Spoiler The Exhausting Reality of Novel Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Kimberly07

Kimberly07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's still unfair for og Rosetta to experience such life ahead of her and now she asking ML to protect her weak half sister from that sh*t. And we get it why she is exhausted cuz for God sake she didn't get a single rest, after she died then wake up miraculously and be like "yup here we god-damned again..."

2. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I know it's unfair and I know it hurts every minute but the great thing about this book was that Rosetta didn't make it all about herself. She showed she was capable of compassion and selflessness even after years of exhausting abuse. She was not self centered. That gave her something to live for. She chose to live to prevent her sisters tragedy even though she could not prevent her own. It made her great. It gave her the power to move passed her own pain. She chose to do what she could do for others and that gave her control over her own suffering. Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.

3. Donotdisturb1234

Donotdisturb1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so emotional that she's actually the duchess daughter it's kinda unfair that she herself is the one who isn't love but instead because if the scheming maid she was kinda ignored and isn't it true that Alicia did really steal her place unknowingly but it's not her fault too I guess

Riev, Daphne03, evanesco99211 and 3 others like this.
  4. sobi_k303

sobi_k303 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same i would like to know that too

touch_thesky and AnimeHuntress like this.
  5. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah he's a puppers abused from a young age, have you seen how gnarly abused abandoned dogs are? How difficult it is to get close? They have probably let down their guard numerous times, only to get sht on repeatedly. He's already said he's been betrayed many times, placed his trust hoping for support when he had none, the fact he's still willing to let someone in is amazing in itself but he's stuck between sht and shitty. She as good as forced his compliance.

If I came up to you and said you will die and I will too if we don't get rid of your brother would you believe me lol? If you've been betrayed would you trust a stranger who happens to be the valentine ducal houses illegitimate child?

In my mind I'd think her situation is at the lowest level, a child that's probably despised since she confessed she was abused, if she was a precious child would that happen? If she's treated that way along with the real daughter you might make some assumptions, both daughters are treated like trash and neglected. So what power does this woman have to help me?

If anything he's way too trusting, far too willing and because he's in such a weak position he's left wondering what can he do to survive, is this living? Why can't he say FK it let's end it?... It's his life, if he's tired of trying to avoid death then who could blame him if he decided to go out on his own terms.

Your underlining tone seems to imply he should be grateful, he asked for help, so therefore why are you being a dick? Hes injured enough to have memory loss, he's wary and in a fight or flight state. You've been disparaging of his pride in surviving, it's been his only way of defiance, his "FK you" to those cunning shts trying to end him.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
  6. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeahh... I think that part is not important. Rosetta herself didnt care about that, because that's the problem for original roseta, not her

Better read the novel for more detail... Or both novel and manhwa...

Yeah its unfair for the of rosetta
    Just like in other transmigrated story, its always unfair for the original, right...

Dont mind it and fokus on the transmigrated rosetta

7. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds to me like yall just ain't got no patience because this wouldn't even get me mad when I'm only in the beginning of the story

8. Dihana

Dihana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like a mexican soap opera, so many twists lol

9. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I still don't get :blobdizzy::
    How + When were these two sisters switched and how come nobody noticed this?
    So the sister Alicia of true daughter FL Rosetta is actually the older unwanted illegitimate half-sister? Or are these two almost the same age?

There is probably gonna be a really ridiculously absurd explaination behind it.....

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
  10. floren20lover

floren20lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ifell in love with the covers!!:blobnosebleed:Love the mc and ml so far!!Both are badass:blobcat_knife:

11. Kyrina

Kyrina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you. I had big expectation for A Fairy Tale for Villains manhwa because the novel is really good, but although art is good, the style is not suitable to convey the depth of the story. And sadly, manhwa art of this novel is also quite disappointing. Roxanna is pretty lucky to get wonderful manhwa adaptation.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    Jukki and Juju48 like this.
  12. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh in this story my favourite character is none other than MCs mother the Duchess. She was unhappy by the appearance of an illegitimate child but still didn't let the Duke kill her. It's really very kind of her. She even in her dying moments didn't allow them to kill her and asked them to not bring any harm to her even after her death. Though Ironically, FL was her real daughter so she ended up saving her daughter.

