Spoiler The count's intruders

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Sep 1, 2021.

1. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter ?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
  2. StegosaurusGrape

StegosaurusGrape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t understand what you meant for your first statement, but this situation was Episode 77.

You also deleted your last post so I don’t quite remember it. I’ll go off of my memory, Rania was the one who fell in love first. Benedict was just physically attracted at first but through the years, he started to find little things that Rania did cute and attractive. My opinion is that he’s already been subconsciously in love with her for a few years but never had a reason to think she loved him so they’re relationship was at a standstill until the Unwelcome Guests incident.

You can see in Ep. 56, 43, and 44 that he kind of gets flustered about people except for himself acknowledging that he loves her already.

karaa00000 and ArkiV_10 like this.
  3. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sorry, I forgot to delete it. Thanks for the spoiler!

4. GiorgionneRoseanne

GiorgionneRoseanne New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this chapter, Benedict is hugging Rania (spooning)

Benedict: “Rania, do you hate me”

Rania: “Why is it easy for you to touch me”

Benedict: “Hmm… Why don’t you refuse my touch?”

Rania: “I… “

Benedict: “You said it yourself that I can’t look or dance to other women.”

“You accept me with those words.”

Benedict whispers to Rania and kissed her neck.

“In fact, you begged not to stop but asked me to touch you more.”

He continued to kiss her neck in between his lines and caresses her bossom

“Doesn’t that mean you’re the only woman I can look at and touch?”

Then, Benedict starts to lower his other hand to her “sacred garden” while still cupping her breasts and whispering those words

“Do you want to take back what you’ve said? Answer me, Rania.”

“Tell me that you don’t want me touching you like this.”

“I’ll stop at the very moment you say that you don’t want my touch.”

Rania blushed and moaned as she did not want Benedict to stop fngerng her p*ssy.

Benedict: “Shh.. Calm down, Rania. I’ll satisfy you.”

*they make up and basically eating each other’s faces while Benedict touch her down there.

Rania keeps moaning in pleasure and tells Benedict where she wants it the most.

and more making out.

His kiss went to her neck and slowly went down to her breast until he reached her “sacred garden” aka her p*ssy.

Rania: “Be-Benedict ?! What are you doing?!”

Benedict kisses and eats her, and the only thing she can do is to moan in pleasure while he inserts his tongue inside her

Rania: “A-ahh…! Nggh… Ah…”

More kissing and Licking…

Benedict looks up to see Rania’s reaction while licking her good

Benedict: ‘She never said that she didn’t like it.”

“Her flawless white skin made her face look cold, the sigh of her soft voice is sweet.”

“I’m turning to a madman who can’t stop this burning desire.”

and more licking

— next scene: Rania taking a bath ALONE —

The chapter wasss hottt :p:love::love::love: !! The 19+ version is available on a bato website but not yet translated to english. I tried to translate what is happening on the half part of ch 64 (it's my first time), so please bear with it cause it's a bit bland :bloborz:

5. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode 83

Seems like after Landen and the Mistress were kicked out, they came back after a few years. Landen is in a jail cell right now and Rania is trying to get answers from why he changed so much from when they were younger.

Landen starts off by saying that he was the one that was supposed to marry Rania and not Benedict, which came to a big shock to her. (Rest of the chapter is mainly flashback) Landen is talking to his dad(Ben’s also) about the Viscount title going up for action and that whoever buys it gets to marry the daughter, which is Rania. Landen tells his dad that he is in love with the daughter and wants Dad to buy the title for him so that he can marry Rania. Dad agrees and Landen rides off in the distance.
    Well, some time passes, Landen doesn’t hear any news from Dad so he pops in for a visit to ask what’s going on. Dad is in bed, presumably sick, he tells Landen that actually, one of Ben’s friends (From the pool scene) told him that Ben said that the daughter(Rania) was pretty. This makes Dad excited and happy.
    He tells Landen that since he got whatever he wanted when he was younger and that this is the first time Ben has ever said anything positive about anything, that he decided to give the title and daughter to him instead. (All the while, Ben didn’t know this whole ordeal was happening. He just presumed that he was being engaged to some woman. He didn’t ask for it).
    This makes Landen furious both at Dad and Benedict. But Dad isn’t quite done yet and tells Landen that he’s marrying someone else instead and guess who, it’s Laura. The mistress begs and pleads but Dad is dead set onBen marrying Rania.
    That’s the end of the flashback and Landen remarks that Benedict has always taken everything from to Rania. Scene CUT
    Ben is back and goes to check on Rania, that’s presumably in bed, but doesn’t find her. He goes to the maid and basically says ‘what’s up?’, she says that she went with Naomi, Ben’s like pissed and everything because she doesn’t know where exactly she went. The End

rock.doll, L.A.C.L., RedRuchi and 9 others like this.
  6. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    Spicy!!! Don’t worry you did an amazing job!

