Spoiler Isn’t Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 4, 2020.

1. michiii12

michiii12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I don't :cry:

2. Monique ramos

Monique ramos New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Capitulo 144

A energia emitida pelo espírito maligno com a foice era extraordinária até aos olhos dela. Senti uma força terrivelmente massiva, e a ponta do meu nariz continuou a emitir um cheiro sinistro de sangue.

Tudo isso aconteceu em um momento muito fugaz

Surpreendentemente, o espírito maligno negro coberto de pano antigo não atacou as pessoas primeiro como um burro faminto, ao contrário de outros monstros.

'Kooooh!'

De repente, ele rugiu descontroladamente e balançou uma foice de cor preta no ar.

Kyi.

Um zumbido assustador atravessou o espaço e o chão começou a tremer violentamente.

“Ahhhhhh!”

As colunas de mármore e os prédios ao redor também tremeram como um terremoto. Gritos de terror ecoaram por toda parte, e as bruxas que estavam se preparando para o lançamento do ataque agarraram seus peitos e vomitaram sangue. Isso porque no momento em que o espírito maligno empunhou a foice, a mana que fluiu nos dois lados principais foi estranhamente distorcida.

"Meu Deus!"

Magos de alto escalão que eram altamente sensíveis à mana sofreram, especialmente neste golpe inesperado.

" Pai !!"

Quando ele olhou para sua filha gritando e pulando, Duke Seymour engoliu o sangue que subiu de seu pescoço.

"Você corre!"

"Por favor, vá comigo!"

The energy emitted by the evil spirit with the sickle was extraordinary even in her eyes. I felt a terrifyingly massive force, and the tip of my nose continued to emit an ominous bloody smell.

I thought the rift had already happened once and was going as planned, but suddenly a more dangerous monster appeared.

'Was this the identity of the worry that I couldn't shake off all along?'

"There was no such thing in the novel."

But this was an obvious fact.

Worse than a nightmare.

I can't keep away from my father who is vomiting blood. As soon as I asked again to escape, the marble pillar that was standing nearby collapsed.

"Purple."

At the owner's order, a solid defense wall like a tortoise shell was formed around it, and Epsidore, who ran in a hurry, quickly destroyed the pillar, so that the momentary crisis could be avoided. But the situation was getting out of control. The thick fog that was streaming through the cracks colored the blue sky black, and the nightmarish landscape turned into chaos.

There was no hell.

No one listened to the crown prince's order to calmly evacuate. And there was an even bigger problem. The knights were disarmed because they were in incense rituals, and evil spirits abolished the magic of high-ranking witches.

Great powers like the Org family and magic tower wizards were placed on the city gates to stabilize the chaos of the people, so even when facing first class monsters, the strength of the allies wasn't the best. Currently, among the knights who attended the ceremony, the only armed knight was Isidore, who could summon a sword with magic.

Duke Seymour hastily said. " The Duke of Visconti. Can you give me time to finish the hymn?”

But Duke Seymour said that, though, not expecting much.

Because the knights were vulnerable to flying enemies.

When the monster wave woke up, the mage dropped the enemy in the air, and the knights dealt with the monsters of the earth. But I didn't have time to think about it for long.

Ki-yek!

An evil spirit reminiscent of a reaper raised its machete again, making a frightening sound like scratching a board. The rickety scythe, whose teeth were missing, was stained black from dryness, and a huge and ominous darkness was overflowing in the air.

"Purple." Attack that scythe.”

Soon, Princess Deborah ordered Purple to release the light. Duke Seymour and the mage also hurriedly poured out a short spell class magic. But the black mist of the sky blocked the magic, and the magician's attack didn't even pass through the devil's collar.

It was then. A golden light flashed sharply through the air in the darkness.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!”

Painful demon cries echoed loudly. The people who were violently pushing and shoving each other to escape turned their eyes toward the direction of the sound as if something was possessed.

"angel?"

After releasing his sword, Isidore, who swiftly entered behind the monster's back by spreading his flash magic, ruthlessly thrust the blade into the back of the reaper.

