Resolved RAW BL (ABO) with AO Twins in JJWXC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LyreSecondString, Jan 23, 2023.

1. LyreSecondString

LyreSecondString Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I'm looking for a RAW novel in JJWXC, not sure if it's in NU already. I haven't read it yet and only read the description. I made a tab for it so that I can read it later but I can't find it anymore (I have alot of tabs, loss count since 3 years ago). I don't have the habit of bookmarking

Anyway, I think the novel is On-going (I'm not sure) because it's one of the reasons why I would left a novel unread after making a tab.

About the novel:
    • BL
    • I've been into novels with Seme protagonist this past weeks, so it can be one
    • An ABO (I think the MC is an Alpha, but anyway it has twins (Alpha and Omega)
    • MC is one of the twins
    • The Alpha twin have been training since young and went to Military Academy later
    • The Omega twin remains in the mansion (very few/none has seen his face)
    • (Not so sure) The twins actually do not like the way they live and is jealous of each other: The alpha twin likes a relaxed life, while the omega twin likes mecha/fighting
    • So they like to swap: A pretends O and O pretends A
    • Later the Alpha Identity became more and more famous, and everyone knows that he has a twin Omega who lives in the mansion, calling him (O), as a trash/vase/good for nothing. (I can't remember how they describe the omega twin)
    • The twin: Nani?! (My interpretation, the closest I can remember hahah)
    Edit:
    • The novel's description is similar to how I described it.
    • It starts with talking about the (identical(?)) twins, one is an alpha and the other is an omega. Then it describe how they don't like the way they live (training nonstop/like a delicate flower living in the mansion, something like that). Them swapping identities to do what they like. Being well known (only the alpha identity, because as I've mentioned, the omega identity never/rarely went outside) while calling the other (Omega) useless. And both going .../nani?! (something similar).
    Please help me, anyone. I've been looking for this novel for days....:blob_teary:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
    msbwhy likes this.
  2. soilove

soilove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you referring to The Number One Star in the Interstellar Era? I don’t think it’s on NU and I’m not clear if it was ABO but there were two twins and there was a difference about them. Like you said one was laid back which was the twin that is not the MC and the MC was into Mechas. It may have been ABO because the MC was classified as being sought after alot for his looks and the other twin would keep others/friends at bay when it comes to him.

3. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping

4. LyreSecondString

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about this [The Number One Star in the Interstellar Era?]?
    No, this is not the novel, unfortunately. That novel definitely doesn't have that many chapters.
    It also doesn't have entetainment elements.

5. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting.. /camps+1

6. Giratina

Giratina Out of 31 cousins, I'm the 28th one...

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember who the romance was between?

7. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I was super interested and went to google keywords in chinese and I think I might have found it? The synopsis looks exactly what you described. However I'm not seeing any chapters to read rn.
    Maybe it's a planned series that's not written yet? That's why you didn't start reading.

Omega美人
    https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6746886

LyreSecondString and Yocchi like this.
  8. kislanyk

kislanyk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. LyreSecondString

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thanksss! This is really what I'm looking for. Yes I thought so too, maybe the novel haven't started yet. But I really want to look for it, I like visting the novels in tabs if there's an update. And I really like its description. Thank you so much!!!

No, I've read this one already and it's a good one! Thanks anyway!!!

Giratina and Haigi like this.