Spoiler I Gave Birth to a Son of a Cursed Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eloisane, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Novel Raw:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=55881073&page=1
    NU: none
    Associated names:저주받은 가문의 아이를 낳았습니다
    Year:2020
    Artist:Peppermint
    Description:
    In the novel, I possessed the time-limited Iberin with the personality of nuclear garbage.
    As the mother who contributed to the destruction of humanity of the sub ML Ether Rekash in <The Lady Who Saved the World>.
    She wanted to save the Lekash family, who are suffering from a tragic story from birth to death, so she was nice to everyone, saying, "Mom, don't die oh oh… huh huh …. I'll follow you too…." uh?
    The sub ML, who was afraid of me, suddenly clings to her mother, saying, "I can't let you go like this." huh?
    My husband, who didn't even look at me, suddenly becomes obsessed with me.
    They said they wouldn't see me die, so these crazy people kidnapped the heroine who would become a saint and put her in front of me.
    "I like Iberin. I want to be here!" uh huh? But she likes me up to this saint!

Spoilers?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. michiruechizen

michiruechizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any kind soul knows where to read it or the mtl
    l:llorar:

4. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  5. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please chapter 45 onwards

8. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evelyn (MC) ends up with the husband and father of her son (Riesel), Riesel also became the emperor and they broke the curse, so ML and son have silver hair blue eyes
    I'm fast speeding the story, and it's quite interesting, they outcast and chose royalty based on appearance.
    Anonymous translator and @mgyulz19, I saw your announcement 10 months ago, you should be able to get 1 free chapter per day if you have a kakao account, last 10 chapter are unfortunately not free, but luckily, they are updating side story chapters right now, and if they go up to chapter 10 of the side story, you should have all the main story chapters for free (1 chapter per day).
    I used 1 paid ticket in the last chapter of the main story, I'm also planning to use another paid ticket in the last chapter of the side story, and I have 1 paid ticket left, which should be use on whatever chapter you need, pls don't ask me to use it on chapters which are theoretically "free"

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  9. kalia

kalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had enjoyed this story.

I'll give some spoilers from what I remember of the mtl, so it might not be fully accurate.

FL might be OgIbelin.
    1st, FL did say that she wasn't Ibelin, but I think she is.
    Why? Because the god/goddess Demedeto (I think she's a goddess), after being set free, told her that she once lived in this world, and even married a Lekash, surprising the young woman.

Ibelin was also a victim of hypnosis, like Riesel.
    The previous archduchesses too were victims of hypnosis, like their husbands.
    It's because the emperor himself choose a daughter of noble family to be the bride.
    No archduchess lived long because of the curse corrupting their holy power (like it did with Ibelin), so they died after a few years. Because of the hypnosis, they weren't good mothers.
    (If I remember, the butler said that Riesel's mother was distant).

Ibelin was an orphan adopted from the slums.
    Her adoptive family was an ally of the emperor, and they had devised a plan with his agreement: adopt an orphan and use her as a "sacrifice" to Lekash.
    (Her adoptives parents have a biological daughter.)

Ibelin was originally a kind person.
    Being adopted, she had hoped she'll have a better life with love and care.
    But because hypnotizing a weakened person is easier, Ibelin had been abused.
    So she had been manipulated into fearing Lekash, which lead to her becoming an abusive mother and not a good wife.

FL didn't have memories of what happened before she possessed Ibelin's body (I mean she didn't have Ibelin's memories), but she'll recover her memories, when her adoptive family brought a hypnotist disguised as a doctor (she was sick at that time).
    The hypnosis failed, and it unlocked her memories.

She had guessed the hypnosis didn't work again because she isn't Ibelin's soul, but I imagine it's more like because she reincarnated in modern world, and then took over the body of her previous life.
    That might have changed her soul enough to not be affected anymore...

Riesel, at the beginning of the story, didn't really care about what was happening, and basically lost his emotions because of his hypnosis.

Lekash men were meant to guard the forest and their wives to give birth to a successor.
    There was no place for romantic love for the couple, or familial love between parents and children.
    The hypnosis was there to prevent any strong bond in the Lekash family so that the emperor could control them.

His eyes were even clouded, like it started to happen with Ether when a hypnotist, disguised as at tutor, was sent by the emperor.
    Thankfully, she managed to break the hypnosis, since it didn't start long ago, and even Riesel's hypnosis slowly started to be undone, thanks to spending time with his wife.
    He will slowly get back his emotions, and with Ibelin's help, he'll be a good father.

