Spoiler Lightning Degree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazyprinzez, Feb 6, 2021.

1. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe cause he is too strong...? Not sure as well *shrug

Meizey likes this.
  2. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think so, since she already can’t read him since she was young and weak, but still able to read those adult’s thoughts on her who at the time is definitely stronger than her back then, though I’m pretty sure mc is stronger than her.

Meizey likes this.
  3. 7brk

7brk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will yerin (FMC) know about the MC idenity and all of this

4. 7brk

7brk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will yerin know about the MC idenity and his students?

5. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    why did they all look at mc like this(like shocked and mad?)?in the newest chapter 132 Is it because they are all shock how strong he is?

6. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't see the image, but if you meant the masters and saints they look at him because of his martial arts. He reminded them of his master because they fought with him long time ago and of course lost since he is the strongest so far shown in manhwa.
    I saw the novel was finished in 2013?

haibara and TXHY like this.
  7. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, didn't know the other saints fought the master as well, I felt that once mc master the thunder god, he have a chance to win his master since he's young (I mean, the master is probably God since he's still alive at this point), do you think mc is stronger than the 3 Saint masters? Yeah, the novel ended long time ago, just no translation....

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
    Meizey likes this.
  8. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they though? I think only the other elder (not saint) has fought with MC's master.

I am personally curious about the timeline. So these 3 saints fought against some evil guy 100 years ago, but it was after the battle with Blood God?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
    Meizey likes this.
  9. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, I am confused still since there isn't much info in manhwa and I didn't find the novel. From what I understood some of them/all saints faught his master, but again, it's my assumption

10. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Only Sword Sovereign fought MC's master.

Nincompoop and Meizey like this.
  11. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got curious and found the Web novel on kakao, but it wasn't readable (which is funny then why put it on there?) I check on the comments but apparently.... the novel was never finished? It was just stopped and some ppl say its a shame as its a very popular novel and they will never saw novel 30. I do realise the novel writer is indeed one of the creators of the webtoon now, soooo more interesting how the author change certain parts compare to the novel, hopefully the author can finish the story that they wasn't able to finish when they were younger with the help of so many other author/artists help!
    I also just want to ask is the headband guy a Prince? As they all call him 3rd young master and he seem to like a noble kinda ppl, I only know the oldest young master died and 2nd young master is the one kill a village of ppl and now look like an emperor in ep 136 in the webcomic.
    Edit: I tried to hv a kakao account and you can actually read it! Don’t know any Korean tho, wonder can we just screenshot and throw it to google translation and figure it out with crappy translation

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
    Nincompoop and Kezi like this.
  12. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, he's just a young master of a(n in)famous clan, has nothing to do with royalty. I guess you have such thoughts because of the room decorations (or the robe?)

haibara likes this.
  13. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the room decor give me royalty feelings, man, infamous huh? I guess he was sent as a spy to the academy because the clan and the academy relationship is kinda strained? But still "cooperative " as the fmc father and the headmaster don't particularly dislike him?

14. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the newest misunderstanding lol, with fmc dad and everyone think that crossdress mc died, they mention a box of another younger boy belongings buried100 yrs ago, which I assumed to be the blood god(or is it the half fire half ice guy? But he's not his student, more like a slave right?) I do think master see his student (blood god or ice fire guy) down to the wrong path or died did somehow impacted him, and he prob train mc cause idk? He saw potential in him? But why not the ice and fire guy since he's more of a slave than student and also end up strong?
    Plus, what color of ur aura I guess? Mc aura is dark but clear according to the 3 old ppl, I guess dark might be a red flag but what's more reflect ur moral as a human being is how clear it is? So the more murky, the more bad person you are? Interesting, what does a dark aura really mean tho? Blood god and mc trained under the same master so it's prob tied to the sect nature? But they also say the color of ur aura maybe more represent ur personality?

seekingsnow likes this.
  15. Muya

Muya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still unsure about this as there's a lot of conflicting information. Did the fmc get raped by her uncle or did her father stop him in time. Considering it's at 145 tl'ed chapters for the manhwa, it should have been cleared up by now no?

16. Nak

Nak New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost Got Raped.
    You can read chapter 23 again, not old, but official translation, so that it will make more senses.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2023
  17. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Yerin and MC ever recognize each other? Tbh, I myself wasn’t that curious on this topic, is just almost every site I read the manga, ppl are hating on the author dragging them recognizing each other, I saw some ppl say they will but I wasn’t really sure, it seems to lots of manga reader, them recognizing each other is such an important thing which makes me felt that I’m the odd one cause I’m just a person who enjoy op mcs and how goofy mc daily life with his bunch of friends, ofc, the romance is a plus but I was more interested in the mc future path and the political play behind the scenes more than them recognizing each other.

Nincompoop likes this.
  18. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the newest manga episode, did the principle knows Jung hong (the uncle guy) real identity? Also any spoilers of his wife? I wonder how is she like I’m worried and will not surprised if she moved on from a guy who just disappeared with nothing left for her

19. Nezothecat

Nezothecat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a question about the age of characters.
    - Do the characters need to be in their 20s to join the academy?
    - What are the ages of the MC's "students"? Many thanks!

20. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will give you a pretty unreliable answer
    1) I think so, till now,all the youngest characters we are introduced are 20, junho I’m pretty sure is 20 years old according to chp 82(the translation is wonky and inconsistent even in the manga so take it like a grain of salt) the limit is 25 years old that’s for sure.
    2) if we go with the logic of question 1, then they all are definitely older than MC, according in chp 41, we know 4 of them are in their 2nd years which mean prob 21 or even older if they enter the academy later(they are the so call nine dragon and seven phoenixes, they say those 4 which are the blue hair twins, one of twins gf and the all white clothing guy are amazing to be 9 dragon 7 phoenixes in their 2nd years) don’t know the rest of them but by anyway, they are MC’s “seniors” . MC is prob the strongest in the whole academy, the only one who can defeat him is his master .

seekingsnow and Nezothecat like this.