Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Q&A – Last Chapter
    Picture 3

Wow!!
    1. I know the author is not specialized in writing, but how did you study writing separately (books you read to write...?)
    A: I never learned to write separately and I think the most important thing is to read a lot and write a lot. I recently bought several books on how to write, hoping to learn how to write properly, but I haven't read any of them yet.
    2. Also, how do you invent and create stories and where do your ideas come from?
    A: The material or story is just for everyday life. I write down whatever comes to mind. I think a lot of specific scenes come to mind while listening to music.
    3. Everyone in Ethylene Castle, during Maxi's miscarriage in Part 1, knew about the miscarriage news. How did the Remdragon Knights and other armies find out about this? Ruth and the priestesses who worked with Maxi who were responsible for examining her, but I don't think they spread rumors.
    A: Not everyone in Ethylene Castle knew the story at the time. It is only known that she was in critical condition. However, the priestesses dispatched from the Great Shrine of Osiris took care of Maxi, and as they received help from the priests, the story later spread. Instead of spreading rumors with malicious intent, it was mentioned that there had been such an unfortunate incident.

I understand that Maxi was a low ranking sorcerer, but having spent almost 3 years in WT, she is considered a high ranking sorceress. At least that's what I understood from the author in the Q&A.

Attached Files:

2. MDE

MDE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Q&A December 17th – Last Chapter Picture 23

Q1. Just like there were knights who tried to exile to Ribadon like Riftan, would there be a high-ranking knight who would voluntarily follow Maxie if something happened that Maxie and Liptan had to split up to another country?
    A1. Rather than going into exile with Maxi... I'd rather go with Riftan. I had a goodwill toward Maxie and gradually became closer to her, but even in the first part, she didn't spend that much time with the knights other than Yuri Shion, right?

Q2. Does Riftan know that Yuri and Garou are loyal to Maxi unlike other high-ranking knights?
    A2. I know you two are the closest to Mac. Especially the glass is extraordinary. (didn't understand this last sentence LOL)

Q3. Does everyone think that the nickname "Maxie" is only called by Liftan?
    A3. Everyone knows that it's a nickname. There are only a few people who can call Mac by name, so there are many people who do not attach importance to it.

Q4. Did Riftan Know that Maxi had no knowledge of the first night?
    A4. We don't even know that there is no such thing as non-existence. (I would interpret it as "She didn't have any knowledge at all")

Q5. I wonder if Riftan didn't think to write a reply to Maxi's letter from the World Tower, or if he just didn't see it after writing and deleting it over and over again.
    A5. The latter.

Q6. Is Liptan and Maxie's marriage a famous story in the Western Continent?
    A6. This is a fairly famous anecdote. Although I don't know the specific details, it is a well-known story that some weakness was caught among the knights and nobles who participated in the expedition and was pushed to death instead of Duke Croixo, and it was naturally spread to other countries by the knights who returned to their homeland after the expedition was over. I guess.

Q7. Would Riftan have lived a life of abjection if he hadn't married Maxie?
    A7. A similar question came up above, so I'll go through it. (meaning that there is already a similar question posed by someone else and the author will reply to that one)

Q8. Looking at the dead and dying Calyps couple, are there people who think that there must have been an exchange before marriage?
    A8. I don't think the knights who have been active with Riftan think that way because they know that there isn't much interaction between the two. (I've been struggling on this one, I think dead and dying could mean "neverdying couple", a couple that survives all adversities)

Q9. If the two of them have a child, when will Anatole return? (I tried three different translators and the quetsions is not clear, anyway the author didn't answer LOL)
    A9. No comment.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
  3. AlmaBerkana

AlmaBerkana Astrologer

Reading List:
    Link
    @Asias

4. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    Q&A – Last Chapter
    Picture 4

