Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Black332, Oct 11, 2016.

1. striderplus111

striderplus111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Archery with stealth has always been OP and I'll suggest you use it for your first playthrough. You might also want to use point along with your archery if you're the type of person that players with the hardest diff from the get go.

2. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Classic Bosmer assassin/archer build for me

3. Akabane

Akabane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always liked playing a sneak archer with back up conjuration.

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Nameless Wanderer 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Parth37955 Little help moving this please?
    Also mage with double summons is so OP, you don't need to do anything other than summoning 2 storm thrails and they'll wipe out everything

5. Tommyvstommy

Tommyvstommy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mage is a grind, archer is more easy and less time consuming, in terms of getting the build off the ground, it happens quickly, while Mage it takes a while. Though the funnest is invisible dagger assassin.

6. Dravileo

Dravileo Imofever never end

Reading List:
    Link
    Magic pickpoket.
    When i am playing, 3 people are going to kill me . Sneak doesnt effect like this , just hit and run

7. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    Conjuration is the best class in legendary

8. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder which skyrim you are talking about because I didn't think there was a class restriction I level all my weapon mastery including magic

Astaroth likes this.
  10. Anghagaed

Anghagaed 「未熟戦士」

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about vanilla skyrim:
    Mages does not scale well into late game. How the magic system work is that spell have fixed damage you do. When you level up, enemies level up and become stronger with you resulting in a point where their hp is so huge that it takes forever to kill them with spells. Melee weapons scale much better into late game, (mostly due to how broken alchemy --> enchanting --> repeat was), and sneak archery also scale well into late game. In a nutshell:

1. Mages: good for role playing some fantasy you have. Strong early, falls off later.
    2. Melee: riskier and requires investment in other trees, blacksmithing, enchanting, and alchemy, in order to craft strong weapon.
    3. Archer: Pretty strong with stealth, allows you to pick off enemy before fighting them. Hilarious interaction with ai by poking them to death using stealth mechanic

This again only applies to vanilla skyrim. There are plenty of mods that overhaul the skill tree so yea enjoy

Astaroth likes this.
  11. Yukino

Yukino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always sneak and plant arrow into unsuspect foe. Of course I ran away or hide in unreachable place if they does discover me. Though I also use illusion spell for invisibility. So I mainly grind sneak, markman, and illusion.

12. Abel Yamin

Abel Yamin zombies!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    just use a shield, and you bros will become shield Hero...

Westeller likes this.
  13. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't bother with magic unless you're modding it, vanilla magic is kinda shitty.

Astaroth likes this.
  14. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How I play.... Archer as engage. (I go in any dungeon as stealthy as possible.) Warrior/mage style once they are close up.

Early on, mage have a hard time due to having to manage mana, unlike other class. But fun when you unlock unique spells in game. Honestly, mage feels like a side class in this game. Archery is still no 1 for anything

15. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Archery for the most effective play style. You should also level up smithing, enchanting, alchemy and sneak if you want to do the highest possible damage.

But to be honest, try playing a pure mage. It's the hardest. Therefore, funnest.

16. Genryaku

Genryaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://chrizel.github.io/skyrim/#t/14/1o9i9c,0,m73im8,3c,0,15tssg,24n4,0

Stealth archer is the primary damage dealing method you want to go with.

These perks are absolutely necessary if you want to craft overpowered everything and for silent casting. The rest is up to you.

Find boots with the muffle enchantment and then you can craft boots that make zero noise when you move. With silent casting on top of that, you won't be making any noise. Impact is a nice perk in the destruction tree if you want it.

Btw, armor has a maximum cap of being able to block 85% physical damage. This limit can also be reached by crafting elven armor, which is also the lightest armor in the game but it requires investment in crafting. If needed I could explain how to craft this. (crafting alongside stealth archer is the most overpowered route in the game, it requires these few perks in alchemy, enchanting, and smithing. With some additional investment in smithing, you could also choose to craft Daedric weapons to really just one hit k.o. everything)

Also, if you want to have an easy time with stealth archer without investing much in crafting things you could instead invest in conjuration mystic binding with which you can conjure an awesome bow that does pretty good damage.

Another reason why investing in crafting is the most overpowered route is that you can then make equipment that reduces magicka cost to zero for any magic tree, even two trees simultaneously.

That means you could spam the highest powered destruction attacks alongside with conjuring atronachs with zero magicka cost.

Crafting is simultaneously the most flexible way to play, while also giving you the best defense, the best offense and is compatible with any play style you pick. But wait, there's more. You can craft armor to increase your weight limit for those times you have too many things and you're overburdened. You can even craft something to breathe underwater and more. Want to lower prices for items you want to buy? There's an enchantment for that. Want to raise your sneakiness? There's an enchantment for that. So on so forth.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  17. faulcon

faulcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want fully OP destroy anything, then Lightning Storm on full auto will do it. You can do a glitch with the Atronach standing stone that lets you cast concentration spells constantly. That's any spell that you hold down to use, so you can still get by before getting destruction to 100.

Just search for 'The Seraphim' on 'Tamriel Vault' because the forum keeps accusing me of spamming whenever I try to paste the link in here.

Blasting dragons out of the sky is absolutely no problem here and when you get 100 alteration and add atronach skill you also have 100% magic resistance so dragon breath just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

18. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    Or you can just mod it into Dragon May Cry (tentative) [​IMG]

19. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meh, I would rather just an a follow be the archer for me. I prefer hand-to-hand.

20. otoshi-god

otoshi-god "Alive";[False Illusionist]

Reading List:
    Link
    I make my character at the start with Heavy armor, one handed sword and shield, then i start to concentrate in restoration and enchanting, in the end, the mods destroy my save :p