Spoiler I Am A Daughter Loved By The Devil / 악마의 사랑을 받는 딸이래요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. lelane3868

lelane3868 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, we didn't met her yet. Since MC didn't want to live at demon king palace even though usually all female demons live at the demon king palace since birth, I also wonder when she'll appear...

In the manhwa the mother is always depicted as red-haired like Abel but demon king Kyreatan is depicted as black-haired. Also when MC's teacher told her about the first? demong king Gaius who is the first in the demon ranks (in the manhwa this part was confusing since MC's teacher told her demon king changes every 50 years but MC's teacher wasn't born yet and as such didn't candiate for it but all demon kings always ranks first as such shouldn't Kyreatan be ranked first not Gaius...) she told MC that MC's father, the brother's mother and she herself are as old as Gaius. (Which makes no sense when it comes to the teacher's age... So confusing... :notlikeblob::sweating_profusely:)

2. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Yh it's confusing because I thought the current demon king was the woman who had children with mcs father

elparis likes this.
  3. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing to do with anything, I LOVE this story and I'm enjoying the manwha... But... Has anyone noticed the unicorn looks a lil... shit...

Better than anything I could ever do and I know the artisr is trying her best! I just...can't take it that seriously. :bloborz:

darii24 likes this.
  4. nothing nothing

nothing nothing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think so it seem ml have blonde hair:hmm:
    maybe that unicorn spirit:blobowo:

5. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please like fluffy moments how other characters end up etc

6. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So clearing up the question of the current ruling demon emperor and the brothers’ mother ...

Mc’s dad, her teacher, and dad’s lover are really old and date to the time of the 1st demon emperor. At that time the teacher wasn’t part of the fight for the throne because there wasn’t one. The implication is that the 1st emperor was so Boss that there wasn’t even a question. I’m guessing she hasn’t participated in any of the fights since then because she’s a semi-retired elder and the bi century brawl is really more of a current/youngest generation thing.

So MC’s brothers’ mother is an old demon who helped the 1st emperor like the other two. It seems like the two are lovers and probably have a good relationship, but it’s pretty casual and not exclusive. So she’s presumably just running around having a good time since childcare is a man’s duty in demon society.

I actually like how the writer handled demon society. On a shallow level it does the classic ‘good is bad and bad is good’ flip that often happens with an ‘evil’ society. But in the details it’s actually a lot more nuanced.

It’s less that they endorse ‘evil’, but that they value more aggressive positive qualities and self expression. They’re a society that very much goes “oh, you have a dream/passion? Then pursue it! Pedal to the metal and don’t settle for less!”. The idea of moderation is just weird to them. As is being bashful or keeping your interests and thoughts to yourself. You want a full harem of hotties? Plaster an advertisement in the town square! No judgement, go live your best life. No shame for going after what you want, just for being to cowardly or weak to do so.

I like their view of childrearing as well. The MC’s dad got full on awards for parenting Abel for years, and this is a kid who went wild and set fire to the royal palace. Obviously in the real world you’d get absolute spoiled brats with that level of straight up spoiling, but I just think it’s hilarious that the “evil” culture’s ideal parenting method is overwhelming encouragement and positive reinforcement. There’s a good bit where the dad’s prepping rooms for the MC and he’s like ‘you’ve gotta give kids what they like. I liked dark cursed artifacts so I got all sorts of weird stuff, son 1 likes books so he had piles of them, son 2 likes weapons so he was always running around swinging swords. Since my daughter likes gold and jewels then her playroom will need to be a full treasure vault’.

The MC is encouraged and praised for her business interests because it shows shrewdness in spotting quality and cunning to make good business dealings, as well as ambition with having such a high goal. And when she’s literally rolling around in a pile of gold there’s nothing but smiles because of course she deserves to enjoy what she’s got. What another society would just call money grubbing is praised for the genuine positive qualities that are necessary for the pursuit of wealth.

tldr: it’s not that the demon race is evil really, it more that they’re the peak of being extra and absolutely shameless when it comes to their wants and desires.

From what I can tell, the mom was chosen as a ‘child of god’ and that basically entailed being a tool and a figurehead. Like, it came with some genuine power, but came with the same level of autonomy as those kids in Toddlers and Tiaras or Dance Moms with the really toxic parents.

She was sick and tired of doing that so she wanted to have sex/a kid with the dad so that she’d be essentially disqualified from the position. The fact that she could get get pregnant by some hudu using siphoned off power/spirit from the dad is a method the demons are aware of but is strange that she got ahold of the info, and her source obviously wasn’t that good since she didn’t realize that the thing wasn’t compatible with her Devine powers and she’d die.

The mom’s goal is understandable, but also seems like the whole thing was a bit juvenile and short sighted. Like a kid who decides since they don’t like what’s for dinner they’ll dump it on the ground. Yes, you’ve succeeded in guaranteeing you won’t eat that food, but there are going to be consequences. I get the feeling that she just saw that having a demon baby would absolutely 100% eject her from a position she didn’t want and infuriate the people she resented for using her, but didn’t really think through the complications that this method would bring.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
  7. IchtyesAwesomeGoddess

IchtyesAwesomeGoddess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought MC teacher is mom of the MC first Bro. Thank u for the spoiler

8. whitee_naaaa

whitee_naaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler lebih lanjut tentang MC & ML, pleaseee

9. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what was her brother Cayen reaction after meeting her ?

If her elder brother Cayen and demon king Kyreatan will be together so how thus there's story develop and also mc first time meeting Kyreatan?

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  10. S.cale_roksoo

S.cale_roksoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give spoilers about the kidnapping case of Mc s first banquet? The one she dreamed about and what actually heppend? Also spoilers about mc and her eldest brother first encounter?

By.Eve, Tiis_Ganda, hillo315 and 2 others like this.
  11. darii24

darii24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's officially licensed by tapas as if 3/11. Inks at the ready everyone~

12. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers above. :aww:

I was just curious, what gender of the demon king and MC's big brother child? :cookie:
    Hmmm, based in manga up to 41chapter, ML already knows his prophecy about him and MC right? :blobpopcorn:
    So ML already had an idea that he will die. :blobpopcorn: so, why is Ml still following the MC? :blobpopcorn_two:

Any spoilers how are the development/ flows about the love story between MC and ML? :aww: and what are the reaction of MC's father and brother. :blobowoevil:

Minaeli likes this.
  13. fairytwinklebelle

fairytwinklebelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the white haired guy is MC's side or nah? :sweating_profusely:

14. Popcrazy

Popcrazy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read up to 41 on harimanga, gunna have to wait till the official catches up now I guess :blobcry:

darii24 likes this.
  15. VoraciousReader

VoraciousReader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any place to go to read the translated novel past what's available on Wattpad?

16. keonang010

keonang010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who can spoiler side story please?

17. jennythesnowwolf

jennythesnowwolf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What relationship does the MC have the dad's wife? And when does the MC get her horns?

18. darii24

darii24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the manhwa is done with season 1 or something? There were 2 chapters last week and nothing this week.... because if it's the end of season 1, it's kind of sudden...

19. Anitamaldita

Anitamaldita New Member

Reading List:
    Link

darii24 likes this.
  20. darewin

darewin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the mom was hoping she'll get disowned after giving birth to a devil. Then she'll be able to live a free life with her daughter. She likely planned to live in a human city where people won't care much about her being holy and her daughter being a devil.

Melita_H, Tiis_Ganda and Popcrazy like this.