Thank you, author, for holding this event! Congratulations on completing the story! You must have struggled with several things. The really clear truth is that there are many more people who love you. It's cold, so be careful not to catch a cold! Love you!
    1. Is your health okay? You must not get sick
    A: My back got really bad again when the series started, but I'm thinking of starting exercise treatment again next week. Don't worry, it will get better if I receive manual treatment while exercising intensely for about 3 months!
    2. Do you also cry when writing sad scenes? (We all cry.)
    A: I don't think I ever got lucky reading my writing. It's because I've been focusing on refining my sentences while worrying about how I can express myself better lol
    3. Does Riftan know he's handsome? I wonder if, like most guys, he'll look in the mirror and think, "Am I a little cute?"
    A: To be honest, there's no way he doesn't know he's handsome. Women often suffered temptations. He didn't have it, he just thought it was one of his traits. Then, at the end of the second part, he realized that Maxi likes his face and he was satisfied.
    4. Did he really send the little flowers in the telegram sent after defeating Secto to Maxi?
    A: Yes lol He thought of Maxi and sent it.
    5. Do the knights sense Riftan's jealousy when they try to do Maxi a favor? (Elliot saying that if Maxi is having a hard time riding and along with him, for example, or Gabel trying to hug a drunk Maxi, etc.)
    A: Of course they know. That's why everyone says they are careful in their own way.
    6. Ursuline still doesn't believe that Maxi defeated the monster?
    A: He doen't think Maxi was lying, he just think she was lucky.
    7. Ursuline swears too? Riftan cursed a lot, but Wooseul I wonder if Richt will do it too! *this was the most difficult question to interpret, I understand that the question is whether Ursuline would like to take revenge on Richt or if Ricth would take revenge at some point*
    A: If he gets angry to the end, he will do it.
    8. Will Ursuline marry his bride? If you do, I hope you do it with love.
    A: Um... I don't know how it will go. He didn't officially break the engagement because of appearance, but in fact, it's the same as breaking the engagement when Ursuline joined the Remdragon Knights. The two barely interacted.
    *It appears that Ursuline cares about honor, but has not interacted with her fiancée further*
    9. The scarf that Maxi gave during the fencing competition must be in the so-called 'Riftan Treasure Chest', right?
    A: Of course he appreciates that.
    10. It's not Sangsu-ri, but Mion's lovers Soo-hyeok and Yu-min are fine. Did they have children? Surely you really didn't make your name 下 Jin?
    A: Soo-hyeok and Yu-min are also fine.
    *I imagine they're talking about Garow and Ulysion*

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
    na3_no3h, FionaBlack, Leeh and 11 others like this.
  5. AlmaBerkana

AlmaBerkana Astrologer

Reading List:
    Link
    @Asias

6. MDE

MDE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Q&A December 17th - Last Chapter Picture 24

Q1. What rank does Garou rank in? How bad is the eye injury? You can't see the injured eye at all..? ㅠ_ㅠ
    A1. Garou is around 16th. (in the RDK)

Q2. Will Yuri Shion be able to become a new God someday? (it means a new reincarnation of Uigru)
    A2. Rossem Uygrew is simply considered superior in martial arts. It's not something you can do, but you have to make a big
    contribution that can be said to have kept the peace of all seven countries. I think it will be difficult unless more dragons wake up or a big war breaks out.

Q3. Is the Lobar family a count? a viscount...? I'm curious about their title
    A3 Marquis family.

Q4. Have you ever thought about the season in which Yuri Shion was born? I really want to know the birthdays of the characters ㅠ_ Thank you so much if you think about it later when you have some spare time....
    A4. I've been thinking about it on the fly, but somehow I think early summer would be suitable haha I'll think about the date.

Attached Files:

7. AlmaBerkana

AlmaBerkana Astrologer

Reading List:
    Link
    @
    @Asias

@Asias

@Asias
    @Asias

8. MDE

MDE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Q&A December 17th - Last Chapter Picture 25

Q1. Do you have any year-end plans~~.?

A1. I do.

Q2. Is there a motif for what Riftan said while playing Getsh? Oh, did the writer think of everything?! The words you said during Geshu still remain in my heart, and my heart races just thinking about it.

A2. There is no separate motif. I posted in a cafe that there was music that inspired the scene in Getshu, and I thought of it while listening to that music.

Dear @JosianeLoures for today I'm done. Here it is almost 1 AM and I need to go to sleep 'cause my eyes are closing. Tomorrow will be a hectic day and don't know if I will be able to continue, I'lle let you know anyway. Good night for me, good afternoon/evening for you! :giggle:

Attached Files:

na3_no3h, Leeh, LadyStarbuck and 8 others like this.
  9. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    Q&A – Last Chapter
    Picture 5

