Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Diya_k

Diya_k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll also clean home until one of the Kind angels gives us spoilers :whistle:::blobcatsmile::::bloblove::

JosianeLoures likes this.
  2. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Morning from Germany to you and thanks so much for that information dear honeybuttergarlic, thats great :blobhighfive:

So, we´ll wait until our @Kimmy will send Spoiler.
    @kim rabbit, I´, looking forward :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Asias, AlmaBerkana, MDE and 4 others like this.
  3. emdl07

emdl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If im not mistaken, i believe Rifs POV is like 45 chapters and I noticed on webnobel that it's already in the 30s which means it will end soon and then book 2 should be starting right? I've been patient and collecting fast passes to unlock chapters in Rifs POV so I can save my coins and buy in bulk once book 2 chapters come out.

4. Selina-may

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kim, it would be ok, that you make that Spoiler later, if you have time, please:blobhug:

5. emdl07

emdl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awe, this link won't work for me.

This is why there needs to be a seriously good anime. I want to see this too and not just read about it.

Aria_WW, Bluecattea and MARSEA12 like this.
  6. Selina-may

Reading List:
    Link
    May you can give us a summary please :aww:

JosianeLoures and athena1979 like this.
  7. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 209

The priest called Riftan to go to the seat of honor. The holy father will give Ascalon directly to him.

Max was shaking after seeing the match. Gabel asked her how she was and Max just nodded, indicating she was fine. Max actually wanted to rush out of her chair and come to her husband to check his whole body, is Riftan okay.

The priest told Riftan to take off his helmet and be polite. He took off his helmet with a cold expression, then all the ladies cheered upon seeing the handsome face beneath the helmet. Riftan knelt in front of the 7 seats on the throne. The Pope wears a golden robe over a snow-white robe. With a gentle voice, he told Riftan to raise his head. The pope said that riftan had shown great contempt? (I don't know what that means) but riftan also shows true chivalry . Everyone will admit that he is qualified to possess an ascalon.

The priest brought a chests that was the size of 2 kvets. After the pope finished speaking, he put the chests in front of him and opened the lid. From a distance, maxi saw the hilt of an old sword covered in red satin, lying in the chests.

The entire hall became silent as if a dead rat had been found. Max was tense not knowing if Riftan would decide to try to recover Ascalon. Riftan clutched his chest. He closed the casket. The audience began to get restless to see the action. Riftan returned the chests to the pope. Riftan said that it was an unbecoming honor for him to be recognized as the owner of a holy sword.

Some people are starting to get disappointed. Some even cynically gossiped that riftan had purposely not touched the sword.

Riftan continued his words. He said that ascalon was an important relic for the 7 kingdoms. He considered the sword too precious to be kept in Anatole, a small garden in the south of the Roviden continent. Riftan added that he wanted to return Ascalon to the altar in order to maintain eternal harmony and peace between the 7 kingdoms. Hearing that, the nobles fell silent as if it made sense, though they remained listless as none of the myths were proven. The enthusiastic atmosphere changed in an instant because most people went there just to see the ascalon. The greater the hope, the greater the disappointment.

Maxi stared at Riftan who stood still. There was no answer from the pope. The Pope just stared at him. Suddenly a beam of dim light hit riftan. The gray clouds covering the sky parted, and the sunlight seeped everywhere. It was a sunny day. The sun's rays pierced through the clouds and covered the arena like specks of gold. The person who had been disappointed in Riftan watched that look with a mysterious look. The sunlight pierced the sky and shone on the chest the riftan was holding. According to maxi, it was a coincidence. But the pope seems to want to make the scene something dramatic. Pope exclaimed, that god is pleased with the wishes of the riftan.

The mood changed. People clasped their hands and chanted prayers. The Pope said that he would accept the relics with gratitude. The holy sword will be displayed in the great chapel so that all those who make pilgrimages to the great shrine can receive its protection. After the pope finished speaking, the audience shouted Riftan's name loudly. Gabel who was watching the scene said the finish was very dramatic. Max also relieved even though her heart feels like it's about to burst. With this, riftan will not be ridiculed to avoid ascalon because it is as if his decision to continue the peace of the 7 kingdoms has been blessed by God.

Max was about to approach her husband. But riftan showed a more solemn expression than when he presented ascalon to pause. Riftan stood straight and looked straight at maxi. There were 4 kings, hundreds of nobles and thousands of spectators. Riftan said that he asked all present to be witnesses of his oath. Silence fell and everyone knew what riftan meant.

