Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought she was executed

2. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a side story about Sovieshu going back to the day of his divorce with Navier so Rashta is still alive.

most of the side story was about Sovieshu chasing Navier and her treating him coldly lol (it was mentioned he spent decades regretting so he was probably in his 40s when he returned to the past).

3. hyunjilalalau

hyunjilalalau Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you post about it? whenever you free i would love to know about Rashta chapters actually and ofcourse how navier acted if possible.. if not its ok ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

LoveReadingTime and Wapdyne like this.
  4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I'm happy that rashta lived in the side story but won't Hensley have no reason to stop his invasion? Oh fuq

Also I wonder if the author regrets killing off rashta. Every au side story ends with her happish

Manwha original ending incoming where she lives
    afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png-1.png

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
  5. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Naaaaaurrr what about their (Navier and Henley's) kids, this side story was so unnecessary!! Rashta is alive too! :cry:

Soveishu would still see Gloriyem as his kid and is happy but what about Navier and her
    kids! Author already messed up by creating confusion about Gloriyem's paternity and now this!

The ending was perfect as it is, but naur she had to go and make side stories.
    Soveishu is still as selfish as he was in the beginning. He wanted Gloriyem who probably isn't his child, his wish of becoming a father would come true (even if it is a mirage) but what about Navier. He knows she will be more happy and would've the chance of becoming a mother, a loyal husband with eyes only on her unlike him who already have a (supposedly his) child and mistress (even if discarded) but he stole Navier's future from her in order to be with her. If Navier too remembers everything I'm pretty sure she would divorce him rightaway.

Also since Trashta didn't murdered, tortured or ordered kidnapping etc of other people in this timeline, it's fine for her to live - for rashta fans but bruh she literally did all horrible things in the previous timeline so her death was 100% justified. I'll rather say she got off easily after everything she did.

I think he probably would. See if Navier and that trash can is living happily (no offense if you like him) after all those years passed in this parallel world, it means the invasion was stopped. Either soveishu used his brain with the knowledge of original timeline and stopped him or Henley didn't do that in respect and out of his love for Navier.

@Wapdyne thank you for the spoilers bro! :love:

:D

Bro I really want one.
    Have you watched The reason Raeliana ended up at the Duke's yet?
    I saw the trailer and I thought how cool it would be if RE gets one.

I think it would be fine if they don't. They rather stick to the novel as it is.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
  6. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m gonna post more about it on the weekends (sorry, I was kind of busy this week :cry:).

F4C1005B-98CB-4C18-B9A8-56156720BA9B.jpeg Also: side stories are coming out on Naver series on january 24 and I think it’s the Sovieshu one. Hopefully someone spoils it better than me later because I’m bad at summarizing.

datagirl and luliibunny like this.
  7. hyunjilalalau

hyunjilalalau Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sure thing! is it will be released naver? i never heard of this bfr! :’O

8. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one time I wish I was bilingual

datagirl likes this.
  9. memories2215

memories2215 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wish i could read it :(

datagirl likes this.
  10. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    R u seriously... A rashta fan?

I
    I thought navier was the best fl.. but she still fucking ends up with him if he runs to her?? Girl.. did she forgot what he did to her.. ur literally with the dude who flaunts his cheating dick, fucks someone else, and "impregnated" someone else. Nah, if the ml didn't exist, she would be a doormat. Hopefully this will never be drawn in the manhwa as this would leave a bitter feeling. I fucking hate how that shit still got the chance to be with navier.. and navier... What a disappointment.

11. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    It's called being normal

LoveReadingTime and datagirl like this.
  12. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has been simping her for a while, and coming up with illogical and delusional reasons for simping her at that require ignoring all the context of the stories world. You are dealing with someone who gets triggered by words being in a description, and can not process past their own interpretation of those words forcing that meaning rather then the actual context of the story.

Seriously his idiocy is basically Trashta was a slave so she can not be evil due to that oppression, despite that she is 100% evil and everyone hates her for her actions, not for her being an escaped slave. Actions that someone who grew up under the levels of abuse this person equates with slavery would know never to make as several risk her losing her new and improved situation, and it is not very secure.

Or that Navier is evil because she was a noble and did not use every bit of power she had to end slavery, when doing so was 100% idiotic as the politics involved would mean it would result in at best a civil war where she loses her noble status and the status quo being restored.
    No it is not. That you think it is is just further proof you are delusional about this. There is exactly 0 reason for any Rational, Intelligent or Sane person to support Trashta. 0.

She does start from a positions of sympathy, but crosses the line to irredeemable way to fast due to her stupidity and lack of understanding. Then goes further into the dep end as the story progresses. The issues are all on her as well, her origin has nothing to do with it as a normal person who is in her place in the story would act VERY differently on several key instances, like first by learning what is expected, then acting as expected for her new station, so as to not rock the boat in ways that risk losing her new cushy life. While Trashta ignored genuine advice and acted outside her station in the palace.

13. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    qju5k1w6hoo71.jpg

LoveReadingTime and datagirl like this.
  14. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I love how ur saying this when out of 99.9999.99 ur in the 0.0000.01 in this world that loves trashta. Like... Hahaha, ur def normal. I can already guess why ur biased towards her. :meowpuffysoul:
    Edit: I knew it has something to do with slavery LMFAOO u r def "one of those" ppl 100%

15. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ew. Don't reply to me or tag me. Fucking disgusting :sick::sick:

datagirl likes this.
  16. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except for the <way to high a number>th time, her being a former/escaped slave is not the problem anyone has with her, and it is so not an excuse for her actions in the story that is is bordering on insanity to seriously try and use it to defend Trashta.

Not that you have an argument, which replying with an idiotic meme like that is proof of. Why is it idiotic, because her background has nothing to do with the discussion. What matters is what the character does, and why they do it. The background matters when it enables or contributes towards those actions, but Trash's actions are not enabled by her background and her background is such that for most of her transgressions it would tend to predispose her to doing the exact opposite of what she actually does, which you either refuse to or are incapable of arguing against. All you are doing by bringing it up time and again it demonstrating that you are lacking in competence and reasoning. Since all you bring up is an invalid and illogical argument based on nothing more then a emotional response and absolutely no critical thinking.

You need to open your eyes, and look beyond the surface of the characters background like any reasonably competent person would. Also yes in the story world, and vast majority of human history, people could be legal property. To the point it has not been eliminated in the modern world. Was it right, no, but it was the fact of the world and it is beyond idiotic to ignore the politics and power structurer of the world the story takes place in when making judgements about characters.

Honestly these responses make me think you are just some troll who refuses to give up and admit they made a bad judgement. Either that or you are the exact type of loudmouth "my values are the only right values, and anyone who does not agree with me is a monster" extremist idiot that the conservatives point to whenever they are complaining about the "woke" as an excuse to not pay attention to or work on social issues and use as examples to discredit and paint bad light anyone who has any actual issues and solutions to or steps forward on those issues.
    Ah, this is a strong indication that it is the second one, back to my blocked list it is.

17. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link

Cool

datagirl likes this.
  18. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    9B8DA301-BDAC-47CF-BCDF-5B19D49D8559.jpeg 372E3720-A977-45BB-B2CA-F0832209E9FF.jpeg The side stories were just released on Naver.

19. HeyMonsterGirl

HeyMonsterGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can translate the chapters in english and spanish like I did on 2021 with the side Stories if you want, but this time I can afford all the chapters so if someone has the raws, feel free to contact with me.
    Right now I'm trying to win the free coockies in the app to buy some chapters.

20. kaedeyuuki

kaedeyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This side story is pretty nice lol. It satisfies my want for a "What If?" in the Remarried Empress world.