Spoiler The couple have their own circumstances | 그 부부는 각자의 사정이 있다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RegisteredToAskAThing, Dec 4, 2022.

1. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Official Novel Raws:
    Ridibooks
    Author:
    On NovelUpdates : 마랭
    Also wrote ( ' The Youngest Daughter of the Snake Family ' , ' Mr. Villain, I want to live too! ' )
    NovelUpdates: N/A
    Artist: ENA
    Year: 2022
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Comedy
    Description:
    Rosena liked someone who was easy to get to know.
    A person who is transparent on the outside and inside.
    “… What is the reason you proposed?”
    “It was love at first sight.”
    But who would have known that I would end up having a marriage conversation with a man who shamelessly lied from the start!
    A soft nobleman doesn't do anything to lose money. How much more could it be that the famous Grand Duke Baltinart was the one who proposed to the young lady of a baron in the countryside?
    “Suspicious, the Grand Duke must have a purpose.”
    A proposal that never looked clean. Contrary to her cold body, the corners of Rose's mouth go up.
    'Rather, it worked out.'
    Even in the Baltinart family, which is difficult even for nobles to set foot in, we have to destroy the magic tools for tracking that are kept secretly, so I will use that marriage proposal.
    However, if this goal was achieved, I was going to divorce the Grand Duke without any regrets... .
    “I hope you will have the heart to stay as the Grand Duchess of Baltinart for a long time.”
    What's wrong, Archduke?

*Male character: Cassian Baltinart – Faced with a situation in which all property will be returned to society due to a will. If you want to inherit the entire property, you will find a bride without being able to do it when you are told to marry. He is dull and tries to find a grand duchess to act as a scarecrow, but when he meets Rosena, all plans go awry.
    *Female protagonist: Rosena Leilia – 'God's family' who manifests the power of God. The clan is exterminated at the initiative of the imperial family, but a few survive and live in hiding. Then, Rosena found out that the Grand Duchess of Baltinart had a magic tool that could track the 'family of gods'. In order to destroy Madou, she decides to marry the Grand Duke.
    When you want to fall in love with a sweet love story

This story also has a prologue webtoon.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Lost_Antipa

Lost_Antipa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she has a very big secret... She can't lie. And in contrast Cassian (im going to call him the duke because its easier to write:cookie:) always lies. If done good i think that they would be a good dinamic.
    Yes he dose know that she can't lie (i don't think that he knew since the beggining). He didn't tell her that he knew because he didn't want his bride to ran away.
    I found this spoilers below on the site in the novel and i think they are meant to be promotional because there were pictures also or for better undertanding of the story or smt like that. They were in korean and here is the translated english version...
    Rosena : “You said that you fell in love with me at first sight, but the marriage proposal is a bit embarrassing."

The duke : “You didn’t even give me a chance to get involved"
    "It upsets me when you say that."

You always tell lies, since the first tme we met
    Rosena snorts at the shameless man's proposal.
    I tried to refuse, thinking about the family secret that I had to hide, but suddenly there was a 'purpose'.
    The family that was a family of gods with special abilities got caught up in the conflict between the imperial family and the temple and got wiped out.
    They could only save their lives by hiding.

Rosena :"It's a matter of life and death, so why are you saying that now?"
    "Is that marriage? Of course you can."

Magic tool, the only way to find the god's family
    If only I could approach and destroy the heirloom of the Archduke...
    Rosena decides to accept this dubious marriage.
    As soon as the goal is achieved, I plan to divorce him right away.
    This marriage is okay, right?
    The Grand Duke also had no choice but to marry, but the more he knew about her, the more his interest in her deepened. Besides, he even learned Rosena's secret.

Rosana : " How long have you known that I can't lie ?"

The duke : "If you knew, wouldn't you have run away?
    How much will it hurt my heart if the bride runs away?"

Along with the ringing of the wedding bell, Rosena's life also struck a bit. The marriage life that I thought was a contract seemed to be long.

4. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love it :blobpopcorn:

5. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds interesting :blob_plusone:

6. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member