Spoiler I'm not that kind of talent

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Asphyxia778, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Asphyxia778

Asphyxia778 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading the manhwa of this novel, "I'm not that kind of talent" and I can't find the raws or any spoilers. I'm super interested about this and would be happy if anyone has any info about this

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m Not That Kind of Talent
    ╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
    Genre
    Action Adventure Fantasy Tragedy

Author(s)
    던피

Associated Names
    저 그런 인재 아닙니다

Links

Description
    A talented individual who is respected by many and welcomed everywhere… Not at all!

A bloodthirsty battle fanatic who knows no defeat! However, he is usually kind and gentle, as well as a great boss and a subordinate who does not make a fuss!

That’s what people think of me, but in reality, I’m a sickly person who struggles to get by in everyday life, let alone in battles.

Due to excessive stress, I vomit blood.

If I’m shocked, I vomit blood.

Even if I’m slightly startled, I vomit blood.

For no reason at all, I vomit blood…

No, it’s about time everyone realized that I’m weak, but for some reason, they continue to have a strange misunderstanding about me.

So… I used to be strong—no, I still am, but for some reason my body was damaged and I can no longer use 100% of my skills? Is it because my body will be unable to withstand it?

And the reason for it is… a spell? A curse?

This is ridiculous!
    [OTHER DESCRIPTION]
    I’m not that kind of person. I, Dion Hart, am a sickly person who vomits blood whenever I’m stressed. However, at the same time, I’m Count Hart, who has somehow been misunderstood and thought of as a strong person, and thereby feared by everyone.

Miscellaneous
    Spoilers about the following by @seaweedgirl
    • Dion Harts Background
    • Dion after 8th year war
    • Cruel' s feeling about Dion
    • Cruel' s Death
    • Aftermath
    • Dion's Ending'
    • Dion's Parents POV

Question/Answers
    Was there side stories? Or spoilers of Dion and Cruel' s next life? How did Dion killed the demon king?
    ANSWER 1, ANSWER 2 by @Kitty cat 2008

Why did Dion kill the Demon King?
    ANSWER by @camlann

Why Dion has White hair and Red hair?
    ANSWER by @sslsdm

Why were Dion's parents neglectful/hard on him as a kid? Is that ever explored?
    Why did Duke interfere in a mere count’s affairs and send the sick son? What was he trying to achieve ? What was the vet between duke and demon king?

ANSWER by @camlann

What is Dion's role in the Sequel? Is he Raven? What happened to Raven and Cruel in the sequel?
    ANSWER by @chioux

~-------------------------------------------------------~​

Updated till post #46
    On 16th March 2023
    By @Aqua_the_idiot

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

~-------------------------------------------------------~​

Last edited: Jun 25, 2023
    R34der, Marane101, natsume142 and 4 others like this.
  3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. seaweedgirl

seaweedgirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some important part of the novel, so gonna spoil some lol. The spoiler can be missed quite a bit or a lot as i havent read the entire novel yet. There will be a lot of moment of cruel, dion's older brother as i was madly curious about him so ended up read a lot about him. Sorry in advance for bad grammar tho, it is a huge hassle to recheck it again since this will be longgg and im not a native speaker :cry:. Hope you guys still enjoy it:blobsmilehappyeyes:.

Dion hart was born albino and weak body. He cant be even stay under the sun for long. His health aside from his liver is a mess (thus he drinks like a madman lol). And he is also prone to stress and will be throwing blood when got stressed. His family, including cruel hart, his big brother love him. But the series of misunderstanding began when dion was sent into the war of 8 years. He got sent into the war instead of cruel because of the duke who intercepted everything. Even when his family sent official pleas and came by themselves, everything was intercepted. The king know everything about this but remain quiet and do nothing. Thus in the end, dion had to go to the war. Dion who know nothing about how his family try and fail to protect him from went into the war resented them, i mean A LOT. Like i mean, if you sent someone with bad health like that into the war, it can only meant that you want that person to die. And in this case, dion resented cruel the most because he thought that cruel didnt want to go to the war and made him the one that go instead. Because he thought that his family wanted him to die, he desperately tried to survive in the war so that he can revenge to his family later on.

The war left a huge stress and trauma for dion, to the point which his mind made a defense mechanism and made his personality split into two. Those two personality consist of the personality that bear every stress and trauma he got and the other personality that remember nothing about that. This personality is the dominant one and with this personality dion is timid and a worrywart. I will call this personality as D1 and the trauma personality as D2. You can say that D1 is the dion's original or initial personality, a lovely personality of him before going to the war. D1 didnt remember much but is gentle and simply love peace unlike D2 who is totally twisted because of the war. D1 only knew that cruel hate him a lot and the one who had the huge hatred to his family is D2. D2 was also the one who execute his revenge by killing his parents. But cruel doesnt hate him for that.

