Spoiler My Husband is an Antisocial Count

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2023-1-24_13-47-19.jpeg
    Chloe thinks she's an outcast because she does not get along with her stepmother or her fiance, Emile. One night, she goes to a masquerade ball, where she witnesses her stepsister Beatrice and her fiance Emile kissing each other! Heartbroken, she is biting back her tears when a mysterious man with a mask appears, hands her a handkerchief, and leaves. Chloe is confused, but this strange encounter is soon forgotten because she is forced to call off her engagement with Emile so that he can marry Beatrice. That is when Chloe receives a marriage proposal from a man known as "The Devil of Blysche"...!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    My Husband is an Antisocial Count

[​IMG]
    Alternative Title: Kekkon Aite ga Komyu Sawa Hakushakuda Nante Kiitemasen! / 結婚相手がコミュ障伯爵だなんて聞いてません!
    Media: Manhwa
    Authors: Chirorin
    Manhwa: Asato/ comee

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
    blade_bamf and raziel010 like this.
  3. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The synopsis is literally all you need to know about chapter one. Does anyone know if this is an original webtoon cuz when I typed it into the search bar the results I got were for mental health sites

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping

But judging on my first impression of the manhwa cover, I'm leaning to original story as well

Liya khan and Laerta like this.
  5. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAOOO :blobrofl:

6. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you search the english translation, or the name in its original language?

first hit I got with the original name was the book on amazon...

Just_One_More_Chapter likes this.
  7. EndangeredBread

EndangeredBread Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The official version is being done by PocketComics!

Just_One_More_Chapter likes this.
  8. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's must be interesting story.

9. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!! :blobpeek:

10. Liya khan

Liya khan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the step mother and step sis duo are evils and the father is dumb .....
    I hope FL take revenge on them.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
  11. Liya khan

Liya khan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
  12. parvathy

parvathy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    15 chapters are uploaded

13. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m 4 chapters in and I thought y’all should know that our FL may be a bit naive, but she takes no shit.

This girl punched her ex-fiancé in the face -not slapped, punched- in front of both of their fathers. (And the ex’s dad said he deserved it while being terrified of her).

I’m going to summarize the first 4 chapters

-FL and her Trash Ex go to a masquerade
    -Trash Ex is visibly annoyed while they’re still in the carriage (kinda obvious he’s not into her)
    -She asks him not to go crazy after drinking (meaning he’s either a trashy flirt or a bad drunk)
    -Trash Ex waves her off and says whatever, fine
    -FL says she needs to do something about her bad habit (I think she meant “berating him” or something, but she didn’t do anything wrong, imo)
    -They get to the party, and Trash Ex tries to leave her after their first dance
    -FL asks him to spend a little time with her since they’re engaged
    -Trash Ex says their not married yet and he can have fun if he wants to
    -FL bows her head and says he’s right.
    -Super Fake Stepsister comes over to FL
    -NGL, this girl is pretty good acting. I can tell she is, though.
    -She acts like a loving sister and they exchange pleasantries
    -Trash Ex comes back over and calls Super Fake Stepsister “lovely as ever”
    - He’s so obvious even FL knows what’s happening
    -We learn that she wants to marry him just to get out of her house
    -After her mom died, her Bitchy Stepmom comforted FL’s coward father and treated FL like a piece of garbage
    -Like, she literally told FL, “I wish I could throw you out of this house” to her face
    -Not too long after, the Super Fake Stepsister wormed her way into Coward Father’s heart and FL felt like an outsider in her own home
    -pretty much the only reason she wanted to marry Trash Ex, her “only hope”
    -Coward Father comes over to FL asking if she’d seen her “sister”.
    -It was almost time to go and he was worried she might have gotten into some trouble with a “rascal”
    -FL looks for her outside and she is, in fact, tangled up with a rascal
    -The Rascal being Trash Ex, those two buttheads were kissing!
    -Coward Father comes over and is like, “dude, wtf, that’s not the daughter you’re engaged to, I’m standing next to that one!”
    -Trash Ex says “yeah, but I’m in love with this one”
    -Coward Father is like, “are you kidding me right now?”
    -FL, deeply upset (he’s not worth your tears, Queen), runs off
    -She doesn’t cry, but she does feel betrayed.
    -A masked man with silver hair gives her a handkerchief
    -She says she doesn’t need it, and he tells her that if she doesn’t, she can throw it away
    -FL thanks him and asks his name, but he walks of in true Male Lead fashion
    -Back at FL’s house, Coward Father is calling the Trash Ex all sorts of names
    -Super Fake Stepsister is dramatically crying into a couch saying “she didn’t mean it to happen”
    -Bitchy Stepmom (quite happily) says that Trash Ex now needs to take responsibility by ending his engagement with FL and marry Super Fake Stepsister
    -FL tries to object, because trash or not, she still has to marry someone to get out of her house, but before the words can leave her mouth, Super Fake Stepsister cries louder
    -Bitchy Stepmom blames Coward Father for taking his eyes of Super Fake Stepsister
    -Bitchy Stepmom also blames Chloe for not controlling her fiancé (bitch what)
    -Mother-Daughter duo gaslight Coward Father with a pity party
    -It’s so annoying that Coward Father won’t listen to FL talk and says he’ll find a solution
    -Trash Ex’s father shows up with Trash Ex a few days later
    -Trash Ex’s dad apologizes to FL for the blatant disrespect but also asks her to forgive Trash Ex and bless his engagement with Super Fake Stepsister
    -The WHOLE time, Trash Ex is smug and smirking at FL, like he’s some sort of catch and she’s just a worm
    -FL’s just like “why didn’t he do this in the first place if he loves my sister so much?”
    -FL says alright, I’ll call it off if my sister’s okay with it.
    -Trash Ex starts laughing to himself like breaking someone’s heart is a huge joke
    -FL starts to wonder why she wanted to settle for that kind of dirtbag
    -She asks Trash Ex’s dad for a favor, when he says “yeah, sure” she asks him to forgive her for what she’s about to do
    -And she proceeds to punch Trash Ex in the nose, giving him a bloody one.
    -He starts to cry because “omg blood” and FL threatens him that he better treat her sister better than he treated her (what a good woman, I swear)
    -FL apologizes to Trash Ex’s dad again, and he and Coward Father, who are both shocked/scared, are like “oh no, he totally deserved that, please don’t hit me, too”
    -FL admitted to herself that it felt good
    -Trash Ex says FL will pay for that, but his dad punches him on the head
    -FL, who is done with everything, says that anything is better than marrying Trash Ex
    -A month later, Coward Father happily tells FL that Bitchy Stepmom arranged FL’s marriage
    -FL says that was fast, she really wants me out of the house, then asks Coward Father who it is
    -Coward Father hesitates, which could mean anything from an old man’s second wife or the mistress of a lecher
    -Bitchy Stepmom is telling Super Fake Stepsister about it. You can’t see Super Fake’s face
    -Pretty much the worst marriage prospect, with the cruelest man in the kingdom whom no one has ever seen
    -Bitchy Stepmom is super proud of herself, too
    -Coward Father is just like, “it’s only a rumor, I’m sure he’s great!”
    -Then he remembers meeting him. Visible fear.
    -Well, FL did say anything was better than Trash Ex, so she agreed.
    -Bitchy Stepmom hears and is so damn obviously happy to be getting rid of an eyesore
    -She proposes that FL goes over to her new home in a week or so, but FL, resigned to her fate, says “Screw that and screw you, I’m packing my shit and leaving tomorrow!”
    -In the new home, FL is surprised to see the land flourishing.
    -Even better, the maids and butlers of her new husband’s mansion are so, so excited to see and meet her.
    -Like actually starry eyed
    -ML left her a very kind letter, apologizing for not being there to greet her. He was just really busy with something
    -“Alright, let’s get her dressed and to the church before she can change her mind!”
    -FL -“Excuse me, what?”
    -They were prepared with a beautiful wedding gown that for her perfectly (like how did he know her 3 sizes?)
    - Turns out, ML is waiting at the church
    -The ceremony is so private, it’s just her, ML, some servants, and the priest
    -He’s handsome, but his expression is scary
    -FL thinks he might not be a bad person like rumors state because his letter was warm and kind
    -When it’s time for the wedding kiss, ML says it’s not necessary and concludes the ceremony
    -FL, thinking she’s unwanted, runs after him
    -Personally, I’m thinking ML isn’t antisocial. I think he might be shy or have social anxiety, and he tries to cope or hide it by being abrupt and brash. We will see.
    -

