Spoiler The Lady’s Dark Secret

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 6, 2020.

1. maxi.tempest.

maxi.tempest. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for the trash family please I want them to go to hell

2. Pathetic Angels

Pathetic Angels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get spoilers about her b**t*rd ex and her entire family

3. Chaosnumber8

Chaosnumber8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've come from the translated novel in wattpad, is there any spoilers for chapter 22?? Thanks in advance

4. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    W-T-F! The prince sacrificed an innocent soul to be tortured in hell for centuries and his soul was still pure because he did a “sacrifice” for people’s good?? Is it so simple to be good? You just need to sacrifice someone else - innocent people - as long as it’s for good??? W-T-F!!

I don’t think his ending is good at all! He needed 600 years worth of torture to his ending be really good.

any spoilers about the other families? The a**ole ex-fiance, the fake ex-friends, the bit**es sisters, the… Gosh, there’s so many trashes! What happened to them?

6. hilise_

hilise_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr!!!!

touch_thesky likes this.
  7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I got enough spoilers to satisfy me BUT I do need know 3 things

1. What happen to her ex fiancée and her so called friend?
    2. When did ML find out Juvelle is Estelle?
    3. The ending did ML and FL (Estelle) have their og bodies?

Okay I lied 4 questions
    4. What happen to Estelle family?​

8. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

9. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t notice this was the same author as dr elise. That’s.....concerning. I couldn't even get very far into Dr. Elise and that maid story cause they were so boring and uninteresting. Rubia is barely holding on to my interest, and it’s more of a hate read than a story I'm genuinely interested in....At least the few translated chapters for this story seem good, and the ending spoilers seem okay. It doesn't look like the author is gonna turn her into a Mary Sue like usual. Yeah, she saved the world in the end, but she kinda doomed it too by killing the prince that was keeping hell sealed up. Plus, she doesn't abandon her revenge.

10. Arcana

Arcana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, do you still have the link to novel translation? The one in wattpad. If so, would you mind pm it to me? Thanks

nihal eleonor likes this.
  11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art changed in the manwha not in a good way I'll just read

12. Bathroom_Vocalist

Bathroom_Vocalist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoiler too :blobpopcorn_cool::blobtaco::blob_plusone::blob_patpat:

13. Mika05jk

Mika05jk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well For the answer to question 3 in the end they did not have their old bodies they were granted new ones and they became a couple living among commoners with a clinic to help other people. They did however have their memories but they did not tell anybody so to everybody else they thought they had died.

alaskamaze, RubySBS and Plumpuppeach like this.
  14. Adam200k

Adam200k New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sound like God give Estelle and Youthnan a new body.

15. riinflorida

riinflorida Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious when Youthnan found out the Estelle is the one in Juwel's body.

16. Mika05jk

Mika05jk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers!!!!!!
    Ch. 240
    Here is a rough translation I used a translator so it might be kind of off, but please enjoy!

CH. 240
    Act 4: A devil's Prayer

He said barely holding back the tears that were about to burst out.

“....I won’t.”

“Affection…..you mean?”

“Yes, even if I go. I will see you.” Jewell sincerely promised. It's better let’s finish the revenge while Yusen is in a coma.

If Yusen had not fallen into a coma, she would have had to steal him again.

I’ll hurry as much as possible so that I can finish the work before Yusen wakes up.

Originally she intended to inflict longer suffering on her enemies. But things had changed.

Since she knew that there was a true mastermind behind her life besides her enemies., finding out who was behind it was her top priority.

I need to take the lives of my enemies sooner instead give more tangible pain. Juwell said to Yusen. “Ill promise I wont leave until you wake up.” Yusen smiled lightly then said “With my sister…..I want to be happy.” Juwell was silinet for a moment. “Me too.”

The answer was that it couldn't be. Fortunately, Yusen didn't bother anymore. Juwell…..I will not give up.” “.....”

“Whatever path you take, no matter what happens.”

Yusens eyes gradually became blurry as he gradually lost consciousness. But at the last moment, his eyes lit up with an intense light. As if placing an order. “I will make you happy in the end, somehow certainly so trust me.”

After moving Yusen to safety, Juwell noticed quickly. The place she headed was a small town near the capital. I entered a leaning building located on a shabby street where the poor usually stay. Creak.

The wooden planks creaked with each step. The walls were full of cobwebs, and bugs and mice tilted their heads at the guest. There was someone to meet here. “Open it.” The knight that followed Juwell replied, “Yes, your highness.”

When I opened the door there was an unexpected person. It was Marriott. However, she was completely different from before.

The fancy clothes were nowhere to be found. She were dressed in shabby clothes worn by commoners, but even that was worn out. Her rose like face was full of dirt as if she hadn't washed for a long time, let alone dressed up, and her body was dirty here and there. Her golden hair had lost its luster and was frizzy. Dakapell did it right.

The reason Marriott was in this situation was because of Juwell’s help.

After the Holy Grail incident, Juwell became the second shareholder of the Diamond Duchy. And this time, by ripping off 200 million gold. Juwell used the authority of the two shareholders to drive Marriott from the position of head of the family. Because she brought her family to the brink of bankruptcy due to various mistakes and was also the culprit in causing the people to revolt, Marriott was unable to resit and was expelled from the position of head of the household. She was in a position where she couldn’t even collect a single penny. No one was willing to help Marriott. Because she won’t win anyone’s heart with her popularity its no wonder she was in this situation. Because of this, Marriott hid in the slums and became isolated.

At least there was a helper who remained until the end, so they were able to prepare a shelter, but even that helper has runaway. “Who, Who?”