Like i said, cruel's love to dion is like second to none. Even when dion killed their parents right in front of his eyes, cruel cant even hate him. And when cruel realized dion had split personality to defend his stress, his heart shattered too. Knowing this fact, cruel doesnt want dion to know the truth of him killed their parents, because he realized when dion knows the truth, he will kill himself out of guilt...and cruel had tried to do everything to keep dion alive.

So when dion went to the war, dion ended up become the 3rd hero and the emperor's dog. And the duke, who wanted to commit treason, wanted to kill dion as dion for him is a threat he must kill. After the war, dion is known as the emperor's dog btw. Because of this, cruel work hard and became the 4th hero who went under duke's wings to protect dion. He acted as a filter so duke's action cant properly reach dion and kill dion. I quoted a monologue that represent the depth of cruel's feeling about dion. This was from ch 112 btw..

'To wield the sword to my brother.. He was so precious that he couldn't hate him. To that kind of kid... you... How dare you'

First, i will explain a bit of the situation here.. In the beginning of the story, dion didnt really take any side where he stand on and remain on acted as a double spy. It was between the empire or demon's realm btw. But in the half story later, there was a war and cruel sacrificing himself to protect dion by blocking countless attack so it wouldnt reach dion. This is the mtl of cruel's monologue before he died. Hope you guys won't cry tho as i am the victim of his monologue :sweating_profusely:

It wasn't long before i found out. Maybe it's the aftereffect of the war, but the child only remembers what he wants to remember. It was indescribably devastating when I found out that another personality that gave himself two personalities and remembered everything that was brought up only when necessary.

I was truly sorry.

How hard did he have to suffer to make such an extreme choice? Perhaps it was a choice to protect his stress-prone body.

So, rather blame me.

Don't have any doubts and just think nothing.

He showed his all, struck out those who were attacking, cut down, and continued to talk. Still covering the child's eyes, some injuries were inevitable. (Covering the eyes refer to cruel that is coverring the truth from dion)

"If you want to open your eyes, I can't stop you." (Referring that truth cant be covered forever and he knew that by protecting dion from the countless attack that will be come in just a moment, dion will realize the truth later on)

"Before that, face everything you've done so far."

This is my arrangement. Preparing a stress-prone brother so that he doesn't collapse due to shock

Even this is too much for you. I'd rather you live without knowing anything and die.

It's my small greed that I hope, because I realized what a blessing a peaceful death is.

"The choice is up to Dion."

As an older brother who loves his only brother, he tries to support all the choices you make afterwards.

Even if it is to destroy the world.

"Dion, our baby."

I'll protect you even if I die.

"Now, go."

Hurry.

No matter how heroic you are, you can't help it in the face of an overwhelming number.

With countless weapons stuck in his back, Cruel laughed.

He had to watch his parents die at his brother's hands, and went under the Duke to protect his brother and acted as a dog.

At the end of the war, he worked hard to become a hero, and fought with him, filtering out some of the Duke's hands to kill his brother.

It may seem like a pathetic and shabby life. Some would call it a chaotic life.

But Cruel was quite satisfied.

Anyway, isn't it a death to protect my younger brother?

It's a perfect ending.

I hope the child is receiving a lot of love in the world of demon. If not, I sincerely hope you will be loved a lot in the future.

I don't mind dying, but I'm afraid you'll be left alone in a world where no one will love you after i die.

Like what cruel had predicted, after connecting the dot of cruel's sacrifice.. dion found the truth and collapsed. His 2 personality fused as one, and the stress was so overwhelming. He was bedridden for days and miserable. Hatred, guilt, everything extreme. He really wanted to kill himself in the most brutal way possible but he just cant because his life was the result of cruel's sacrifice. Like what demon king had said, the only human left that loves Dion without bound had died and he is truly alone now. Dion later resolved to revenge toward the duke and toward the king that was only watching back then while do nothing to stop it. With this, dion completely betray the humanity and faithfully become the 0 corps' commander.

personally, it doesnt feel right to share the ending of the story immediately especially when the discussion thread is still quiet. But, im not the one that active here, so i will just drop the bomb and leave. Read it anyway with your own risk.

He fulfilled his revenge and killed all of his target, even demon king. Because of this, he was able to extend his life for a few years out of respect for cruel. After his revenge had ended, he killed himself but in the process of him tried to stab his dagger to his neck, the figure of death descend upon him and they had a little talk together.