Edit, I read the next few chapters

In chapter 5, the butler gives FL a letter. He tells her that when she has a problem on the wedding night (when, not if) she should read it because it would explain everything (I think he could have said himself right there, but seeing is believing, I suppose). In the bedroom, ML looks angry, but FL politely introduces herself. ML, looking constipated, starts reading a letter he has on hand to her. A introductory letter. When FL tries to get him to talk to her, he freaks out and hides in a blanket cocoon. FL reads the butler’s letter, and she’s told that

ML

is

an

Extreme

INTROVERT.

Basically, he has such extreme social anxiety, he can’t even look someone in the eye. He can only write letters. The butler left some paper and a pen in case ML needed to write to her. So she hands him the paper and pen, which is pulled into his cocoon. He apologized for his actions. She asked if his actions meant he didn’t like her, and ML shook his head very hard.

The truth is that ML was so happy to see FL in person, he wasn’t sure what to do with himself. At the same time, he couldn’t bring himself to kiss her at their wedding because it was something very intimate and overwhelming for him. When asked about the wedding night, he looks like he might faint. FL smiles and says it’s perfectly fine to take things slow. She’s just happy he doesn’t dislike her.

The next day, she asks the maids about her new husband. They all confirm he never talks to them, but he leaves them candy and thank you notes.

“Rather than a devil, he’s more like a fairy!”- Direct quote

Basically, Bitchy Stepmom tried to marry FL off to someone who would abuse and torment her. What she actually did was marry FL to the nicest, most handsome man in the kingdom.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2023
  14. MeilRenne

MeilRenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a smut

Liya khan likes this.
  15. Foureyedwierdo

Foureyedwierdo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really??:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

16. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is, it’s a slow burn one.

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  17. smor

smor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read 17 chapters of the manhua and I'm happy to see that there is a solid explaination on why he's such an extreme introvert. It's related to his childhood abuse from his extremely strict and selfish father who separated him from his mother and any servant who tried to help him.
    I'm myself an introvert because of extreme bullying I experienced in my school years.
    Many times in media, extreme introverts are made fun of or given half ass background stories.

18. Foureyedwierdo

Foureyedwierdo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And not only that, in many stories these introverts have such poor character development. After spending time with their partners they suddenly overcome their shyness and regain confidence. And this whole process just takes around 5 chapters.
    Some authors have even made these abuse, traums and ptsd as jokes. I read a manhwa where the mc in the initial chap was so scared of ml cuz he tortured and killed her in previous life then after few chaps she was all lovey dovey with him with all those blushing bullshit.

sovokop, smor and Laly95 like this.