Riftan walked towards the VIP table. He got to the front of maxi. All the spectators seemed to be holding their breath because they didn't want to be disturbed. Riftan sieve in front of maxi. Riftan swears an oath that only a knight can give in his whole life (geth).

"The head rests on the feet of the lord.
    This body on the floor on the battlefield
    This heart is in the palm of your hand".

Max covered her mouth with a shaking hand. They look at each other. All her sadness, sadness and pain disappeared when she looked into those warm eyes.

"Dearest ones,
    Will you be my honour?"

Max wanted to smile gracefully like a princess. But tears were welling up on her cheeks. SHe made a sound but her voice was shaking. She clutched her skirt and made up her mind not to ruin the moment. This time, Max said in a firm voice

"I gladly accept your request."

Riftan laughed along with the crowd's cheers. Max closed her eyes in a euphoria that made her dizzy.

Maxi remembers the day Riftan brought her out of Croix Castle. Days went to Anatole in worry and fun. Peaceful days at calypse castle. The days on the battlefield and the farewells they went through. Then meet again after 3 years, fighting fiercely, share love better. All of that glory flashed in maxi's memory.

It was then that she realized that she was born to meet Riftan. SHe was born to love riftan. She kissed her husband. And she wouldn't forget those eyes, forever

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  8. emdl07

emdl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why there needs to be a seriously good anime.
    It's okay Kimmy don't worry. We understand. We're grateful for all that you do to get us those spoilers. Whenever you have time so don't stress yourself.

It's about to be midnight where I am so I need to get to bed, but I'm excited to wake uo to more details tomorrow. :D

I really hope she gives us another chapter on Friday!

9. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Turns out my meeting was postponed by 1 hour and I'm free now. beautiful coincidence:)

10. Selina-may

Reading List:
    Link
    You´re great, thanks so much, that you take your time to make such a fine Spoiler for us. :blobrose:

Asias, YesA17, FionaBlack and 9 others like this.
  11. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    the spoiler is already there. Please enjoy:)

12. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOD!!!!
    I cried I literally CRIED!!!!!!

Will tmr's chapter be the last? Please noooooooo
    I really wanted to see if the sword would appear!!!!

13. emdl07

emdl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry::cry: Thank you Kim Rabbit. Omg, my heart has all the feels. After everything they've gone through, this was so beautiful and perfect for them.

Primmrjss, Asias, FionaBlack and 9 others like this.
  14. IraHera

IraHera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Kimmy for spoiling us everytime. This is the moment we live for Angels. We have to seize it.. :)

15. emdl07

emdl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm crying too. I cried even more at the thought of it ending next chapter. I'm not ready! :cry:

:meowpuffytears::blobsneeze: I need Riftan and Maxi fluff:bloblove:

16. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truthfully i want the sword to appear too :LOL:
    Because Maxi saw some faint light appear in the chest once it is handed to Riftan by the Pope.
    But Riftan decided to close the chest n return it to the Pope instead.
    It's ok, what Riftan said is right too.. the precious relic should be kept in the great church for all the devotees and pilgrimage to see when they visit. It will remain as a symbol of 7 Kingdoms unity there.
    If it is kept in Anatol, it would be difficult for all the visitors to see it. I dont think Riftan will like it if people flock to Anatol because Ascalon is there.

17. emdl07

emdl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And now the world knows. He did it before kings, nobles, and ppl from all nations. :cry::love:

18. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kim rabbit, @Ames2021 and @honeybuttergarlic, countless thank you for the spoiler of today most epic chapter. Dear Kim Soo Ji, kamsamhanida!! Oo, by the way, am I allowed to save today chapter? I would like to reread it again and again :love::love::love:

Primmrjss, Asias, AlmaBerkana and 7 others like this.
  19. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kim rabbit thanks for the spoiler at the end it really made me emotional and my prediction came true he was going to show the whole world he loves Maxi. Maxi dream came true being kissed by a knight who won the duel. I have feeling Maxi is going to remember her child past with Riftan the boy who saved her life.

Primmrjss, Asias, Qistina_06 and 8 others like this.
  20. emdl07

emdl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't sleep lol. My heart is just so happy and full but also worried and just keeps thinking of possibilities. If this next chapter is the last one, it will be of them going back to Anatol. KSJ said they'd be bickering. Maybe Maxi finds out she's pregnant and Rif is being overly protective again so shes getting frustrated with her hormones and what not. Then they do a time jump and they are surrounded by their kids and the knights, and maybe in the final scene while they are alone in their room in each others arms, Rif finally tells Maxi the childhood secret and they are both content in their love, the end. I'll try my best to be satisfied with that if that's how KSJ writes it, but I want more. Especially after this chapter.