Apparently, both duke and dion had accumulated a crazy amount of karma. Because of this, their soul normally would be immediately destroyed right after their death and unable to reincarnate. But because of the curse that had tangled their soul, their soul were unable to be destroyed and they will have to suffer bearing their own karma.

Fyi, if you accumulated a lot of karma that has passed the applied limit, you will have to pay some of your karma by suffering in afterlife and then reincarnate as someone that will be living miserably in the upcoming life. But if you are living a good life, you will be able to live prosperly in the upcoming life.

Dion was asking about cruel's fate to the death and apparently cruel ended up suffering in the after life as he had accumulated a lot of karma and passed the limit. As a hero, it was unavoidable for cruel to kill a lot of people in the process. And as duke's dog, he killed a lot of people in his stead as well. Death said that cruel was steadfast about this. Dion was so heartbroken and felt even more guilty because cruel's sins was just him tried to protect dion. And he cant even died in peace. So he made a deal with the death and volunteered to pay for cruel's karma as well.

Death asked for his eyes as the price, and told him if dion gave his eyes, he wont be able to see in his upcoming lifes (yes, not just one cycle of his future life). Even when the death reminded him of his upcoming life that will be blind and miserable, dion was readily gave his eyes happily and even thought that the price was cheap. He died while feeling estatic as he got a chance to paid back for cruel albeit just a little. It was said that his death body had losing both of his eyes. Ed, his assistant buried him beside cruel's grave knowing that this place was truly the best place for dion to rest .

This is the mtl of a huge part of ch 353 and this is a modified mtl so spare me if didnt do it correctly as grammar is not really my thing

On the night of Deon Hart's return as a hero after the eight-year long war, Count Hart's family sat in front of his wife with a bottle of wine. It's a time for two of us without anyone or Cruel.

After hesitating for a long time in a calm and quiet space, he calmly opened his mouth against the background of his spouse's silence waiting to speak first.

"About dion, you must have heard that the child has come back alive"

The countess' cup was filled with wine.

Perhaps if others saw this, they would think it was a drink to celebrate his son's becoming a hero. This is nonsense.

A bitter smile hung around the count's mouth.

"Maybe... you're blaming us."

"No, it's okay to say that you're resentful when you see that you're not coming home even though you're alive."

Drink only when you're happy.

The red purple liquid that fills your glass shakes mercilessly.

At first glance, his voice seemed to shake.

······I couldn't bring my child. I couldn't get it out.

It was also impossible to switch to the first child who was healthy and good in swordsmanship.

As if something supernatural was deliberately intefering, all the measures to bring Deon back were always at odds.

Even at this moment when we're moving for action, the child must be either living or dying.

I felt like I was going crazy.

"······That's a new word."

The wine bottle slipped out of the count's hand.

The Countess, who neatly poured alcohol into the glass, wipes off the badly splattered liquid around it with a handkerchief and throws it into the fireplace.

As soon as the count was distracted by the burning handkerchief, a soft, outstretched hand wrapped around his cheek and turned it toward me.

"You were expecting that much. What information did you hear?"

"...."

With the spouse's determined yet worried face in front of him, the expression of the family head's, who had always been firm, was torn down.

"The child..."

said the father, who revealed his weak side, with a face as if he had been stabbed.

"····· he asked your majesty for a private meeting in the rice field."

"Ah..."

It is usually the norm to say what you wish for in a public place. There's no reason for it unless you want something that shouldn't be known. The countess's face, as expected, clouded with grief.

"Our family could be in danger."

"······exactly."

In the worst case scenario, everyone in the family will die.

"It seems that he is very resentful.

"Because he had been dragged to hell unwillingly."

Since the weak child came back from hell, of course all that remains is evil.

It must have been worn out in the eight-year-old sea of blood.

"······"Madam,"

the count called his wife in a trembling voice.

"I want to accept whatever choice the child makes."

I couldn't save the child because I was incompetent.

I want to atone for it, but there is no way to atone for it first. I'd rather be glad if he would come forward and take his revenge. That's why I'm willing to accept it even if he put a knife to my neck.

However, it is almost certain that the child's resentment is directed at the entire family, not just the family head.

"So... Pretend to be dead and leave with Cruel."

The count, who could not bring in another family, covered the back of his wife's hand with his own hands and put his lips on the palm of his hand as if pleading.

"A wagon accident would be enough. The child would be satisfied if the family and I, the owner of the family were to suffer a blow."

"Honey."

"…."