7. LoliJuicy

LoliJuicy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... That was a dumb decision. In the latest chapter, a guy released Landan and was intending to shoot him but Landen kicked him and shot him in the chest. Rania collapsed onto the floor.

8. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    It was Rania who made the decision to let Landen out and Naomi was the one who got shot with the gun.

Let’s not forget, this is not a fantasy manhwa. They could not hold Landen in a jail cell without any probable cause without getting in trouble, getting hanged or going to jail themselves. Landen is high up in the military and if what he said was true about having a meeting about a mission and didn’t show up, there would be people looking for him. The only fault they had was Rania being naive and Naomi not being prepared if Landen attacks. She should have gotten her gun ready.

The author said that Naomi will survive because of Dr.Darren.

RedRuchi, karaa00000, hinoe12 and 3 others like this.
  9. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Benedict's father died a really easy death. He is equally guilty of Benedict's despair and his mother's death. Doesn't matter if he was guilty or not, he served no real justice to the ones who were done wrong. May he suffer in hell and then get reincarnated as someone who is treated way worse than Ben and his mom were done by his side piece and their product.

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The biggest villian in the manwha is the father. Stupid shitter is reeking havoc even though he's 6 feet under. Someone needs to piss in his grave

My favorite part of the chapter was when Raina said "I guess in the end we really did survive the Unwelcome Guests of house fidelette huh"

Literal chills

StegosaurusGrape likes this.
  11. aasin

aasin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!!

12. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    Major spoiler for Chapter 84.

Landen confesses? to training dog to attack Ben but the late Countess jumped in front to save Ben. We see the Countess in her sickbed and Landen is standing by the head of the bed. Countess says she doesn’t want Ben to feel guilty? And that she forgives Landen for the dog attack. Landen gets angry……. Drumroll.……..Landen starts to choke the Countess before the Mistress walks in on him. Which I assume that they then stage the suicide.

p.s. this is probably right after Ben talks to his mom and that’s why he feels so guilty because he thought he caused her suicide.

13. hinoe12

hinoe12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. Damn and here I am thinking Landen might be kind and wasn’t the mastermind or part of the intruders cause he love Rania. Was about to pity him cause he first met Rania. But now am glad they didn’t end up together. He gotta pay for his crimes

14. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, that's so fcked up :blobfearful: Not surprised if Landen has some psycho tendencies 'cause it was already hinted in the past chapters.

15. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh I hope Landon got very painful death and lorn won't give him any mercy
    I wish him suffer after all what he put through towards Ben and his family ㅠㅠ

16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    78ojaj.jpg

amin882 and StegosaurusGrape like this.
  17. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve already explained before. The family had no right or plausible cause to lock Landen up in cell, indefinitely without any food or water. There may have been suspicion of his involvement but there was no evidence. Landen didn’t attack anyone or do anything illegal that showed evidence of his guilt. He’s also a high rank in the military.

I’d also like to add that this isn’t fantasy or the 18th century. It was already explained in earlier chapters that nobility had no power except for their wealth and however much land they owned. Landen was right in that they could get into a lot of trouble.

Now was Rania naive or “dumb”? I think not, she was trying to protect her family by letting him go. But she was naive thinking Landen would leave without payback. Naomi was definitely not prepared for hit attack as she should’ve already had the gun pointing at him. But shit happens.

p.s. it wasn’t confirmed by law, that he was a criminal. That’s why they couldn’t arrest Al Calpone for all the known heinous crimes until they caught him on tax invasion.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
    vienrosa and poineate like this.
  18. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just viewed the recent chapter and saw that Rania shot Landen :blobfearful: :blobpopcorn_cool: Is he dead or is there some kind of plot twist going to happen soon? Either way, this webtoon is getting really interesting with its plot developments and I'm loving it.

19. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sure hope there won't be another misunderstanding like, ML feeling bad cuz MC had to shoot her child's father (as he still assumes?) and distance himself from them again for no fking reason whatsoever or some kind of shitty melodramatic development like that.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.