Author, I have a mental breakdown because what I wrote just disappeared.
    1. If Riftan went back to his childhood, would he run away with Maxi?
    A: I'm not sure what Riftan would do if he went back to his days in the Duchy of Croiso. I think at first he couldn't do this or that and I think it would be extremely painful. At the time, Riftan was also a helpless child, and after fleeing the territory, he lived a difficult life, facing the risk of death several times. With no money or power, he can't take Maxi and run off the property without knowing what kind of trouble he'd be in, and he can't sit by knowing she's being abused. I wonder if the realistic way is to assassinate the duke, yes, if he kills the duke without a mouse or a bird knowing, he might be able to prevent Maxi from being abused, nor having to walk around with her, it will be without thefts and suffering.
    2. What if... The two have children, but Maxi dies first, what will Riftan do? I question myself....
    A: If they have a child, I think he will hold out until the child becomes self-sufficient. However, I think he will live in a state of complete emotional numbness. Otherwise, it will be too painful to bear. Couldn't this happen after the child has become an adult?
    3. Is there a menu that even beginners can easily cook? Embarrassingly, I'm not good at fried eggs, so I was a little too keen on watching the author cook.
    A: Pasta is perfect for a simple yet sophisticated dish haha It's really easy to use a commercially available sauce. Pasta with cream or oil is also very simple. If you follow the simple recipe on YouTube a few times, you can easily make it.
    4. Do you have shams or winds? If yes, what kind do you like? *must be some kind of drink, I didn't worry too much as it's irrelevant*
    A: I enjoy it as I add it little by little when I eat it. I don't like anything in particular, and I usually have a sip or two of what I got as a gift... I think a slightly sweet drink is fine.
    5. You said that you are thinking of three works in a series based on Sangsuri's worldview. Will the story of Darian and the Twelve Knights and the Uighurs be included? If not, what are you thinking?
    A: I planned a total of three stories, including Sangsuri, set against the backdrop of the continent of Roviden, but I think the story of Darian and the 12 Horsemen will only be mentioned implicitly. If I write it on a large scale, I think it will become an authentic fantasy. I think it would be fun to do stories about these people, but honestly, I don't know there's going to be a lot of demand for it.
    * around here there would be a lot of demand lol *
    6. Is there a reason why the series cover was changed for Part 1?
    A: Has the cover changed? Not sure if there is some other reason. ㅋㅋ I'll ask the PD once after the weekend.

Attached Files:

10. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much angels @JosianeLoures and @MDE :love:

In one of her QnA also she mentioned shes going on a trip soon and to get massages for her back problem. I guess we wont get the side stories anytime soon.

manlyman, MARSEA12, emdl07 and 2 others like this.
  11. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    Q&A – Last Chapter
    Picture 6

Hello author, I am glad to have the chance to ask you a question. Regarding Sang-ri's worldview, are there any people who smoke? I'm saying this because I don't think I've ever read about knights smoking. Congratulations on completing the book!
    A: Tobacco has not yet spread across the Roviden continent. It's on Lakasim's side! Trading is being activated gradually so I wonder if it will ever come lol

Thanks for your help, when it be possible I will be happy to receive more of your help :love:

Attached Files:

Leeh, LadyStarbuck, MDE and 5 others like this.
  12. Gabi2077gabrielle

Gabi2077gabrielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you angel for your collaboration :love::love::love:

Thank you angel for your collaboration :love:

emdl07 and JosianeLoures like this.
  13. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    Q&A – Last Chapter
    Picture 7

Hello Author! Congratulations on completing the book!! I started watching the Sangsu series from the beginning, but I can't believe it's the end. Thank you very much for your hard work and for opening the question and answer session. I'm sure other people have a lot of questions, so I'll just ask two!!
    1. After Anatol's return, what does each one (Maxi and Riftan) do? Also, they probably spend a lot of time together, so I'm curious what they usually do when they spend their free time together!
    A: Riftan fulfills his duties as lord and leader of the knights. He mediates many conflicts within the city, participates in trials, meets other nobles and allies, and is involved in the development and construction of the city.
    Maxi performs her duties as Anatol's lover and as a sorceress. There is also a lab for Maxi in Ruth's Tower, where she conducts her magical research separately.
    Of course, Riftan and Maxi work together a lot. When Riftan goes to visit another lord, Maxi also accompanies him and she also works as a mage in reconnaissance of the territory.
    I think a lot of things will happen in their free time, I think they will enjoy dating, spending time in the bedroom, going for walks or horseback riding.
    2. Do you have any intentions to produce a work as a main character with a personality like Sejour/Sidina? Until now, the main characters were mostly introverts, so I'm personally curious what the writer's InsaSt Jingong will be like :)
    A: Of course there is. Among the works I intend to write someday, there is a very shameless and sarcastic male playboy and a fierce female protagonist hehehe. But when am I going to write... ㅠ

Note from the fan who asked the questions: This year was particularly difficult for me as well, but I think I managed to forget about my difficult life for a while while running in realtime. thank you It's been a busy year, but I hope you end it healthy and happy :)