"It's our child."

The word is "blow" but the count is prepared for the worst possible assumption, 'death'.

The countess pulled out her hand with a stiff face.

"It's the same for me that I couldn't protect my child, so how can you leave me out?"

"·····"

"Well... but I like how you tried to take out Cruel. There's nothing for the kid to take responsibility for."

At the time when Deon was taken to the battlefield, Cruel was not an adult either. Even if you were an adult, you were not a family head, and you are not a parent who gave birth to Deon, so it is equally unfair to pay for your sins.

At least the mother who loved her children thought so.

The count sighed heavily.

"·······You shouldn't take it too lightly."

You could die.

Words that I couldn't say are stuck in my mouth.

The Countess smiled softly as if she knew all about it, spitting out briefly and toward the silent count, as if she had realized what was not supposed to happen.

"I know."

"You can't beat me either."

The count let out a bitter laugh

"He said he was going back on his way as the hero's colleague.

The conditions must have been added because the request was excessive. The current emperor, who cares for talent, added conditions.

The count somehow knew what it was.

"Probably, due to His Majesty's character, Deon will fulfill his promise as soon as he returns after fulfilling his purpose."

"······ I'll have to reduce the number of servants little by little until the child returns."

I don't want anyone to avoid it.

There should be a minimum of servants left to avoid being noticed, but it would be better to reduce the damage as much as possible.

Of course, I know that it doesn't happen to even touch servants. Still, the Countess, who chose to prepare for an unexpected situation, fixed her eyes on the count again.

The count smiled after reading the meaning of the urging contained there.

"Yes, and let's send Cruel somewhere else on the day he comes back."

"It's a wise decision."

Even if he tries to evacuate disguised as death, it is clear that Cruel, the upright child, will refuse as soon as he understands the situation.

Rather, it's better to send it somewhere else naturally without telling anything from the beginning.

"There may be a situation of treason, so I'll prepare for identity laundering there."

So that the child can change his identity if he wants.

"That's perfect."

The countess bent her eyes beautifully.

The count gazed at the smile and reached out and held her hand. His lips sank gently on the back of his hand.

And the words flowed out.

"I'm sorry. I'm so incompetent that i am hurting you. "

Whenever his lips move, she narrowly brush the back of his hand and tickles it. The Countess, who was watching this, put her hand around his cheek and kissed his lips.

A terribly sweet voice whispered with love.

"In that case, I should also blame my incompetence. Other than that, could you say something else?"

"·····I love you."

"Me, too."

The count and his wife, who were prepared for all sorts of situations, were momentarily in dazed when they faced Deon who came to kill themselves.

Scary red eyed and suffocating life. The child, who stood in front of them with blood covered in his cruel hands, was thinner than before and harbored an unprecedented madness.

"Ah."

I had no choice but to realize at that moment.

'He has been infused with the madness of war.'

That this child has gone mad.

If he hadn't felt betrayed by my family, he wouldn't have gone this far if he had endured with the determination to return to my family's arms.

His parental senses is speaking.

This kid was so sad that he went crazy because of a sense of betrayal.

So he would kill his parents with his own hands, and even when I saw my son standing in front of me with a weapon, sadness was ahead of shock or fear.

...I am sorry.

"·······Cruel is not here."

"Cruel is away because he has something to do. When you came back from the eight-year war, his nose wasn't even visible, but now he shows his face. And then what he said was to find for your brother."

"Who's my brother ?"

A young man with an unfamiliar atmosphere glared at me with an unfamiliar expression.

His body is trembling at the eyes of vicious murder, but since he is without doubt his child, the count looked into dion quietly before opening his mouth

"Let me ask you one thing."

"..."

"In the meantime...Were you hurt?"

"······Ha."

Cynism froze the air.

"Why wouldn't there be none? There were a lot of dirty things."

"Well, isn't it fortunate that you managed to come back alive and well? ...No, it's not a relief for you."

The count and his wife did not bat an eyelid at the unfamiliar attitude, ready to accept both sarcasm and anger.

Just, with a blurry smile as if it were a relief, i closed my eyes gently. I felt the child in front of me hesitate at the unresisting attitude.

·······The words i had to swalllow for the sake of the child lingered in my tightly closed mouth.

"Son, whatever choice you make, we will support it."

Because it's the only atonement we can make.

But.

'You want to find Cruel, didn't you?'

I hope all those choices are directed only to us. Just in case, if you regret it later, Cruel will be there to comfort you by your side and protect you from any possible danger.

Cruel is our arrangement.

'I hope that the anger toward Cruel will subside to some extent by killing us.'

