Spoiler The Sickly Youngest of a Villain Family/ 악당 가문의 병약한 막내님

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azrarum, Nov 28, 2022.

1. azrarum

azrarum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Korean Title: 악당 가문의 병약한 막내님
    Raw: https://page.kakao.com/content/60270806
    Author: 준예
    Ongoing (142 chapters)
    Synopsis:
    She was reincarnated as 'Sasha Winchester', the youngest daughter of the empire's most villain family.
    'Sasha' is destined to face a sad end after being neglected as a sickly body.
    She can't just blow up her reincarnated life like this!
    She lives quietly and runs away at the right time, promising to find a cure...
    "Do you actually understand everything I say?"
    “U-bya-bya-bya!”
    “From my point of view, you are no ordinary stupid baby. I'll figure it all out... … wait and see.”
    I'm still only one year old, but such an ordeal? Why are oppas so quick-witted?
    And what about this status window!
    [Achieved 'Attention of the Duke of Winchester'.]
    “The only punishment for threatening my daughter is pain and death.”
    “Where it hurt… … I'm glad I'm not there, Sasha."
    "How dare you put your hand on someone's sister?"
    And the hidden secret of Evan, the male lead we finally met!
    The original work I saw wasn't the end?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. azrarum

azrarum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, Sasha and Ricardo -father-, Jean and Othello Winchester are not related by blood.Jean and Othello are twins. Sasha's mother Trisha and Ricardo Winchester didn't actually sleep. Mechius, the ancient dragon, engulfed Sasha with the power of Winchester and placed her in Trisha's belly. So Winchester and Sasha are not related by blood.
    And those who know about it until now are Ricardo and Jean.
    Jean found out when Sasha was 3 years old. Ricardo learned it after the attack by Vanessa Halo when Sasha was 7 years old.
    In fact, Jean never saw Sasha as his sister. After meeting her, he threw away valuables in his library and put there glass Sasha dolls made by a famous craftsman. Everyone who saw the dolls thought it was real. His main goal is to cure Sasha from the disease and lock her in the Winchester mansion.
    Ricardo saw Sasha's life after Korea after absorbing the power called Orthenian. He had always thought she was a smart kid, but realized that she was actually a second life.
    Othello still thinks she is his sister, but when he heard about Sasha's fake engagement, he got really angry and said, "I won't give you to anyone. You can't marry anyone," said Sasha.
    I think the ML is Evan Taylor. He is the person on the 2nd cover and the main character of the og novel.
    The novel in which Sasha is reincarnated is called -Taylor's House-. Taylor's House was a fantasy novel about Evan Taylor growing strong and defeating the dukedom of Winchester. But there is something that is not mentioned in the novel. An ancient villain named Persetos. The novel actually ended when Evan killed Jean but Persetos appeared in Jean's body and placed a curse on Evan when Evan killed Jean. Evan will regress every time he kills Persetos. Evan's 28th setback in the current timeframe. He killed his best friend and had to kill many people and reached the 28th time zone. In this life, with the help of Sasha, he put his own family's curse called Kaiser into his body, and because one body could not lift two curses, he fell underground and was reborn after 7 years. And he was freed from the curse of regression.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
    Bella94, aliceyriz, Hathley and 10 others like this.
  4. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author also wrote The fake saintess and the gods, the one with the blonde main character

AnnHime likes this.
  5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting but it's always a little weird to have a family who happily neglected this baby in the first life to all of a sudden be super interested because of a few lucky interactions

Bella94 likes this.
  6. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what, huh? So jean or jin is the 2nd ml? The brother...?

AnniePoo likes this.
  7. AnniePoo

AnniePoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The family dynamic didn't change in OG life, nor did she have the advantage of knowing the future. In this life, FL stuck out like a sore thumb (she was kind and caring) because she aggressively sought to manipulate the storyline. In fact, ML commented several times that FL/Family relationship was completely unique in this, the 28th, life.

Bella94 likes this.