Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Rottenwomen

Rottenwomen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu Angie for the summary:blobowoevil_horns:

Ddragonesse likes this.
  2. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Long
    Thank you Angie for today's summary!:blobangel:

So we have some foreshadowing:blob_grin:, what are the back stabbing Kingdoms up to (being hostile):blobangery: and yes Caro Kingdom is detestable really ungrateful b..s..:blob_catflip: (after all the help Roan /Cale gave them) is Valentino spineless or their something else:hmm:

But soon their greediness will witness who Cale raise Roan and their faith allies to new dawn that they never imagine!:blobcat_knife:

I knew Clopeh and Dusk will end up exchange of video records and two kick it off:blobjoy:... on the other hand Cale's ally in the Central Plains (Central Plains is like a cute kid will do well more if he get praise for his hard work) is a huge big shot, the Express Dowager her self:blobscream: cant wait to see Cale meet the Empress Dowager:blobbunny: (it's the tittle of the Emperor's mother that still hold some power, depending on her influence)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
  3. Rafalfafi

Rafalfafi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so freaking exited too!! and those damn Kingdoms arghhhh!!! Thinking they are so clever putting rats everywhere, trying to get benefit of Roan misfortune, and Cale absent, and even tried to assassin Colpeh, oh if only they knew, If they only didn’t get greedy, oh well you win some, you lose a few hundreds , but damn Cale is new ally is The Empress, I will say she is at least a reasonable person if she doesn’t want to see the unnecessary blood shed. And About Cale thoughts about The Elixir that might help Colpeh when Cale thinks that something wouldn’t happen that mean it most definitely will happen. Imagine Colpeh reaction when Cale comes Back with it, His Legend “got out his way” to bring A healing Elixir The guy might die right than and there, in how and what way do you think the murim people will end up worshiping Cale? The prince of Caro really didn’t seem the type to do that who could it be than? Sooooo many questions!!! Suddenly Monday seems so far away.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
    Akawain likes this.
  4. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm strating to think that the rat hunter must be the one who entice their greed & seeing how weak Roan was must have gave them confidence that they will be the winners:blobangery:.... All in all they really don't know who they are messing with:blobninja:

Im sure Cale will find more rare items than treasure in the Central Plains but what mirum is know for:blob_grin:

Also I feel like since that curse was lifted, not only Cale's charms grown but also his luck:cookie:

Will find out soon what type of person is the Empress Dowager & what Empire she lives.... I wonder CJS has formed his own sect:confusedcatblob::hmm:

Rafalfafi likes this.
  5. Rafalfafi

Rafalfafi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously where did get those Emojis?? their so freaking cute!!!

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Those are foreshadowings for Clopeh right? I can’t wait to see what kind of souvenirs Cale will bring back for him.

SusuPisang, Rafalfafi and Akawain like this.
  7. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    On the reply post click the smiley face then choose the option Blob, all the emoji are there:blobsmilehappy:

Yup:blobokhand: he's going to have fun when fully recovers & level up who sent those assassin's is in for the biggest regret of his life:cookie:

Well anyone who mess with Cale & his people that is.....

Rafalfafi likes this.
  8. jashanpreet kaur

jashanpreet kaur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't CJS wanted to name his Swordmasnship academy " Raon Miru". If so, wouldn't others (Cale’s team members ) find it suspicious if in the Wuxia world the Demon king CJS also called it Raon Miru ; of how Cale gave our cute baby dragon a other world name. I mean doubts should arise right.‽o_O

9. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary:blobangel:

Okay those idiots are running their heads in panic, I hope we get more info when the mining news blows up:blob_grin:, and that only the tip of the iceberg... now what with Valentino just suddenly calling Cale:blobangery:

Yes finally the reunion of the sworn brothers/best friend, the trio, & uncle, and nephew we will soon see:blob_pompom:, CJS acknowledges CH as his uncle (he already has a present for him)::bloblove::, I wonder if Junwon is the ego of Central Plains:hmm:

I was so excited when I read the Sects:blobparty: ( the common sects that are used in mirum stories), CJS "white dragon" is cool soon a "black dragon" & red dragon:blobwhistle: will also raise in mirum:blob_grin:, speaking of dragon I can't stop thinking of an crossover of Cale meeting the Divine Dragon :blobjoy: I know Cale will get along with our grapy grampa:blobjoy: (another character from a mirum novel) also I hope Cale's new tittle has a dragon in it!:cookie:

Cant wait on Wednesday when they arrive and who is the last person on Cale's list that he decided to bring:confusedcatblob:

10. jashanpreet kaur

jashanpreet kaur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If The Murim world is profound enough to cure Cloeph I hope there is something to make Cale's plate stronger. Our Cale finally has a "average" plate thanks to stabbing himself but he it would be helpful to have a " strong, hard and sturdy plate ". Afterall, this time the opponents are too strong and too many. It's always good to have a strong leader- sama.

I hope CJS will go back with Cale to the unnamed world instead of staying in Murim world.

They be like:
    Cale : The house is set , our field to grow crops is set as well. So let's go back now.
    CJS : Bu..but why ...I am stuck with some important tasks. I can't go with you .
    Cale: You punk , how dare you . You want me and Leader- nim to work alone in field. You dare!
    CJS: !!

11. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HIATUS ANNOUNCEMENT BY AUTHOR

What: TCF Chapter Hiatus

When: December 21-27

Why: Author got sick.

When will a new chapter be released? – December 28, Wednesday

Here’s a translation of the author’s hiatus announcement:

Greetings, this is Yoo Ryeo Han.
    I’m posting a notice after a long time.
    I will be absent for a week due to health problems.
    I plan to resume the series by next Wednesday, December 28.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    I am really sorry for taking a break at this part.
    I should have taken care of my health, but somehow… well… how did I become so weak? …When I get better, I plan to build muscles and improve my stamina. Really. (One of my new year’s goal is to gain muscles.)
    In fact, I was very excited about the succeeding chapters. But my body wouldn’t listen to me. How sad…
    Anyway, I will return healthy and strong!
    I hope that everyone will have a warm day and be careful as to not catch a cold.
    Thank you as always.
    -From Yoo Ryeo Han

Source: https://novel.munpia.com/113612/page/1/neSrl/5083226

12. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for the update:blobangel:

It's sad to hear author-nim got sick:blobsneeze: I hope she gets better soon, good rest is what is needed for health:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Author-nim we will wait for Cale's return, don't push yourself too much if need rest take some, it is cold this holiday....:blobneet:
    Happy Holidays!! everybody:blobparty:

13. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary & Happy Holidays:blobparty: to all:blobangel:, Cale is back:blob_pompom: I agree with Angie that words have a different interpretation Cale's case he has too many that would suit him:blobnom:

So it's Toonka that will come that good for him he will learn more there.... Durst is so busy:blobjoy: I know that Alberu will stop him in Roan but its another story in Xiaolen if all his knowledge will release there:blobjoy:, love Alberu giving Cale a heads up that the possibility he will return to Xiaolen will happen (at least will be mentally ready for whatever greetings they will give he returns:blobsweat:):blobjoy: Poor number seven I know he will suffer more from Beacrox hands but I didn't expect Beacrox would end up learning a new skill:sweating_profusely:, I wonder what did he prepare for their trip?

Oh Cale if he knew would have thought more of his 30's original body, Cale like/admires his old body same as ogCale but makes me wonder if it's still possible that ogCale body will end up like ogKRS body if Cale trained more:confusedcatblob:, I wonder if Cale will also use his old name in the Central Plains as their code names and what name's will he give to the others.... I think CH can just go with his surname, Sui his old name LHS (also it would be easier for CJS to know that it's them).

I can't wait on Friday will be the Empress Dowager's reaction to Cale's aura and the chaos/destruction he will bring to the Blood Cult and their meeting with CJS:blob_grin:

14. angeru04

angeru04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a moment I thought he would end up as a girl. Guess I'm reading too much fanfic. Thanks for the update Angie!

15. Moondrip lunax

Moondrip lunax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Cale is already in the central plain!! Now give us the soo's reunion!!! :blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

Heh~ cale using the dominating aura is such a *chef kiss*:blobnosebleed::blobokhand::aww:

I remember this, my uncle used to re-watch this since its his favorite

Reverand Insanity likes this.
  16. Rafalfafi

Rafalfafi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok GOODBYE EVERYONE, I have said before that once Cale go to the next world I will stop seeing the spoilers because even though I love it I really will like going back to reading the novel with the element of surprise still intact :aww:
    Wish me luck and all the power of all patience in the world, I’m gonna need it.:bloborz:

Moondrip lunax likes this.
  17. Moondrip lunax

Reading List:
    Link
    Its more fun to read when you don't know anything and you'll even start to overthink on what will happen. I hope your will power is stronger than your curiosity

Its certainly a cool idea but I don't want to see my favorite characters to suffer more:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: also don't forget there's still the GoB and the other ancient god and the part two had only begun (not really) :notlikeblob:

jashanpreet kaur likes this.
  18. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's summary & updates/info:blobangel:

Make me wonder if, is there an Mt Hua appearing by any change here:blobnom: it's making me hope for a crossover, I hope Cale gets some physical training to do some swordsmanship, right now his a bit weak with his AP sealed it really helps him:blobsweat:

Again poor Cale is still irritated that he got his skinny 20 yr old self while Sui got his LHS appearance again:blobjoy: I wonder if center plains would give Cale a chance to change his appearance later as 30's KRS:aww: I was expecting a huge change in their appearance (except for CH his already eastern) but not much though I wonder what Toonka was thought to have his current appearance (base on Cale's comment), at least his more obedient in their school trip:blob_grin:

Empress Dowager people are wise they know that Cale is not what he seems... (the quote "don't judge a book by its cover" speak a lot in mirum, if you get careless to a person you end up dead) at least they know they should belittle Cale and the group.... let's see on Monday what Cale'splan and what happening with the Sects and the upcoming war.......:notlikeblob:

A Happy New Year everyone:blobparty:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  19. sanda888

sanda888 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for all your hard work over the year!
    I remember when I was reading murim novels for the first time it was demon this demon that, and I thought demons and humans were different races... It took me some time to realize those were just flashy titles and demonic culvitators does not necessary mean there is anything demonic about them (-_-);
    Happy New Year everyone!

20. Moondrip lunax

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary angie-nim:meowflower::meowflower:

Wews The empress dowager is something huh.

I'm suddenly missing the ancient powers they are so quiet this chapters.....