Spoiler The Time of the Terminally ill Extra/Limited Extra Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to throw in my two cents about the family's ending. I think the punishment fits the crime just fine. I think a lot of the people who wish for a bloodier retribution are too caught up in other novels where the family's abuse is extreme and psychotic, and the revenge is just as extreme. My own mother was a neglected middle child, and even now she and my grandparents are not really close. Cutting ties with neglectful, absentee parents after becoming an adult is a common response to that kind of childhood, although this is more dramatic cause Lina only has a few short years to live.

Since the parents reduced parenthood to just providing food, clothing and shelter for a set number of years, it's only right that they get treated like a shitty landlord or mediocre boarding school. Just pack up and move on. Plus, they most likely asked a doctor about art disease, so they know that art disease is manageable, and even the most severe type can live past 30 if it's caught early. So they'll forever live with the guilt of knowing that they could've prevented their daughter's untimely death if they'd paid a bit more attention to her.

2. marysbiatch

marysbiatch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I 100% agree with everything you just said. I think they’re pretty shitty parents; leaving Karina to literally babysit; that isn’t even her job btw. Unless I’m missing something and they were befallen with some sort of circumstance that didn’t allow them to have babysitters/nannies, why they even made Karina basically parent her two younger siblings still baffle me. They’re filthy fcking rich and they basically robbed Karina of any childhood innocence she deserved because they parentified her. I’m very glad the author did not choose to redeem them, they deserve to live with the shame and guilt of ignoring their daughter and basically ruining her self esteem and life.

However, I genuinely do not think they are deserving of death like some other people seem to think. It seems like, from the texts, that they truly did love her; the way they showed affection was wack and the way they neglected her was also unacceptable but it’s not like they actively tried to kill her (cough Hilse’s trash family cough) neither did they physically abuse her. Still, that being said, neglect is still abuse so I’m quite glad with the fate they ultimately got.

3. LilWinkie

LilWinkie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please share mtl of this novel

4. Ciyapa Official

Ciyapa Official New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can open it, though.

5. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys the Manhwa is on hiatus right?? Any idea when it will be back? Thanks in advance!

6. Eve_yys

Eve_yys Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did her family ever met her child or even saw a glimpse of their grandchild?

7. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they did because Millian banned Karina's family from ever set foot at the north territory

8. xoxolunar

xoxolunar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished the manhwa, it was the end of season 1, then looking for spoilers BUT I'M CRYING MY EYEBALLS OUT RN. This story is such a masterpiece. I feel so touched to see that Karina, even though endured the mistreatments, she became a good mom for Seren. I am also thankful for Million because he helped her to be like that. I literally busy crying while reading the letters and the convos through the rock.

Milion truly made standard for ML to be higher. Anyway I hope Perial also has nice ending like found new love and getting married or something. It's kinda painful to know that he seems hard to move on from Karina even after she passed away. I'm glad that he didn't become such bastards and help Karina sincerely. I just wish Karina send him a letter too about that. :cry::(

9. Luvietta

Luvietta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHH CAN ANYONE DM ME WHERE CAN I FIND THE COMPLETE NOVEL OF THIS STORY?! IM GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW!!!! JUST GOT CLIFF HANGER READING IT!

Hi! where can u read complete manhwa of this story?! please please please do tell me!!! >_<

nowaynoway likes this.
  10. nowaynoway

nowaynoway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UUGHHH. I'M CRYING. OK?. YOU HAPPY?
    :blobsob::blobsob::blob_teary:

11. ndmjaram

ndmjaram Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please share where to read the novel. I can´t find it anywhere. Please!!! :cry:

DRpsy and ninjakitteh like this.
  12. lDeadKillerl

lDeadKillerl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait why didn't they just revive her and be done with it didn't she had a GOD by her side why not just send her back I don't see the point of the ML and her daughter being alone and growing up without a mother just so they can be sent to Earth to live in the modern times and live a happy life because the only one who is not happy is they're daughter who never got to me her mother and a father who more or less couldn't wait to meet her in the afterlife.
    In my opinion the only cannon ending is them going back in time with they're memories intact and her curse being lifted

Shendee90, Lucila and AnimeHuntress like this.
  13. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude when you put it like that, that is suffering.

14. Luna_heartflare

Luna_heartflare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading this, i can't help but feel pity for her father. I don't know— I'm disappointed to him because he neglected his eldest daughter, but I don't hate him, because i understand him quite a bit. Imagine you have to take care of many things, because it's your responsibility not only as a lord but also as a good parent. You need to take care of your land, business and people as a lord, take care of your image to protect the familys honor as a noble, taking care of your family as a husband and parent, what worst is that, your youngest daughter needs care because she's ill, and you also need to keep an eye on your eldest son because he needs your guidance as the next head of the family. He needs someone to help him, and of course he has his wife, but unfortunately his wife is also a failure. I kinda hate her, but not to the point that i wish her dead. She neglected her eldest daughter just because she thought it's fine to neglect her, thinking that everything will be fine, like b*tch, don't you know the saying that “there's no child who doesn't need there parents.” Anyway, i don't hate her siblings except for her eldest brother.

your crush and Dofu like this.
  15. Casria

Casria Member

Reading List:
    Link

He knew that Karina was terminally ill but he took her sister as priority first. He also blamed her for the bookshelf accident and took care of her sister first without knowing that Karina was injured as well. Basically he only cares for her on a certain extent but not to the point where Karina needed him the most.

16. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything is fine what u say but did u saw in manhwa how that dad realized he has everyones picture on his desk except carina's? I mean he's a father right the sperm donar he atleast should remember he has 4 children not 3 but what? After carina left them only he realized oh I never realized carina's photo is not here I mean why only hers? After realization hits hard 1st time after so many yrs later he visited her room and realized the condition of her room and each and every memories starts floating in his mind and srlly I won't be surprise if it is the 1st time he took his time to think only about carina
    Let me ask you one thing since u said u can relate with that father so in your day to day daily busy life is it really happened u actually forget one of ur family member moreover ur own child to the point u don't realize oh this particular member appears to be my own child is missing out of all? If yes then no words for you.

17. ninjakitteh

ninjakitteh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is what the pedo-doc did to Karina to earn her disgust, not why he deserved his gruesome demise.
    The reason Millaion (sp?) had the creep offed in the first place was because he got caught trying to steal the elixir intended to extend Karina's life in order to instead use it on her little sister after she became more sickly; however, he was tortured & mutilated for the rest of his final moments because he was foolish enough to say that extending Karina's life was a meaningless act since she was going to die soon anyways, and that she ought to be happy with sacrificing herself for the good of her younger sibling right to our intrepid ML's face to the ML's butler

Needless to say, I think his ending was a happy one. :)

Last edited: May 13, 2023
  18. dylanrose

dylanrose Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please share the novel ? My phone was stolen so the pdf files and such were also lost. I’m not yet done reading the novel.

19. Luna_heartflare

Luna_heartflare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't see that, I have not read the manhwa yet, goona read after it end. Anyway, i don't have a child, i'm single, young and independent, but i never neglected my family even once.

BIG YES!! i thought i'm the only one who think that his ending was a happy one.