Spoiler Lips On The Tip Of a Knife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Azka Anees

Azka Anees Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of true:blob_grin:...in the novel, Cassian thinks of her as his Knight in shining armour.

L.A.C.L. and nowaynoway like this.
  2. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does he find out she is a op knight ?

3. anniepham239

anniepham239 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thought here! Although it’s cute at a first glance, there is actually a gender discrimination in this story, just like all other typical medieval webtoon.

4. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I get where you're all coming from but it's like, taking the whole premise in bad faith ...

let me share a comment on the manhwa:
    She just wants to stay with her mom forever (which is actually super cute of her), but her mom prob wants someone to be able to be there for her after she passes away, esp since so far it looks like she friendless and alienated (and that does not turn out very well in those power hungry times).

I kinda agree on this take because while, yeah she can do whatever, it seems like she just wants to stay in her comfort zone and her mom understandably wants her to go out of it.

Bella94, your crush, syofiaa and 5 others like this.
  5. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows emperor ending ??? Does Cassian get his throne back ?

6. Shiirochan

Shiirochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Ciklion Vl (Emperor of the Western Empire) a good character?? He's giving me the vibe of a small villain :hmm:

7. Spoiler please

Spoiler please Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did cassian found that arne was the swordmaster?

8. SenaAzzura

SenaAzzura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me join you, im curious about this too

By.Eve likes this.
  9. raiha88

raiha88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about that too :blob_grin: i mean the exact moment Cassian found out about Arune

I skimmed MTLed chapters reading the chapters based on their title. All I have been able to read was that Cassian received a report that the Western Empire Swordmaster was a woman and was missing and the Golden Knights/warriors resigned.

Also, there was the event where in a palace banquet the jealous villain, Lady Haley (hopelessly in love with Cassian), announced to all Northern nobles that Grand Duchess Arune deceived all of them including Grand Duke Cassian, that she hid that she is the Western Empire's Swordmaster. Haley said that Grand Duchess Arune must have a motive to attack the Northern Empire. Arune replied "that's right, that was my plan all along. How did you know?" to save Cassian's reputation and so that the emperor will not have another weakness to use agains Cassian. But suddenly a voice was heard, "...I already knew she was the Western Empire's Swordmaster a long time ago. I fell in love with her at first sight". Cassian then proceeded to counter all of Haley's malicious statements.

Please note that those in " " are not verbatim and I'm recalling it from what I read :derpyblob:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
  10. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @raiha88 so did the ML just find out she is the mad dog and stay silent?

11. Yuki143321

Yuki143321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers if there would be a problem of their relationships like if the ML is a Playboy from the past who keeps sleeping with many Noble ladies and one of the ladies he slept with saw the FL and will provoke her then if the ML heard about this they would be awkward:blobjoy: is there any scene like this or nah ?:aww:

12. raiha88

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the scattered chapters I read he did stay quiet. He is very interested in her that her past doesn't matter to him and he knows she is not a threat but the Northern Emperor is.
    I haven't read the novel chapters sequentially yet though.

Based from the scraps I read (to lazy to read the whole novel for now) he is not a playboy and isn't even remotely interested in any romance with females. But that Lady Haley has one-sidedly put dibs on him as she thinks she should be the only one for him.

Bella94, L.A.C.L., Elisee and 4 others like this.
  13. Shiirochan

Shiirochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if Arnie told the Ml but I know that he put the puzzle together and discovered she was the swordmaster but at first he was a litlle angry and then he keep being overprotective of her saying she needs it because she is weak. (Btw the thing that made him sure she is a swordmaster was when the Fl went out and the person who was with the Fl got kidnapped so she ran with them but they were a unusual group and then things happened and she eas kept in a jail and to break it it needed to be a swordmaster o she cut it and the when the Ml went to inspector he though this cut wasn't from the outside it was from inside and tah-dah he was sure she was the swordmaster )

14. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the novel and maybe i can help explain some illogical and nonsense things you mention. If it still not make sense..well its novel/manhwa after all.. *grin*

1. About the poison, she recognized it because of the wine smells dfferent. It is said knight often got drunks etc, so she recognized it.

