LCD To Be A Power in the Shadows

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, volume 5 basic scream that we will have more, lot of things end unsolved by the ending of it

Still we have to wait if the author got the motivation to continue, with the mobile game, he wrote enough for 2 books for what i read, the novels also sold very well

2. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are responding to a comment from last April. Last April there was literally zero news about volume 5 releasing at all.

3. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    No lie, I don't even remember I typed this comment until a notification came lol. But yeah, about my comment, since I've been on reddit this whole time together with r/TheEminenceInShadow, I don't feel what I said back then as valid or something I said real anymore. I mean, everything I said has been proven untrue and since I myself was witnessing it the whole time, cheered on it, and also screamed with excitement together with the community when volume 5 was released, I don't think what I said back then will ever matter anymore XD.