive metal that it behaves so much like cloth lol

10. The Godly Aeolus

The Godly Aeolus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We actually have had similar technology for the better part of a thousand years. Gold is so malleable that we can actually mush and extrude it into thread-thin wires and weave it into cloth... however, gold is still gold, so that cloth is miserably heavy and gaudy as all sin.

Eddy andres likes this.
  11. ZeroDelta

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Zamzukan

Zamzukan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Banda talking to Meh's parents could go so wrong or so right and I can't wait

Bielt likes this.
  13. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was half wishing for banda to just slap "shaman" and make his upper body burst into wall painting ~
    [​IMG]

Zamzukan likes this.
  14. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So yeah sounds like mr wannabe villain over in Origin is about to get himself killed nastily.

Since Tiamat and other gods can change their size, so maybe she and Vida did just bang? Hard to say.

I've always wondered where skills like Love Making and Endless Sexual Stamina increase whether you're getting any or not. I find it hard to believe Iris is out their wringing people out or Tarea is screwing someone not named Van but, yknow, their skills increasing wouldn't make a great deal of sense otherwise.

15. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skill ranks can go up with race rank ups and job changes and Iris at least is a succubus so it’s pretty much set in stone for her that sex skills will level up with her whether she uses them or not. Also we know previously that Iris got lovemaking skill ups from being taught techniques by her new succubus grandma.

16. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I assume that's how it works, just seems weird to have the skill level up when she's not using it.

17. ZeroDelta

Reading List:
    Link
  18. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was a nice chapter. Always good to see smart people makes changes beforehand. That way they won't get killed. :blobxd:

Zamzukan likes this.
  19. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess he wants to send armor to Amemiya? It doesn't sound like Joseph would be very useful in a fight but maybe I'm not getting his powers right. Hiroshi might get stuff purely for self defense in case someone tries to stabbify him. But it doesn't sound like Soul Silver or Life Gold armor is likely to make for much better armor than real silver and gold.

I'm glad that this marquis is more concerned with the political, military and economic implications than some stupid hair cream.

20. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a pity that when Talosheim opens its doors, the global economy is going to collapse, as Lucililiano and in general the novel has made clear up to now, and it's not even because of what it lacks, but because the very people who traded abroad probably Be accustomed to an economy resulting from the inhuman micromanagement of a strategy game player who decided to make a challenge that no one die on him, making his economy impractical for the rest of the world and turning those innocent goblins and kobolds into carriages waiting to visit. unique lands, get couples or profess the imperial word, in little meek muses about to become the horsemen of hunger for every merchant or nobleman in the world.