Japanese Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru by Yokotsuka Tsukasa

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ghost151, Jan 8, 2023.

1. ghost151

ghost151 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru (ぼくは異世界で付与魔法と召喚魔法を天秤にかける)

Raw link: ぼくは異世界で付与魔法と召喚魔法を天秤にかける (syosetu.com)

NU link: Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru (WN) - Novel Updates
    Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru (LN) - Novel Updates

Why it should get picked up: i really like harem and dark fantasy, and this is one of the few novels i know that have both of them. not only that their relationship actually goes somewhere unlike your normal japanase harem novel, which is a rarity

it's been translated halfway but got dropped in 2020, a new group picked it up for a few chapters but then disappeared for almost a year, they then post half a chapter in november last year then disappeared again until now. i don't know if they're still going to continue to translate it, it hasn't been three months yet but i don't have much hope, so i was hoping someone will continue it

that's just the WN version though, the LN is pretty much barren. i would be even happier if someone would translate the LN, but i don't know where to get the raw

Description: One day, in a certain private school with dormitories, the whole school was transported into another world. I, Kaya Kazuhisa, from the 1st Grade of the High School Section, had been bullied for long periods of time. To kill the culprit who had bullied me, I dug a trap, but unexpectedly I killed a monster. From that moment, I evolved into a rare existence that can go against the monsters.

At the same day, I saved a girl from Middle School Section 3rd Grade, Shimozono Arisu in the forest from an Orc. When I was working with Arisu to defeat the Orcs, and gradually leveled up, I was forced to make a choice: Should I choose the Summon Magic which is suitable for surviving alone? Or should I choose Support Magic which is used when battling together with others?

gautam1989 likes this.
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe hanashi media licensed it, though not sure since I didn't follow it.

4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, Vol 1 came out in Sep, Vol 2 comes out end of the month.