Even the emperor will notice that Riesel's eyes aren't clouded anymore, but clear, when he'll meet him.

Once the goddess Demedeto was freed, she promised to lift the curse once she recovered enough strength (she was weak after she was freed once the seal keeping her and the demon king got destroyed).

Demedeto also explained that Ibelin's sleepwalking was due to her: the goddess was calling out for help.

(Riesel fought and defeated the demon king once he broke free.)

She kept her promise and came back during the war, lifting the curse.
    The goddess's power was felt through the whole empire, and even those who couldn't feel holy power felt and recognized the divine power.
    She went back to heaven after keeping her promise.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    geckin, sofmg, Irishh and 5 others like this.
  10. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
  11. kalia

kalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's some other spoilers I remember.
    I might get some details wrong, since it's from memories.

In my previous spoilers, I said that Ibelin's family came with a hypnotist disguised as a doctor. She let them do that because she knew they'll try something but didn't know what yet, and she wanted to deal with them.

The hypnotist will end up executed, and I don't really remember about her family. They might have been banished and sent to work in mines, or were executed too. From what I remember, they didn't have a happy end.

Roselia, a 9 years old girl, is the OGFL and future saintess. She was kidnapped.
    The monsters of the forest had migrated to the east, so Riesel had to leave to give support.
    The priest had realized that the only place who would be able to hide and protect the child was Lekash's territory. So they came using the excuse of examining the forest and the surrounding to look for her.
    The girl had been hidden in a part of the castle/annex forbidden to the priests.
    To the displeasure of everyone, the priests had to be housed in the castle, and walking around despite the orders that they do not walk around, they felt her energy and kidnapped her while she was alone.

Roselia is the only one with holy power, which is why she could help Ibelin with her sickness.

As soon as Ibelin noticed Roselia's disappearance, she sent a letter to Riesel, with whom she kept exchanging letters, but he wouldn't receive her message until 2 weeks later because of the distance, so she went to the capital to try and save the little girl.

Thankfully, Roselia managed to escape the temple, she was rescued by Riesel who rushed as soon as he got his wife's letter.

Roselia showed that she had been abused by the temple, and all the witnesses were shocked, because not only did they mistread a child, but a saintess, who is a holy being and should never be hurt.

So there was a public trial and a lot of priests, even the pope, got executed.
    There were skeletons of peoples who got killed so that the temple's secret won't be found out.
    The priests don't have any holy power: it's the artifacts they possess who have holy power, so they used these objects to make it looks like they had power, when they in fact had none.
    But they can still feel if someone have holy power.
    They showed the skeletons to Roselia to try and make her more compliant, but she wasn't fazed by that, she was more fazed by their physical abuse and the fact that they wanted to force her to be a saintess, which she didn't want. They mistreated her to force her to accept her role as a saintess.

She got a strong character, and I remember that unlike everyone else who isn't from Lekash, she wasn't scared of Riesel and Ether :blob_grin:

There's a duke, who could also feel holy power, because one of his ancestors was a spirit. So when the priests showed him the saintess, he instinctively tried to get close to her and wanted to help her because he saw the mistreatment (I think I remember she was tied in a praying position, like on this link, with a gag to prevent her from speaking, but they prevented him to do so, saying that she isn't ready yet, they're teaching her a lesson/purifying her, and they'll soon introduce her to the people as the new saintess.

If I'm not mistaking, the duke will testify against the temple, since he was a witness of what they did to Roselia.
    In the end of the story, that duke will become a priest in the temple located in the Lekash's forest (the one were Demedeto and the Demon King were sealed).

If I remember, there wasn't a new saint since centuries, so the temple wanted to make a big show and strengthen their position by introducing Roselia.
    With the trial, the temple's reputation crumbled and the little girl could go back with the Lekashes.

The prince even took this opportunity to testify against his father the Emperor, by giving to the judge evidences of the Emperor's evildoings, like using hypnotists.
    The judge was naturally shocked.
    I think he gave the evidences to another judge more competent in the matter? Or he took the matter into his own hands too, but another day, because the day he received the documents was the day of the priests's trial.

Roselia was in a nice orphanage before she was taken by the temple.
    The building was good, the children well taken care off, and the adults nice too.
    The director had been tricked by the temple into letting them take the child, assuring that it would be a better place for the saintess and that she would be well taken care off.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  12. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, does this have any english translation or mtl? I remember there's one before, but I can't found one rn when I tried to search it again