The dagger hits the vital point, and I feel a sharp pain a beat later.

Neat skills that can help Cruel if things go well.

Dreaming of a future in which the two brothers depend on each other, the count and his wife did not forcibly hold on to the blurred consciousness, but simply turned it down.

Finally, a faint footsteps was heard.

There's someone coming...

"Brother"

Marane101, Sireinna, Piopiii and 73 others like this.
  5. phoenix107

phoenix107 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...that was depressing.
    I hope the author makes a sequel of this novel where the mc despite being blind and going through a lot, atleast achieves a happy ending. Its just way too sad how he's fated to suffer in all his lives. But its way too unlikely that it will happen T-T

6. xiaobae

xiaobae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there side stories? Or spoilers of dion and cruels next life? How did dion killed the demon king?

Moondrip lunax and Wakandabanana like this.
  7. Wakandabanana

Wakandabanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did dion killed the demon king?

8. Kitty cat 2008

Kitty cat 2008 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The side stories are flashbacks to the parents feeling on that day and the first time he met the demon king

There are 2 more side stories the novel ended in 2021

9. MilkXxi

MilkXxi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sad, it made me tear up. Btw why did he also kill the demon king? I hope in his next life he could find a little peace and happiness with his brother albeit being blind and the sufferings

10. Moondrip lunax

Moondrip lunax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ack... This is just painful. Now I guess everything makes sense but I can't handle it :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: ah the love and karma:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Did deon got send to the frontline because of some power struggle? I know cruel were supposed to be the one to go but what kind of involvement their parents do for them to be sent there? Also the duke is a huge sht! hope he also suffer the karma

(I know my English is messy please ignore or correct me But I'm really curious!!! And I'm spouting every word I think:sweating_profusely:)

zozoshawky, aineria and Wakandabanana like this.
  11. taeberry_jam

taeberry_jam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well now I'm just depressed but I love angst so I'll wait for the translation for the novel.
    And really hope that we get a sequel with Deon and cruel as brothers

Marane101 likes this.
  12. Emmagueule

Emmagueule Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank you so much for you work
    It’s just so sad and horrible, does the author has ig or twitter ?
    I want a sequel so bad :(

zozoshawky likes this.
  13. Asphyxia778

Asphyxia778 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok now I feel super sad but I definitely want to read it still. Honestly sometimes sad ending is what is the most suited for the story. Though I still wish that Dion gets peace in his future lives. (Also why did he kill the demon king?)

taeberry_jam and Selin like this.
  14. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    These made me feel so horribly sad—I came here out of curiosity and then insisted on reading all the spoilers...
    I hope Deon and his family end up peacefully and happily in their later lives... their story is just so pitiful—especially how Deon went mad because of a horrible misunderstanding caused by equally horrible people... I hope that, even without his eyes, he can find peace and happiness with his family.
    ... I really didn't expect this kind of ending.
    Anyway, thank you for putting in the effort to provide us with spoilers (especially that bomb at the end, I was so curious how it ends)!
    (Though, why did he kill the demon king?)

15. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope the writer gives Dion and his family a happy ending :blobpensive:

16. camlann

camlann Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dion wanted revenge on everyone who ruined his life, and the reason he was sent to war and suffered for 8 years was because of a bet between the duke and the demon king.

After Dion officially turns his back on the empire, the demon king has this internal monologue about how the best toy has finally completely fallen into his hands... So, yeah, even the demon king wasn't actually on Dion's side.

Also iirc, Dion gained/activated a hero shard, became an actual Hero, and all Heroes are basically compelled to kill demon kings.

17. Sasi23

Sasi23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This so effing sad like why , why couldn't parents show him love and care when he was there with them this is all due to neglect and deon is the direct product of environment out of all deon is the biggest victim aside from innocent he killed due to war and stuff and biggest culprit being the duke , king and the demon king I feel so resentful against king. Does it end there like he dies taking the karma is there more?

Demon king and duke had a bet or something so that deon went to war instead of cruel and king stoodby and watched.

Piyoyo, zozoshawky, Opelia and 5 others like this.
  18. solsolar

solsolar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This just sadness. I thought it would be funny novel cause the manhwa art is made that way but wow. The novel is just depression

19. S.cale_roksoo

S.cale_roksoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me why deon has red eyes and white hair color? Unlike his parents? Like is he a reincarnation of someone from the past or has the soul of someone or smt like that?

20. sslsdm

sslsdm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has albinism

Thanks. Bawling my eyes rn :cry:cant hate deon for killing his family tho, extreme stress makes you gone mad fr