2. About the mama. Actually she loves arne the best, so does arne. Since arne still a child, the mama know that arne inherited the power of swordmaster from her lineage (her uncle and grandfather also swordmaster, their family bless with that power). So, arne already train since young, and at 16, she already become knight commander. She lives to protect, protect the family, protect the country, protect the people. Anyways she lives for others. Mama want Arne feels happiness from having family on her own. Or at least try having a husband, thats why theres probation for 3 months marriage. If after 3 months, arne still didnt like it, arne can divorced and get back. But if arne happy, mama also happy.
    And thats where the dillema for arne come. After 2 months, she feels happy as casian wife. She actually didnt want to leave, but she has responsibility as sword master to protect the country, so she has to leave.
    Arne's country actually weak country in military. It become the empire only because arne's family as swordmaster defend the country.

And the emperor give arne to marriage to other country because he know arne will be back to the country. The marriage wont last long. That's what the emperor plan.
    Later, cassian talk to emperor about whether emperor want to take arne back. And the emperor just lie and change the topic.
    Of course cassiaan didnt want arne to leave since at that time he already fall for arne.

Well thats a little explanation from me

Some of the hostages said they were rescue by a woman.
    Also the cut of the jail shows it is cut from inside the jail.
    While crave come from outside (they said to people that crave is the one who save the hostage and destroy the cave

Explanation about the people in the picture below

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    salty25, syofiaa, Mi shiru and 10 others like this.
  15. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    And if i'm in his finance's shoes, i will told him our angagement is unulled!!

Here our FL,,, she is soooo damn Heroine in my heart...
    Hmmm

Here our FL lead
    She's sure a stronger woman in manhwa world...

Here our FL lead
    She's sure a stronger woman in manhwa world
    Thank you for the explanations...

Glad to read them...
    Amd for the spoilers in the prev page... A alot... Today.... I can distract my mind from RL to relax a bit with your spoils...

mysticalavalon likes this.
  16. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo a few questions!
    In the recent chapter the empress schemes against the mc and continuously mess up. Mc stood behind her door for 3 hrs waiting for the empress. Last chapter of manhua, the mc heard her maid voice, what was the new scheme of the empress?
    In a broader level,
    What happened to cp, empress and emperor?
    What happened to her dragon order?

17. aivonae

aivonae New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    her maid bring some beverages bec empress maid told her , so they made her maid do mistake but mc help her , but the empress still make it as mistake and punish them . :mad::mad::mad::meowtihihi:

Liliss likes this.
  18. cutesherry

cutesherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don't know what to feel about this series, I've read the few first chapters of the webtoon and honestly, the art is really great and it's funny too, but there is this heavy feeling of disappointment that is lurking and that I can't get rid of: is it, yet again, another talented and strong woman "reduced" to being "a married woman head over heels for her handsome husband who, by the way, is somehow stronger than her even though she is a national hero"?
    If she hated her life, resented her family/country for making her fight against her will, dreamed of marriage, was looking into leaving herself etc. it would be fine, but it seems like she was fine with her life and was pushed into getting married (though we can't really say she resisted that much either considering how strong she is said to be) and while we can argue she never looked for love because she never had the opportunity to do so and she now had a chance, was she "demoted" into yet another FL fighting with jealous ladies around a cup of tea for the pretty eyes of her husband...?

Will she go back to war? Will she actually really get a divorce after 3 months? Will the ML apologize for shrewdly hiding his identity and deceiving her into getting married even though he knew she was unwilling? Will she be the strong woman that she truly is or keep being this "weaker than glass" princess?

19. raiha88

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the convo between Cassian and his aide or one of his men

-[It seems that Emperor Gizepe summoned Empress Folkeria.]

The sun was slowly going down. Cassian was staring at the empty space where the sunset was long outside the window. The magic orb glowed and a voice rang out. A man told me the full story of what happened in the imperial palace today.

-[It is said that the empress went hysterical after being called by the emperor, so it seems that the empress called Her Highness today, the Grand Duchess.]

“The reason for the call?”

-[I don't know the details, but it's probably because of the scandal between Prince Edward and Her Highness the Grand Duchess wandering around the fortress imperial palace.]

Cassian shut up. Cassian lowered his gaze as he unbuttoned his shirt sleeve. She didn't know what she was thinking, and Cassian, who silently rolled up her shirt sleeves, was silent. The man inside the magic ball told me a few more important facts as if he was already used to this attitude and then disappeared. When the light disappeared from the magic sphere, only silence filled the room.

What happened to her dragon order? --> from the past chapters it seems they are currently not acting as a group, others are finding ways to be with Arne. I am currently reading chapters 25-30 so I don't know much. I'll be editing this probably if I have more info.

SofiyeJaan and syofiaa like this.
  20. adindaratuvera

adindaratuvera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please lmk when is Arne aware of her feeling for Cassian? Im really curiouuusss