Spoiler Don’t Pick Up The Trash Once Thrown Away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jan 31, 2021.

1. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I remember that controversial outrageous plot. I read the first few chapters few years ago and it gave me so much immense headache that I wanted to forget it for good! :blobastonished:
    Makes me really wonder how he Kiris isn't depicted as the trash villain that needs to die........
    And at the end his FL is still attracted to and fascinated by him:blob_coughblood:

Free Ocean and ninjakitteh like this.
  2. ninjakitteh

ninjakitteh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Simple: It was explained away with demons.

Free Ocean likes this.
  3. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, there is always another convenient melodramatic exuse for an abusive inhumane shitty petulant Fuckboy who has to be the romantic leading man by the narrator.....:facepalm:

Betrayed, Traumatized, Influenced, Manipulated, Drugged, Mind Controlled, Brainwashed or Cursed by the people he trusted, family members, royals, gods, devils or whatever supernatural mythological deities....:blob_coughblood:

These MLs don't have really any agencies, don't they?
    It's either 'I am so sad and the most tragic miserable person in the fantasy world', 'It's not my fault that I am an atrocious monster' or 'Can't Live Without You, FL My Victim'. :blobexpressionless:

You Can Run, You Can Hide But You Can't Escape My Love - Enrique Iglesias

Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
  4. ninjakitteh

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear Authors,
    STOP WRITING MALE LEADS AS CREEPY & OBSESSIVE STALKERS AND FEMALE LEADS AS DAMSELS IN DISTRESS SUFFERING FROM STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!
    Sincerely,
    Most People

P.S. Perez gets a pass.

5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That does not even require reading the entire first page...

ninjakitteh likes this.
  6. meafia

meafia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehe i only read the first few chapters of the novel

7. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the first page there is a summary with links to some spoilers.
    There is the one you are looking for. No need to scroll the whole thread.

I will not put Cladis on this list. He is a stupid ignorant brat but not an abusive douchbag. I stop reading Heroine on Strike because I can't access to it but I get through a hundred chapters.
    Cladis is basically week, ignorant and stupid. He was manipulated by his closest friends (including one of MC's brothers, the real thrash for me) in order to believe it's not serious to have a little fling before the wedding.
    Cladis was stupid for accepting it but, I give him that, he never kissed the WLB or had s*x with her. I think he took his Hand a couple of times.
    He is also stupid for believing everything the WLB says about MC but again it is justifiable. Iirc, ML and MC never met at this point. So he doesn't know her and he wants to know her a little better.
    And WLB who is a transmigrator took that chance to get ML for herself.
    And at this moment, ML is manipulated by WLB into believing MC is a vain person because he doesn't know her yet. It's like you heard a lot of bad stuff on someone who you never met from your friends.

But Cladis realize quite fast the truth and let the grovel time begins.

So even he is dumb af, I will not put him of that list of ultimate trashes. How could you compare a teenager drive by his hormones with men like Alec, Sovieshit, Karman, Ryan or Kane ?

But other than that, your list is really accurate.

8. meafia

meafia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw man i didn't know they were links. I thought they were list of spoilers in the thread. My bad

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  9. TaetaeCollarbone

TaetaeCollarbone New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't for the love of God understand why exactly Philen hated her so much.
    Can someone explain this to me.

10. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Typical Misogynistic Manchild with Inferiority Complex blaming the very Competent Superior Woman for everything he lacks.
    He just hates that she is a better ruler and also far more appreciated by the people than him .

Free Ocean likes this.
  11. ninjakitteh

Reading List:
    Link
    The one point I would add is that the emotion ol' Philly Cheese Dick harbored towards her is not hatred - it is envy. Though he definitely viewed Leila more as a possession than a person, one that was bequeathed to him by his parents to further his interests, also keep in mind that he had been harboring extreme jealousy towards her ever since they were children, much of which was due to the love & praise she received from said parents. Over time, even as his perspective of her changed into one more akin to ownership of a pet than partner in a relationship - part defense mechanisms, part misogynistic society - that jealousy he felt as a small child only grew more and more intense with every positive mention of her before eventually metastasizing into jet fuel for the extreme superiority + inferiority = pathetic-as-fuck complex that consumed his tiny brain & fragile ego.

That all being said, I doubt he ever felt much of anything particularly intense towards her, as a woman or a person in general. In fact, I would bet the way he felt about her was probably much closer to the way I feel about my refrigerators.

Love and hate are, in a way, two sides of the same coin... but ol' Philly did not have any change to spare because he spent all his money on a new red convertible that broke down the next day.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
  12. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    This pretty much sums up the motive/logic of every delusional parasitic entitled trash scum fiancé/husband of the FL in the FanRom Melodrama Genre who doesn't appreciate and respect his supportive fiancee/wife the FL as an equal human being companion.
    These immature idiots take everything for granted.
    No self-reflection, humility, accountability or any empathty at all; Only just everything is about me attitude....

Last edited: Dec 23, 2022
    ninjakitteh and Free Ocean like this.
  13. milano

milano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the Duke Giltian? The one that I think is beating his son.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
  14. Nerien

Nerien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the spoilers, because my anxiety couldn't deal with the story up to chapter 25 and in the spoilers its mentioned that FL gets pregnant with the Pricklel's child, how that happened?

15. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did not.After the mistress "lost" the baby,the trashy ex fiance told her to come back and give birth to his baby,but she did not.

darkcrystal and Nerien like this.
  16. Nerien

Nerien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he wanted to go back to a relantionship with FL? Like there was talks about her leaving and not marrying to him and the baby to be an illegitimate child. I feel so lost

darkcrystal likes this.
  17. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the ex-fiance wants her back but girl be like:
    like hell I would!!!!
    i don't think there's even any relationship between them after what happen let alone having a child.
    And for sure ML would never allow that to happen either

notcatsmith, Nerien and luliibunny like this.
  18. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wanted both girls.
    The princess as his mistress and FL as his wife,more because he thought it would be shameful to have a fallen princess as his wife.

19. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from that i think that the other reason he wants FL as wife is so that he could push all the work to her since he's an idiot that can't see the diamond infront of him while he himself is playing around with his mistress doing nothing to help his dukrdom

20. Nerien

Nerien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the clear up guys