Q&A – Last Chapter
    Picture 8

You've worked hard to get to the end. Since you broke up in December at the end of the year, I hope you get rid of all the hard work this year and just be happy next year. Thanks for listening us.
    The writing itself is also a difficult process, but in between... to say you've been through more than I can say. I prayed for you. I should have told you that I love you, that you're the best under an oak tree, and I'll tell you step by step, step by step, step by step, step by step. The sole author of 'God' Suzy, and this is absolutely not my own idea. It is the happiness and joy of many readers :) I love you
    Finally, a question!!!!
    Overall, under the oak, what is the author's favorite scene? Even after writing, wow, that was really well written!! I like it!! Is there a line you like best (regardless of who is in the story)?? On the contrary, it was very difficult to write (I can't imagine the author struggling, but...) Was there really an ambassador?
    The day is very, very, very cold, so eat well. Never overdo it.
    (Of course... someday, I'll give fans a side note) *I think the question is about side stories*
    A: Oh, that's a bit of an embarrassing question. Well, I liked the passage of Geth. In fact, the Geth scene was written at the beginning of the first part of the series... that is, it was written almost 4-5 years ago.
    I was happy. I worked hard on every scene. I couldn't think of the hardest lines when I was asked to think of them. hey lol
    *I have to say my first favorite scene is Riftan telling Maxi he's proud of her, but without a doubt my heart flutters even if someone just mentions the Geth scene, it's a wonderful scene!*

Attached Files:

14. bittersweet05

bittersweet05 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is her Q&A still going on? If yes, can someone ask if there's a chance she would ever pick the story back up and consider doing a mini-part 3 filled with life in Anatol featuring, maxi x riftan moments, updates on the individual RDK lives and MaxiRif's interactions with the knights since it was lacking in book 2?

I knew Yuri said he wanted to marry a girl like Maxi and have a relationship like Maxi and Riftan do, but I didn't see the part where Ursuline also wanted to marry a girl like Maxi?? Where/when did the author say this

15. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said Ursiline. I was talking about Yuri, it might be autocorrect or I made a misstypo so I will later fix it.

JosianeLoures likes this.
  16. JosianeLoures

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the Q&A event is still going on, I can't include any questions but some angel might be able to help you with your question.

Ulysion is the official translation for Yuriksion. The only one who would want a relationship like Maxi and Riftan was Yuri/Ulysion.

Guys, I will take a break in translation of the Q&A, tomorrow I will restart ;)

emdl07, LadyStarbuck, MDE and 5 others like this.
  17. bittersweet05

bittersweet05 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone is able to ask the question about a mini-part 3 - similar to Riftan POV with multiple chapters - I would really appreciate it!! :blobReach::blob_grin::blob_pompom:, especially since I know she said she has a lot of stories she still wants to tell! She could go back and fill in the gaps that we were missing between the big plots

emdl07, JosianeLoures and MARSEA12 like this.
  18. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sweet on their free time both go on dates, and horse back ride. Spend time together in the bedroom it means they still do snu snu. How I wish it was elaborated in the book their free time in Anatol.

Maxi has a lab in Ruth tower, I wonder who the lab was it Riftan or Ruth?(n) I love that Maxi goes everywhere with Riftan and work together how she always wanted. It seems Riftan accepts her being mage, in the beginning of the book he didn't like Maxi learning magic and go travel with him but now when he meets noble with other kingdoms let's her come, oh Riftan has grown alot.

I also have alot of questions to tell the author so I will just read her Q&A.

emdl07 and JosianeLoures like this.
  19. Diya_k

Diya_k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please ask her below questions , would really appreciate it?
    1. What will happen to riftan saying to maxi about being as rich as roem emperor ?
    2. Who gets Duke Croix inheritance?
    3. Is maxi never gonna know about their childhood?
    4. Are rif and Max are actual reincarnation of wigrew and nymph or not?

emdl07, Leeh and MARSEA12 like this.
  20. honeybuttergarlic

honeybuttergarlic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That question has already been answered in the story. The Whedon royal family will make Rosetal a duke immediately after she gives birth to her son. Maxi knows that if she gets caught up in inheritance or succession matters, she'll be embroiled in a damning legal battle for years to come. Maxi doesn't want to waste a lot of time with Riftan because of such a fight. She makes it clear that she doesn't need her duchy's wealth. Rosethal wants to get revenge on her father, so she drags Maxi along. However, Maxi advises Rosethal to take care of her problems herself. Maxi has escaped the duke's ghost and shadow. Maxi, she said, chose her life with Riftan over her revenge. Now that Rosetal saved her Maxi, she may feel compelled to repay her debt. But the debt was paid long ago when Riftan withdrew its declaration of war. And as long as Riftan and Maxi are not crazy, will they send their hard-gained child as the heir to the ducal family?

And the question for number 4 is likely left to the imagination. It may affect the interpretation of the work. You might think that a legend is just a legend, and Riftan and Maxie are just Riftan and Maxie, and some may believe that the two are reincarnated. I believe in reincarnation, thinking of each as an individual person. Ascalon reacted to Riftan. It is assumed that the long ago wyghur parted ways with the Dryads, and he probably entered the war to unite the continent and passed away after achieving his goals. But this time he chose a life with his lover.

And most of the problems are solved in the story. What I mean is that since the main characters in this novel are Riftan and Maxie, the stories of the supporting characters don't have to be told in the main story. There is no problem solving it in the side story.