13. Tiene

Tiene Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhmm. so, at which chapter does the romance start in earnest??? so far, I have read 80+ translated chapters but I have yet to read much progress in the romance department. yeah, it sure is intriguing how the family changes their perception of the FMC but WHERE'RE THE FLUFFY ROMANTIC SCENCESSS?!?! the most that they did was to touch cheeks and ASADAGDFDGASFF a CPR for a first kiss? REALLY?

14. touch_thesky

touch_thesky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there’s a spoiler that says
    she’s actually the original Rosetta. Her first life is the “novel” , meaning she dies after bullying her sister.
    Which is also a common trope.

Riev and evanesco99211 like this.
  15. Tataros

Tataros Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC looks cool!! Thanks for all spoiler ☺️

16. Donotdisturb1234

Donotdisturb1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I will be rebuked for saying this but reading the mahwa and spoilers I feeling complicated and conflicted towards Alisha/Elisha and really really pity the og Rosetta Cuz she was the real daughter of the duchess but got swapped and became the illegitimate daughter of that maid and although she met her real mom she only spent a short amount time with her and she also died as a female supporting character envying Elisha when she's the one who's supposed to enjoy what elisha has and now That's why I feel conflicted about Elisha although she's not a bish but she still did take og Rosetta's place unknowingly I know it's not her fault but I just cant help but feel conflicted about her I feel even more pity for og Rosetta she did not know the truth and never got to feel and experience her biological family's love and she will never even feel it because she's gone forever and is not coming back and I actually relate to her really can't blame og Rosetta for being overly jealous Alisha/Elisha because technically speaking what Alicia has was supposed to be hers and what's more sadder is that she died and never even know the truth about her real identity and what's more sad is that she died envying Elisha/Alicia not knowing that what Alicia/Elisha has is actually hers in the first place.

Can I ask who revealed Rosetta's real identity???And if Elisha/Alisha knew about Rosetta's real identity why did she not reveal it to the Duke immediately if she really did feel guilty about unknowingly taking Rosetta's place?

Last edited: May 24, 2023
  17. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um. As far as I can tell, current Rosetta is og Rosetta. According to the spoiler, she is the contractor of their family's special object in this generation. The book (said special object) is what made Rosetta experience different lives and be low-key crazy and dissociated from her current life because it enjoys contracting with the more "tragic" character and just messing with their lives.

^ In this post under the "Rosetta's Identity/reason behind the transmigration" section where it talks about the book that is their family's sacred object

touch_thesky likes this.
  18. nobodybruh

nobodybruh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if anyone notice but I love how the former duchess managed to protect FL even without knowing she's her real child.

19. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I love the duchess for this. She's perfect mommy. I wish to have manhwa of this novel just so I can see what she would look like, I bet it would be iconic

Riev and Villainess story addict like this.
  20. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. Being put into an untenable position where you’re forced to make a choice between trusting a stranger who clearly knows a LOT about you (which would make her your first bet whichever way you took her to mean it) or either trusting random strangers who don’t know you from Adam or family members who are predictable and don’t even know whether you’re alive or dead yet.

Clearly he was overcome by his emotions. After all he was just told that he was raped by a woman. And her revelation made the woman he loved very sick. Plus he truly did not know how to interact with Alicia or Damian either where, yes, it’s the usual trope of cold hearted fathers but this one deals with it somewhat realistically by demonstrating how he actually cannot interact with his children in what would be considered a natural fatherly manner. Finally both he and Damian try not to resent Rosetta.
    I’m not sure why her past life would make her wary of getting close to them? Because at this point in time she knows both of the biggest secrets in her life. Is it because of Alicia? Or is it because of her lingering trauma?
    While this novel does a good job of subverting tropes the one about the modern world being derived from a fantasy world is one I’ll never get to make it make sense. But did she ever have an actual identity like she’d thought she’d had from before the first transmigration?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2023
    Riev and AnimeHuntress like this.