Marriott turned her head in fear, then opened her eyes wide. “Ju, Juwell”

She raised her voice but I couldn’t see any of the charisma she had before. The reason why Marriott has been able to go so far is because of the power she possessed. Now that everything has collapsed, there is nothing left for Marriott. Juwell glanced at Marriott and spat out. “Dirty, you smell too.” Marriott’s face flushed. Ten days have passed since she had been kicked out of the family. Of couse she never washed. Washing your body is only possible when you have room to spare.

Marriott was the first to know that a person’s body could smell like this. And she felt unbearably embarrassed that the smell was coming from her own body. But the real serious misery wasn’t the stench from the body. “You didn’t even clean up the filth?” Juwell frowned. The filth was strewn about the narrow room, where it was difficult for even one person to lie down. Marriott had been hiding in this hideous hideout for more than dive days, and was only natural since no one was cleaning up the filth. It was unthinkable for Marriott to clean it up on her own. Because of that, Marriott had to stay in this room full of bugs, rats and filth. Even trembling with hunger. Juwell muttered quietly as she looked at the rotting filth and the insects and rats that ate the filth.

“It suits you surprisingly well.”

“.....!”

Marriott’s face was so red that she couldn’t take it any longer. Perhaps this is the last bit of pride, In a trembling voice, Marriott said, “Don’t insult me anymore.”

“Stop?”

“Yes! I am the Duke of Diamond! No matter how victorious you are, you have no right to insult me! Rather, kill me!”

Juwell looked at Marriott at those words. “ Are you serious?”

“.....That, yes.”

When Marriott told her that she was about to die, she hesitated and stepped back, perhaps because she was afraid. Juwell sighed and said. “Then what about this?”

Juwell gestured. The knight who followed took something out of the bag. It was bread and milk. “........!” Marriott’s eyes widened wildly. She felt an intense appetite.

I could see her swallowing her saliva involuntarily. How long have you been hungry? Was it about 4 days? Judging by the reaction, I think she starved longer. Even if you starve for three days, people will go blind. In particular, Marriott is a person who has never felt hunger for a single meal in her entire life. Pride? Report?

It loses any meaning in extreme hunger. “I guess you still don’t want to die.” Marriott’s face turned red in anger. But no answer came.

Juwell laughed “It’s a penny.”

“....What?”

The price of this bread and milk. Buy it from me for a penny and eat it.” 1 Penny. It was the lowest monetary unit below gold and silver.

The price of the meal for common people. Marriott, which enjoyed the greatest wealth in the empire, was a low-level currency that she had never touched. “What, is there nothing? Even a penny?” Marriott gritted her teeth.

Once the richest person in the empire, she was in a position where she could not even buy a meal. “Then you will have to pay a price worthy of a penny.”

“What would you like?” Juwell thought about it slowly and then said. “I’m kind, so I’ll do this. Get down on your knees and beg me for this bread and milk.”

“.........!”

“Then I’ll consider you paying a penny.” Marriotts's face was pitifully contorted.

Now, Juwell is not only extorting the highest insults, but also disparaging Marriott’s apologies for being worth only a penny. When Marriott didint answer anything with her eyes wide open. Juwell shrugged. “No? I can’t help it.” Tuk. kicked the bottle of milk. Milk spilled on the dirty floor and Marriott’s eyes twitched. Juwell didnt stop there she lifted her show and trampled on the bread so it wouldnt be eatable. “Oh No……” Marriott who had unknowingly spat out, shut her mouth.

Juwelll said nonchalantly. “Marriott, you may not know it, but common people out there live desperately enough to kill their brothers and their families not just kneel down and beg for this kind of food. What your going through now is actually nothing compared to the pain they've been through all their lives.”

And the greatest credit for making the commoners suffer such poverty was Marriott right in front of them.

“If you don't want to eat, don’t eat. If you take it outside, there are many people who will be grateful to eat this kind of food.” Juwell nodded to the knight. “Take it away.”

“.......Yes.” It was at the moment when the knight was about to clean up the spilled food. A trembling voice came out. “Mmm, I’ll eat.” “What?”

“Mmm eat.” Tears flowed from Marriott’s eyes. It was a gruesome sight, but Juwell said coldly. “Then please.” “what, what?” “I told you, to pay the price if you want to eat even this kind of food, beg me for mercy.” Marriott collapsed and sobbed. “Ugh. please, I beg you give me this bread and milk.” Juwell indifferently listened to the plea and nodded. When consent was given, Marriott hurriedly began to eat. She hurriedly ate the bread Juwell had stepped on with her dusty hands and searched for something to drink as if she was choking. But the milk had already been spilled on the ground, and there was only one way to drink it. You have to lick it. The moment she bowed her head on the floor without knowing herself, paralyzed by thirst and hunger, Marriott collapsed again. Cried out bitterly Juwell looked at her indifferent and said to the knight. “Get out.”

“Yes.” When the two of them were together, Marriott looked up at Juwell blankly. “Why…..why? Why were you so cruel to me?” “Why?” Juwell wanted to laugh. She brought out the truth. “You still don't know? who am I?” “......What?” “Look carefully.” Juwell made the expression she used to make during Estelle’s past. “Can’t someone come to mind?”

“.......!”

alaskamaze, Esmerid, Bastian and 2 others like this.
  17. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoiler

18. Kikim

Kikim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, @Mika05jk , such a sweet punch! Thx for sharing.

19. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that I was the only one who noticed since no one comments on it

alaskamaze, Jeneah16 and Creolenerd like this.
  20. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art was too much of a shift for me if the art had started this way that would be fine but it went from being very detailed. Like I noticed the grandfather drastically looks different

Kathy213 and alaskamaze like this.