"It's the magic of movement!"

“…a magic swordsman.”

Throughout the empire's history, some nobles cried out in amazement at the dramatic appearance of only three magical swordsmen.

"An angel has descended!"

Isidore, who raised his white robe and drew a golden sword to the evil spirit, reminded me of an archangel who deals with demons in myths, so not everyone can take their eyes off the scene.

“He is the archangel that the Saint sent us!”

Some people, who didn't know much about magic swordsmen, cried with emotion as if they thought Isidore was a true angel. Isidore, who had put two-handed swords in the head of evil spirits, summoned the sword of Bar Setad this time, set the sword on fire and confronted the evil spirit. Numerous sudden and menacing attacks poured out, and the evil spirit with a weak appearance struggled vigorously.

“Kooooooo!”

Although the terrible demon spurted out like a vine, Isidore blew out a golden sword once more after escaping the attack. Eventually, the evil spirit dispersed like mist, and the huge scythe above the altar shook, but that wasn't the end.

Rather, it was the beginning. When a powerful evil spirit was subjected to a fatal attack, the black mist that swept across the blue sky began to reveal its true form.

"No, my God."
    Those who had had hope for a while because of Isidore lost strength in their legs and collapsed. Those who were weak of heart fainted from the horrific scene.

The dark mist that filled the sky was a ghost power in the form of a skeleton drawn by an evil spirit.

When the leader and suppressor disappeared, the ghosts released magic and tried to escape, but a wind blew on their bodies. A blizzard was completed, the seventh degree magic that transcended the limits of a human, which made Duke Seymour a Sorcerer. A terrifying ice storm, like a catastrophe, exploded on the power of a ghost, and half of the demons froze from the spot and fell to the ground.

"attacks!"

When the knights who finished their army and the mages who straightened their ranks participated in the war, there was an uphill battle that was hard to see with my eyes open after that. That was because skeletal ghosts that had lost their heart from evil spirits craved human blood and flesh and ran away like demons.

Additionally, if a magic of less than 4 classes or less was not offensive using oora , then it couldn't be fatal.

“Heh, haha…!”

Isidore sighed with a pale face, wounding the black ghost one by one with his sword. It was not easy for Isidore, a magic swordsman, to deal alone with high-ranking demons, so he was very tired.

"Where's Deborah?"

He wiped the sweat flowing from his jaw and leaned with a pale face. The dark mist spread by the skeletal ghosts made it difficult to tell who he was.

You must have been evacuated well, right? please…….

Imperial power is forbidden to bring magical tools, so there are probably no scrolls or artifacts in her hand. Fortunately, there was a holy spirit to take care of her. The evil gate Isidore pulled his sword again and cut off the head of the beast that was running towards him.

"Behind Isidore".

It was then. Hearing a familiar and desperate voice, Isidore hastily turned his head. I can see great darkness and sickle in my eyes.

The evil spirit, whose face and half of its body exploded, and its arm was cut off, turned into mist and held its breath, then reappeared once Isidore was exhausted.

"It's dangerous!"

At the princess's cry, Isidore reflexively retreated several steps.

"My God!"

But the tip of a long sickle broke his rib bones, and he couldn't even scream. In an instant, his eyes turned black, and his brain shook with intense pain that choked his breath.

"Deborah."

In the flashing red vision, the woman's face, which had rushed toward him, seemed clear. While he was feeling the burning pain, he suddenly thought he was lucky. Perhaps, had it not been for Deborah, his heart would have pierced and died instantly, and I would never have seen such a beautiful face again.

But when he saw her up close, her face looked very sad, and his heart was soon broken.

"do not Cry. I wouldn't die for something like that.”

Only black blood continued to flow from his open mouth instead of his voice. Poisoned by the poison on the sickle. For the first time at the crossroads of life and death, Isidore felt despair.

Sentindo o medo distante de que ele não pudesse mais ser visto e que ela ficasse triste quando ele se fosse, ele recolheu a mana restante e tentou se acalmar.

“Por favor, padre! Padre! O duque está ferido aqui. por favor!"

Mas como uma vela pouco antes de se apagar, suas pálpebras delicadas começam a se fechar.

Isidore respirou fundo e mal lambeu os lábios.

"Sinto muito."
    “Não diga uma palavra tão fraca na minha frente!”

Ouvi dizer que você não se machucou desde os treze anos!

"Se você nunca se machucar!"

Sangue no rosário branco.

Uma terra deserta por monstros.

homem loiro

cheiro de sangue;

De repente, uma onda de memórias se quebrou, e a cabeça de Deborah ouviu o som de algo bloqueando sua força como uma represa quebrando e quebrando.

Um puro poder divino branco logo explodiu de seu corpo.

Eu não sei mexer nisso, eu tente colocar naquele post de spolers mas nao consegui, :( espero que td achem

Eu não sei mexer nisso, eu tentei colocar esse post de spoleirs mas não consegui, :(espero que tds achem.

Tiis_Ganda, Grayel, Pochoclo and 4 others like this.
  3. nvxmin

nvxmin Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. CaelumBlue

CaelumBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, everyone look at this :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

5. nvxmin

nvxmin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG SO EXCITED :aww::aww:

6. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay slightly confused is MC the actual (og) Deborah? It's not transmigration? She just remembered her 2nd life where she somehow read the novel about her 3rd life?

MC was Nyla (goddness) then a Korean Girl and for her 3rd life is Deborah or Transmigration Deborah?

Grayel likes this.
  7. ilikechips

ilikechips Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii how are you, can you please send the the novel too

8. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So even when a character swears up and down that there was a book, or a game, or whatever, I think it should always be taken with a grain of salt because our brains are just not that reliable. We are going to remember what is likely to keep us the most sane. Not what really happened. And when faced with a great deal of information the brain has no idea what to do with, it will throw some out, change some, and then make up quiet a bit to fit it into a mold that will allow us to use the info to our benefit.

our minds are funny things. A book, reading about a previous life, is a consistent thing our brains would have a good handle on. It's flexible, it will help us hold on to different types of information and still let us use it effectively. Sticking a lot of info into a memory of a book is a good way to keep the information from slipping into the subconscious never to be found again. Who cares that we can't remember where we got the book, or some of the details, we can still use the information that we need.

I don't see this as any different that three people giving radically different reports about the same car accident. They all think that what they are remembering is the truth, yet when met with video evidence it becomes clear that what they remember is a mix of some facts, some assumptions, and some flat out fabrications made by our brains to fit what happened into our own world view.

I'm not saying our brains are lying to us, but yea it does what it thinks it needs to do. And it does it a lot more that we know or would like to admit.

9. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the red hair guy ?

CaelumBlue likes this.
  10. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The webtoon is finally out:blobparty:

Cyzzane likes this.
  11. CaelumBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    A huge jerk, Philaf Montes, the one Deborah has always chased

12. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  13. AnimeLova

AnimeLova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the ML a romance target in the original novel/game/whatever?

14. CaelumBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he wasn't

BrytteM likes this.
  15. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay- so I read this novel for the 3rd time now. I can't help but feel stupid the 1st time because I thought ML was a viscount. You know- because of his name was Isidor Viscounti =_= I was confused bc they said that He was from a very prestigious family and I thought "a viscount? isn't it supposed to be a duke or marquis" so yeah- I thought it was a typo in the translations until I reached the near final chapters TT

BrytteM, BelkisSama and Naenia like this.
  16. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    tf

Ca5e likes this.
  17. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the 2nd have trashy temper, and after he trying to sold her for that perverted man, he deserved to be a slave:p
    The first one is what kind of dude?

18. Kyhle

Kyhle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if someone still has the complete mtl of this novel. If you have it, is it okay to share by dming? Thank you. I only read up to 146

lilacforme, DOHere and Marane101 like this.
  19. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me about the OG!FL's downfall? How did people realize Miya wasn't the Saintess?